advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

which coach dom cardone, skip hill or scott mcnally for prep?

whoremoan

Registered
anyone had any experience prepping with skip hill, dom cardone or scott mcnally?

thinking of picking one of the three

they all seem to have strengths i like, but someone whos rally experienced with prep and most accessible day of show would be great
obviosly theres many factors, and working with a coach needs them to learn you also which takes time
but in general who would you pick of the top 3 and why
as i said someone hopefully who can be there days leading up to show and even hours before

I can't specifically comment on the scenario of BodyBuilding prep coaching as I do not bodybuild so my advice comes from the position of someone who uses coaches for athletic performance purposes; whilst looking at a coaches work portfolio and qualifications can give you an idea of what they can achieve ultimately it is the relationship between you and that coach that is most significant. I have known highly regarded coaches work with very gifted athletes and those athletes make no progress or even go backwards. Similarly I've know people work with "unknown" coaches and suddenly make rapid gains in performance. So best advise is to speak to each coach, explain to them the specific areas you think are going to be concerned and see how they would deal with them then make your call based on that.

Remember it's okay to change coaches and even return to a previous coach at a later point - a professional coach will handover to your new coach and offer a support period to the new coach.

Completely not evidence or experience based but of the 3 I would go with Scott McNally as I like hit attitude and demeanour and can see him being incredibly supportive

You really can't go wrong with any of these three.
haha i was actually going through older 'coach' threads and saw your name come up alot , so ive just started look into you

fuck that must sound creepy lol

but yeh sorry hadnt heard of you before, still learning the the whos who in coaches

Is there any particular reason you have narrowed your choices down to these three??
Just curious

Is there any particular reason you have narrowed your choices down to these three??
Just curious
no reason, these are just some of the few ive read about lately and i listen to alot of get big radio , just a quick narrow down,, still researching more coaches so the i can have a broader pick

if theres any others then feel free to drop some names please

no reason, these are just some of the few ive read about lately and i listen to alot of get big radio , just a quick narrow down,, still researching more coaches so the i can have a broader pick

if theres any others then feel free to drop some names please
Jason Theobald , John Jewett , Scott Stevenson , Justin Harris , AJ Sims , Milos Scarcev are all coaches that I've known clients of and had good things to say about them.
There is a handful here that I'm sure could get you in Winning condition as well.

I can’t vouch for any of them on a coaching level. But what I can say is that @Skip is one the nicest guys you will ever meet in this industry. I would run him into randomly on occasion when I would get some night lifts in at my old gym in Lauderdale. He’s the type of dude who will shoot the shit and give you tips expecting nothing in return. That’s the type of dude I want in my corner not nickle and diming me. Other than that the dude is still in solid shape carrying some size for what can’t be such a spring chicken anymore.

anyone had any experience prepping with skip hill, dom cardone or scott mcnally?

thinking of picking one of the three

they all seem to have strengths i like, but someone whos rally experienced with prep and most accessible day of show would be great
obviosly theres many factors, and working with a coach needs them to learn you also which takes time
but in general who would you pick of the top 3 and why
as i said someone hopefully who can be there days leading up to show and even hours before
Understanding nutrition is very important. Someone who gives you a 'peak week plan' is best avoided. Those last few days things can change quickly. Understanding how to manipulate the food to peak is essential. My coach is actually looking at me, and giving me a few meals at a time. Theres a 2am checkin the night before. He's there at the show. Every step of the way.
Knowledgeable, attentive, interested in seeing you do your best makes for a good coach
Sometimes a bigger name coach pays the most attention to their bigger clients. And you're pushed to the outside.

Jason Theobald, Phil Viz, Justin Harris, Shelby Starnes, Ken skip Hill

I just started working with Scott McNally a few weeks ago after years away from BB, and couldn't say enough good things.

With Andrew Berry now. Smoothest contest prep to date and my best look.

Sometimes I feel like a shill talking about him but the guy just gets it lol

It seems there are a lot of great coaches. Some well known and others lesser so. And mostly around the same price. I think it comes down to personality and who you click with and intuitively trust.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws