over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which blood pressure med?

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I have put it off too long. I need to get on something. I have neglected to start due to fear of erection problems. What types of bp meds are y'all using that's effective and has no effective on erections? I know to stay away from beta blockers, but would love some feedback on others.

I just started lisinopril five days ago and stopped using coal is at the same time and I'm still good to go.

Losartan. Been on it forever and still fuck like a machine. :)

I have put it off too long. I need to get on something. I have neglected to start due to fear of erection problems. What types of bp meds are y'all using that's effective and has no effective on erections? I know to stay away from beta blockers, but would love some feedback on others.

My suggestion would be discuss that with your doctor. Do not try to self treat blood pressure, that is no joke.
Do not underestimate the value of a good beta blocker and do not assume you will automatically get ED from it.
There are a host of medications you could try and if they cause you problems, doctors know which meds to use alternately.

for example, I cant take lisinoprol because it causes me to have that smokers hack type cough. Losartan is not usually used by itself to treat high BP. It is normally given alongside some other type of BP Med.

if you take something like aleve or naprosin, that could cause ED just by itself and you might think its your BP meds....so please, do yourself a favor and discuss it with your doctor. He or she is your best ally for this.

I have been on a combo pill of lisonopril and the diuretic hydrochlorothyiazide ( hope I spelled it right ) for about a year now .i had erection issues before I started using this medication and since I have been using it my blood pressure has been under control . I agree with Quietstorm ,dont try to self medicate .go see a doctor

Lisinopril @ 20mg daily. Works wonders for my no.

linsapril 10 mg a day couldnt stay hard as soon as i stop back to normal cant use it

Before I used an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril, I'd try something with less sides like propranolol tablets. 40mg 2x day. I plan to use this on cycle to keep BP lower.

From my understanding, a simple beta blocker like this is healthier than an ACE inhibitor if it gets your BP in range.

Last edited:
Cartia xt, its a calcium channel blocker works very well, but you should definently talk to your doctor first cause like that one guy said blood pressure meds can be serious

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I know many on clonodine which actually helps for anxiety and stress also. It has to be carefully monitored by your Dr like most though. I check mine every morning and every day cause it is borderline sometimes, but lately fine. The heart attack is the silent killer, be careful.

Before I used an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril, I'd try something with less sides like propranolol tablets. 40mg 2x day. I plan to use this on cycle to keep BP lower.

From my understanding, a simple beta blocker like this is healthier than an ACE inhibitor if it gets your BP in range.

My mother is on propranolol and has been fine every since with no sides. Also, she takes an aspirin every morning first thing upon waking.

Man I hate bp meds. I've never found one that was a perfect fit for me. I keep my weight down now and watch my diet but still could use some help. The last one I tried was Bystolic and it gave me nasty insomnia so I bailed off of it.

Benazepril (Lotensin) has worked for me. Zero side effects and super cheap.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner