YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHich BP med(s) for high blood pressure?

bigtasty25

Registered
Just curious to know what you guys take while on cycle .
I’m just interested in using it while on my HRT. I normally just use 4iu but have
TAken 8iu 5 days a week for a few months (dropped back down to 4iu a few weeks ago) because of headaches and high blood pressure . I’m already prescribed toprol (metoprolol 50mg) but evidently that wasn’t enough . I know in the past I used toprol (metoprolol) And Lisinopril and that worked great. Will probably do that (combinine an ace inhibitor with beta blocker). What do U guys use and why? Thanks!!!

Carditone and/or lisinopril

Carditone for the win.
lisinopril if the carditone doesnt get me into good range
-F2S

Lisinopril 10-20 mg depending on my cycle gets me where I want to be with zero sides.

Just curious to know what you guys take while on cycle .
I’m just interested in using it while on my HRT. I normally just use 4iu but have
TAken 8iu 5 days a week for a few months (dropped back down to 4iu a few weeks ago) because of headaches and high blood pressure . I’m already prescribed toprol (metoprolol 50mg) but evidently that wasn’t enough . I know in the past I used toprol (metoprolol) And Lisinopril and that worked great. Will probably do that (combinine an ace inhibitor with beta blocker). What do U guys use and why? Thanks!!!

If you are prescribed bp medication I wouldn't add anything else in without your doctors approval.

I use carditone and blood pressure health (NOW Foods). The later contains Grape Seed Extract and Hawthorn Extract.

I used to take toprol and ive taken micardis (telmistartan) for the visceral fat benefits.

Right now, im just on carditone, hawthorne berry, red beets and cardio. I also sweat a lot so i salt ny food with pink himalayan salt. Also, d3 with k2, ive read low vit d can cause hypertension.

I also take 2iu gh daily and metformin to manage blood sugar.

lisinopril 10 mg as of right now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you are prescribed bp medication I wouldn't add anything else in without your doctors approval.

I use carditone and blood pressure health (NOW Foods). The later contains Grape Seed Extract and Hawthorn Extract.

My doc wouldn’t approve of the hgh I’m using on the side lol...honestly I don’t know if she’d even treat me..u think she would ?

Going to be a boring fairy and mention cardio

Do some form of consistent cardio; and you'd be surprised with how much good it will serve your vascular system.

Carditone for the win.
lisinopril if the carditone doesnt get me into good range
-F2S

I've been shocked at what Carditone has done for my cardiovascular system.

I didn't do cardio from October 2018 until about 3-4 weeks ago when I started dieting. Normally when I start doing cardio for dieting my HR is high since I haven't done it in so long, but this year it was at an all-time low - and Carditone is the only big change. I'm heavier than last year and other supplements are the same.

I finish lifting and go right to cardio with no break, and when I start cardio my HR has been 95-100. I have to basically all-out sprint to hit the 130s/140s. And even during the day my resting HR has been around 58.

i take atenolol and telmisartan

I use to take Linosopril but stopped smoking and started using Carditone! Stuff is amazing! I first heard about from Dantes post a while back

I take losartan, Bystolic and chlorthalidone. That combo works excellent. Sometimes maybe a little too low but I would have it on the lower side vs the higher side.

My doc wouldn’t approve of the hgh I’m using on the side lol...honestly I don’t know if she’d even treat me..u think she would ?

Hard to say and some situations can be frustrating as some doctors are weird. Many won't treat someone for using AAS or HGH as they will think their problems are self inflicted and solely down to those drugs. I have heard that a lot. But all the clinically obese people who gorge themselves with shit food and perhaps smoke 40 per day that's different and not self inflicted so they are all fine to be treated.

Although I 100% understand a doctor having a go at you. You have borderline high bp and you add hgh and it goes high so the common sense thing to do is drop the hgh. I have told doctors about aas but I would personally not mention your usage if you really want to stay on hgh. I guess it's up to you and you have to weigh up health vs physique results. Me personally if x compound started making my bp skyrocket I would drop it but everyone is different.

Hard to say and some situations can be frustrating as some doctors are weird. Many won't treat someone for using AAS or HGH as they will think their problems are self inflicted and solely down to those drugs. I have heard that a lot. But all the clinically obese people who gorge themselves with shit food and perhaps smoke 40 per day that's different and not self inflicted so they are all fine to be treated.

Although I 100% understand a doctor having a go at you. You have borderline high bp and you add hgh and it goes high so the common sense thing to do is drop the hgh. I have told doctors about aas but I would personally not mention your usage if you really want to stay on hgh. I guess it's up to you and you have to weigh up health vs physique results. Me personally if x compound started making my bp skyrocket I would drop it but everyone is different.

I went to a new endo last week and felt comfortable enough to tell him I have raised the dose of test before and he said it's my body and I can do as I wish but then explained the risks. Also had no issue continuing my metformin prescription. So at least he will still work with me and treat me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity