over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey protein

Bambam30

Registered
I use 100% whey gold standard from ON ...... anyone use any thing different you may like better than this product for whey protein? Tried elite but tastes toofluffy......

BEST on the Market!

Synthetek SynthePURE WPI! Flavorless, mixes quickly in anything and is great for cooking with!

trueprotein.com OBVVVV lol......i switched to ONs micellar casien....been running whey forever...trying something different....search emeric and protein... he has some real good info....

Yeah been using On whey protein forever..... Need something different my self..... I loved Syntha 6.... But that seems to be a better night protein

I like blends personally ( skips blend,trutein), but as for whey, I like Myofusion, and Dorian Yates brand.

best tasting is XF 2.0 or Vasolate imo.

Def try trueprotein.com you will not be upset one bit!
And just want you to know that I do have there site in my sig. but I do not work for them in any way or have anything to do with the company other then using there products for years now and will keep on using them as long as I train.

ok i will, is their a certain protein i should try or flavor?

hey if you have been using them that long i trust you, just curious how it compare to optimum nutrition

Without a doubt synthepure from synthetek. 100% pure protein, no suggar, no taste, no lactose and a free delivery.

ok i will, is their a certain protein i should try or flavor?

the team skip blend is good. my all time favorite is the dc blend which is a whey isolate ion exchange. in terms of flavors i am a fan of, in no particular order, premium chocolate pb cup, choco coconut, chocolate, strawberry coconut, and java mocha.

I use 100% whey gold standard from ON ...... anyone use any thing different you may like better than this product for whey protein? Tried elite but tastes toofluffy......

In the past I used ON whey gold standard but then I realized I could get a blend from Trueprotein.com for the same price and my blend didn't contain any WPC. ON stuff made me bloated and gassy.

hey if you have been using them that long i trust you, just curious how it compare to optimum nutrition

1 million times better then ON imo bro...

If you need help finding anything on there site just hit me up with another PM and I'll shoot you some links. I agree the Team Skip protein Blend is a good one..and the DC protein blend is a good one...the Whey isolate Cold Filteration or whatever is also good.

As far as flavors..they have like 100 different ones...I only go with val so far and its very good.

Notice how a couple of guys on this thread say. "I've been on whey for a long time, I need something different" If it was doing something for you, would you be asking that question?

Amino acids themselves in certain situations, and food. Perhaps Skip Blend, Syntha 6 etc. at bed or in the middle of the night if you're hungry and "bulking". I mean truly bulking.

And just want you to know that I do have there site in my sig. but I do not work for them in any way or have anything to do with the company other then using there products for years now and will keep on using them as long as I train.

Checks in the mail (just kidding)

Checks in the mail (just kidding)

Awesome products and customer service are more then enough payment bro ;)

DC I did you shoot you guys a question on the site...have not heard back yet...its only been about 2 days I think but is there a better e-mail to contact you guys with? I just had a question about some products I am looking to get.

Awesome products and customer service are more then enough payment bro ;)

DC I did you shoot you guys a question on the site...have not heard back yet...its only been about 2 days I think but is there a better e-mail to contact you guys with? I just had a question about some products I am looking to get.

did you send to admin?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner