over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey Vs Isolate for stomach issues?

Lene28

Registered
I feel like when I drink isolate it upsets my stomach but whey protein does not. I would think it would be he opposite; does anyone else have this issue?

Whey concentrate upsets my stomach. All I drink is isolate because I’m lactose intolerant but idk if that happens to a person that can handle lactose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

less stomach issues for me on isolate than whey concentrate. have yet to try hydrolyzed tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I feel like when I drink isolate it upsets my stomach but whey protein does not. I would think it would be he opposite; does anyone else have this issue?

Typically it is just the opposite. Perhaps its the brand or quality of what your currently using. Try SynthePURE. ZERO stomach distress for me and I'm a very sensitive user.

The True Nutrition iso is super clean too. I customize my protein and only do about 70% iso, and the rest is egg white and pea

less stomach issues for me on isolate than whey concentrate. have yet to try hydrolyzed tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hydrolyzed solved all my issues. Only Isolate I can use with no issues is Synthepure.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I use isolate sparingly for the same reason, concentrate is worse for me. These days I'm relying more on egg whites.

I don’t get issues from either. Beef isolate gave me explosive diarrhea though.

I don’t get issues from either. Beef isolate gave me explosive diarrhea though.
Yeah I tolerate both pretty well also.
But excessive carbs? Now that'll fuck me up big time.

I have been using Dymatize. I don't recall ever having these issues with Whey or Isolate before; maybe the last year or so they have been happening. I have no issues with diary at all.

Guess I'm gonna go back to True Nutrition and see what happens.

i wonder if the isolate you are getting is actually legit isolate? I have never heard anyone have issues with isolate and do better with concentrate as far as digestions/stomach issues.

i wonder if the isolate you are getting is actually legit isolate? I have never heard anyone have issues with isolate and do better with concentrate as far as digestions/stomach issues.

I definitely have issues with certain types of isolate. Cold filtered from TN is good to me....but their CFM gives me terrible stomach cramps

I have been getting Dymatize for both the ISO and concentrate. I just reeebr from a few years ago when they tested all the whey protein Dymatize Isolate came out with the best results. I’m gonna give TN Cold Filtered a shot

I have to say that Muscle Feast Hormone Free Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate causes ZERO stomach issues. Additionally, it is the absolute, hands down - best tasting powder. Nothing on the market comes close.

It is super delicious on its own, or as a milk substitute. I use it my cold oats and fruit.

I have been getting Dymatize for both the ISO and concentrate. I just reeebr from a few years ago when they tested all the whey protein Dymatize Isolate came out with the best results. I’m gonna give TN Cold Filtered a shot

I worked for Dymatize corporate years ago and it's a quality operation. They were acquired by Post in 2014.

I have to say that Muscle Feast Hormone Free Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate causes ZERO stomach issues. Additionally, it is the absolute, hands down - best tasting powder. Nothing on the market comes close.

It is super delicious on its own, or as a milk substitute. I use it my cold oats and fruit.
I've used musclefeast for years. Been using Dymatize for their Hydrolyzed stuff....but recently picked up some of musclefeast's unflavored Hydrolyzed to put into my intra along with EAA'S and HBCD.

Mainly used their Premium Blend, but have pointed a few friends to them who use their grass-fed stuff and love it. One guy has had his gall bladder removed....and it's the only thing he can take that doesn't bother him.

Goes down really well.

Do you have issues with the chocolate flavor?

Have you tried their casein?

My #2 option after TN

Do you have issues with the chocolate flavor?

Have you tried their casein?
Not TT....but pretty much anything I've used from them over the years has been excellent.

Their flavors taste different. Not bad.....but they use a more natural flavoring system. So their chocolate may taste similar to a semi-sweet dark chocolate whereas other brands taste to sweet to me.

That's why I typically stick to unflavored products if I try different brands.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity