advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

which AAS results in more permanent effects on lean mass after the end of the cycle?

kenita

Newbies
Hi

As in the title.....in general, which are the AAS that give more permanent results in terms of lean muscle mass after pct?

the ones that doesnt gives you water retention... the more water ret the more weight in the scale youll loose

Hi

As in the title.....in general, which are the AAS that give more permanent results in terms of lean muscle mass after pct?

it really depends on you, and not just what you do in PCT, i mean phsysiologically in how your body bounces back.

I hate posts like this, there are so many different factors. Non aromatizing steroids will not cause water gains therefor you won't immediately drop that water when you stop. Retaining muscle has more to do with just discontinuing the use of a particular drug

Losing water retention isn't the same as losing muscle, because it's WATER, not MUSCLE. Just because the scale says you've lost weight doesn't mean you've lost GAINS. If you gained LBM, you are going to KEEP that LBM, assuming your PCT and diet/training are continued in good fashion after stopping your cycle. The only "gains" I ever lose are in the strength department after ceasing usage.

"Keeping gains" is such a silly topic. The muscle doesn't just fucking disappear because you aren't on steroid anymore.

Last edited:
Losing water retention isn't the same as losing muscle, because it's WATER, not MUSCLE. Just because the scale says you've lost weight doesn't mean you've lost GAINS. If you gained LBM, you are going to KEEP that LBM, assuming your PCT and diet/training are continued in good fashion after stopping your cycle. The only "gains" I ever lose are in the strength department after ceasing usage.

"Keeping gains" is such a silly topic. The muscle doesn't just fucking disappear because you aren't on steroid anymore.

Great post except your last sentence. Of course the muscle will disappear over time when you aren't on steroids anymore. The question is how long.

Great post except your last sentence. Of course the muscle will disappear over time when you aren't on steroids anymore. The question is how long.

Well yes, over time. But some guys seem to think as soon as they come off it's going to all go bye bye in a matter of days or weeks. Especially with guys newer to the sport, they are going to be able to maintain the majority of that muscle on a good high protein diet and good consistent training. It's when you get up there in weight that you reach the point that you have to stay on permanently in some fashion to maintain what you have.

I am so glad nobody actually named a compound. Best board on the web.

All of them!!

If you use a synthetic hormones to push your bodys muscular size past its genetic limits then when that hormone is removed your will shrink back down to whatever size your natural hormone levels will support. The exception being maybe HGH that may actualy cause new muscle cells to develope

If you bust your ass for several years into your late 20's and manage to get to say 200lbs at 8% bf , then you run a cycle of whatever the hell you want and it pushes you 220 ppounds at 8% , when you come off and that hormone is no longer their to support that mass the muscle will return back to its natural genetic size that your bodys hormone will support.

Granted their maybe a small amount that will stick around but i'd be very doubtfull if its more that 8-10%

food ;)

You can research it most bro science and Im sure some great medical evidence says drugs like Primobolan and Equipoise give you the most easily "kept" gains. But what you really lose off cycle is the glycogen that steroids pumps in your muscles. Thats what gives you the full look and feeling. That just wont come back without other anabolic agents such as insulin and GH/Peptides. PCT and diet during PCT are the most important parts of a cycle so to speak. The more aggressive you are in post cycle the more you will keep of the gains you made on cycle. By aggressive I am talking about going beyond the traditional Nolva/Clomid/HCG PCTs. In addition to those, peptides and GH can be used to retain all gains and possibly continue making gains in PCT. IGF-LR3 is being used more and more to retain muscle mass. That along with GHRH/GHRP 3-4x a day will be more than enough to help you make gains in PCT. I plan on using Mod GRF/IPam 3-4x a day, 100mcg IGFLR3 a day, along with Insulin PWO only plus Nolva/Clomid/HCG. I will make a thread sharing my experience with that as well.

All of them!!

If you use a synthetic hormones to push your bodys muscular size past its genetic limits then when that hormone is removed your will shrink back down to whatever size your natural hormone levels will support. The exception being maybe HGH that may actualy cause new muscle cells to develope

If you bust your ass for several years into your late 20's and manage to get to say 200lbs at 8% bf , then you run a cycle of whatever the hell you want and it pushes you 220 ppounds at 8% , when you come off and that hormone is no longer their to support that mass the muscle will return back to its natural genetic size that your bodys hormone will support.

Granted their maybe a small amount that will stick around but i'd be very doubtfull if its more that 8-10%

True for the most part but AAS does help push past the limit you could naturally gain. Once you're there it's easier to maintain than to actually gain off AAS.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws