YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which AAS raises Hemoglobin levels the most?

fixitup

Newbies
I've ran test e 250-500mg's max for over 4 years now and donate every 3 months due to my countries red cross standards.. During the 3 months my hemoglobin (iron levels) usually increase 2.5-3 points during this period. Which can become dangerous for some. Highest i've ever got was 19.4 reading.

Weirdly enough my first tren cycle didnt raise any alarms for hemoglobin levels along with EQ, and they stayed around 13-15 throughout 16 weeks of tren.

So my question poses, which AAS will raise these levels the most?

thanks everybody for the wealth of information, cheers.

OTC test boosters from GNC.

Juuuust kidding :D. Littleslice nailed it. /thread.

EQ/Boldenone is generally regarded as the worst offender.

I've personally never had my hematocrit that high that it could become an issue, even when staying on for prolonged periods. My hematocrit will always be slightly above the upper end of the range but only slightly.

Then there are guys that have to watch out for high hematocrit on their self prescribed 250 mg Test/week hrt-regimen.

It's highly individual and you just need to monitor it.

I do wonder about the blood donating, has anyone that donates never had any qualms about the ethicality of donating blood with various steroids in your system? Or do you ask to dispense of it immediately?

Another Paul Borresen anecdote

Yes. Anadrol used to be prescribed for anemia if I am not mistaken.

According to Paul Borresen, that's also the only thing Anadrol's good for lol. He called it a weak steroid because it comes in 50 mg tablets (as opposed to Winstrol). The 'experts' in this industry are often the biggest clowns around.

According to Paul Borresen, that's also the only thing Anadrol's good for lol. He called it a weak steroid because it comes in 50 mg tablets (as opposed to Winstrol). The 'experts' in this industry are often the biggest clowns around.

Well, I remember picking up quite a bit of size on it. The pumps were crazy.

real anadrol will put size and strength on a corpse. first few times I used it and I remember it was alhavi in the box from rett domestic. shit put nearly 30 lbs on me in 5 wks the first time. looked like stayh puffed marshmellow man. put nearly 100 lbs on my deadlift too. everyone that I know that has used it had pretty dramatic effects. but sadly no anadrol in the 12-13 years since has produced those results of that alhavi brand from iran. only needed 50 mg a day. iv ran 100-150 mg of other stuff and they didn't work the same way for me. maybe I was chasing a dragon. who knows

You said hemoglobin, then iron, but I think what you're asking about is hematocrit.

I've ran test e 250-500mg's max for over 4 years now and donate every 3 months due to my countries red cross standards.. During the 3 months
my hemoglobin (iron levels) usually increase 2.5-3 points during this period. Which can become dangerous for some. Highest i've ever got was 19.4 reading.

Weirdly enough my first tren cycle didnt raise any alarms for hemoglobin levels along with EQ, and they stayed around 13-15 throughout 16 weeks of tren.

So my question poses, which AAS will raise these levels the most?

thanks everybody for the wealth of information, cheers.

These aren't one in the same.

Sorry fellas, got my words mixed up...
Before we donate we have to test our hemoglobin count, correct? which if i can remember for a male its 13-18 normal range. This is the one that i am talking about. Sorry for the confusion everyone

Before we donate we have to test our hemoglobin count, correct? which if i can remember for a male its 13-18 normal range. This is the one that i am talking about. Sorry for the confusion everyone

It's no big deal

Hemoglobin- ~14-18 (oxygen carrying content)
Hematocrit- ~40-55% (ratio of blood cells to plasma)

The reason Hematocrit is important in the context of AAS is that it essentially measures the "thickness" of the blood- it's likelihood to clot more easily. Think of, I don't know, yogurt vs. skim milk.

As machinemind stated, no big deal :)

More often than not, they're erroneously used synonymously. Even phlebotomist will in error tell a patient their "iron" is either low or high by their hemoglobin levels when performing a finger prick.

I would question the possibility of undiagnosed sleep apnea.

As machinemind stated, no big deal :)

More often than not, they're erroneously used synonymously. Even phlebotomist will in error tell a patient their "iron" is either low or high by their hemoglobin levels when performing a finger prick.

I would question the possibility of undiagnosed sleep apnea.
I can't tell you how many times I cringe when I go to donate blood and they say, "Well, your iron's good." I just want to be like, "No. No, it's not. I can pull bloods for you right now to prove otherwise!" Lol

Thanks again everyone, i like the analogies btw ha..

Also as far as sleep anea i am approaching 30 years old, and my gf tells me i snore 4/5 out 7 days of the week. Does sleep apnea have an age boundary so to speak?

For my experiences at least....out of the blue after 2 years on, i began to notice my hematocrit levels jump out of the water. 6 meals per day, 4 of them chicken and rice, and another was steak and veggies. normal gear was test e 250-500max and mast P - m w f s . It wasnt until i started to cruise and use compounds such as superdrol & and a higher test dose sporadically that i noticed symptoms of high hematocrit...

I have recently been supplementing with arjuna root as i have heard that helps, and believe that it does as my last test showed lower 13's

anyways i will stay away from EQ and higher test!

I would question the possibility of undiagnosed sleep apnea.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 100%

My Dr keeps blaming the test. I know he's full of stuff.:)

Thanks again everyone, i like the analogies btw ha..

Also as far as sleep anea i am approaching 30 years old, and my gf tells me i snore 4/5 out 7 days of the week. Does sleep apnea have an age boundary so to speak?

For my experiences at least....out of the blue after 2 years on, i began to notice my hematocrit levels jump out of the water. 6 meals per day, 4 of them chicken and rice, and another was steak and veggies. normal gear was test e 250-500max and mast P - m w f s . It wasnt until i started to cruise and use compounds such as superdrol & and a higher test dose sporadically that i noticed symptoms of high hematocrit...

I have recently been supplementing with arjuna root as i have heard that helps, and believe that it does as my last test showed lower 13's

anyways i will stay away from EQ and higher test!

or you could just get a sleep study done.

IIRC, sleep apnea is not something that will go away if you just ignore it.

or you could just get a sleep study done.

IIRC, sleep apnea is not something that will go away if you just ignore it.
The only possibility is if one is quite obese and that's their primary cause of OSA. Then simply becoming less fat can pretty much reverse it.

in my prime i was 9% bodyfat and no lower and fluctuated between that and 13% of so. I carried alot of extra water , and could have lost a few lbs for the sake of it if i wanted to.

thanks again for the replies everybody. healthcare is very cheap where i live and so is aas , ill research into how i could get some sleep apnea tests! Im approaching 30 but couldnt believe i would have sleep apnea already, guess i wont know until i try to see!

With all this being said; Also on the subject of hemo levels raising to above, i will begin the vertical diet, which mostly contains fats or steaks etc. Maybe this board has heard of it?
Would anybody question the fact that this would raise iron levels beyond believe in conjunct with AAS?

in my prime i was 9% bodyfat and no lower and fluctuated between that and 13% of so. I carried alot of extra water , and could have lost a few lbs for the sake of it if i wanted to.

thanks again for the replies everybody. healthcare is very cheap where i live and so is aas , ill research into how i could get some sleep apnea tests! Im approaching 30 but couldnt believe i would have sleep apnea already, guess i wont know until i try to see!

With all this being said; Also on the subject of hemo levels raising to above, i will begin the vertical diet, which mostly contains fats or steaks etc. Maybe this board has heard of it?
Would anybody question the fact that this would raise iron levels beyond believe in conjunct with AAS?

there was a girl in my senior class in high school.. she couldn't have been more than 100lbs at 5'4 or so, and she had the full face mask.

so there's that..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner