advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

which coach dom cardone, skip hill or scott mcnally for prep?

Dusty Hanshaw is taking clients. and is trained by Jordan Peters. I have followed Dusty since the old Intense muscle Doggpound days. I think id enjoy training with dusty, just because id be willing to bet it would be a lower volume push/pull/legs setup, and lots of logbook stuff.

I struggle with hiring a coach right now, mostly since ive ran my body through the ringer for so many years, college ball, mma/bjj, powerlifting....everything hurts. Can i build appreciable size without drugging myself to death and not being able to move loads like i could before? When i was at my largest, i just sledgehammared size on. Widowmaker squats with 315, deadlifts and block pulls in the 450-500 range, Barbell rest pause benching.....I still remember my Best barbell bench RP set.. 355lbs for 8, 4, 2. 355 would break my ribs shortly after i unracked it at this point lol

Imho Dom Cardone has great experience and knowledge.
Personality wise I like Dom. Plus he has a strong Italian family values and work ethic from what I can tell.

Dusty Hanshaw is taking clients. and is trained by Jordan Peters. I have followed Dusty since the old Intense muscle Doggpound days. I think id enjoy training with dusty, just because id be willing to bet it would be a lower volume push/pull/legs setup, and lots of logbook stuff.

I struggle with hiring a coach right now, mostly since ive ran my body through the ringer for so many years, college ball, mma/bjj, powerlifting....everything hurts. Can i build appreciable size without drugging myself to death and not being able to move loads like i could before? When i was at my largest, i just sledgehammared size on. Widowmaker squats with 315, deadlifts and block pulls in the 450-500 range, Barbell rest pause benching.....I still remember my Best barbell bench RP set.. 355lbs for 8, 4, 2. 355 would break my ribs shortly after i unracked it at this point lol
I feel you. I do agree agree about Dusty and the training style, it's also my preferred way to train for sure.

Re: your issues. It's hard to say without knowing the specifics of your situation but the answer to the "Can I build appreciable size..." question is "probably".

TBH this situation describes a significant portion of my clients and even though I haven't been doing it long I've slowly/unintentionally creeped towards that niche if only because a lot of the bigger name/respected coaches don't really want to deal with the intricacies of people who aren't ready to rock across the board, you know? On the contrary, I kind of enjoy those trickier challenges.

Could turn this into a 1000 word rand but it really just takes smarter, more nuanced PED use and training, which is exciting/interesting to me but can get complicated fast. I bet you'd be pleasantly surprised how much progress you have left to make (potentially).

I can't state for sure as I don't know your age, stats or recent history but for the vast majority of people out there they 100% can put on appreciable size without having to drug themselves to death and move heavier loads then they have before. I am all for progressive overload and getting stronger and stronger and I lift very heavy weights but due to the popularity of that and "logbook" training over recent years many think they literally can not put on size unless they lift heavier and it's nonsense. You don't have to constantly be putting on more weight on the bar to grow. There is a lot more to bodybuilding training and even increasing effort/intensity than just lifting more weight. Notwithstanding if you optimize all areas that should result in you getting stronger over time and it should always be part of the "program" but there are so many elements to building size and many different training styles that can make you bigger and better.

I can't state for sure as I don't know your age, stats or recent history but for the vast majority of people out there they 100% can put on appreciable size without having to drug themselves to death and move heavier loads then they have before. I am all for progressive overload and getting stronger and stronger and I lift very heavy weights but due to the popularity of that and "logbook" training over recent years many think they literally can not put on size unless they lift heavier and it's nonsense. You don't have to constantly be putting on more weight on the bar to grow. There is a lot more to bodybuilding training and even increasing effort/intensity than just lifting more weight. Notwithstanding if you optimize all areas that should result in you getting stronger over time and it should always be part of the "program" but there are so many elements to building size and many different training styles that can make you bigger and better.

Oh I agree 100% I can, and I totally agree on progressive overload and the logbook isn’t necessary and just a tiny portion of building tissue. I just love training that style and it fits my personality, I guess I’m at the point in life where training has to change and I need to find a way to enjoy it just as much.

I’ve always been that guy that ENJOYs locking in mentally for…”ok motherfucker, 275 for 11” GO.

But now my joints are saying “would you knock that shit off”

Oh I agree 100% I can, and I totally agree on progressive overload and the logbook isn’t necessary and just a tiny portion of building tissue. I just love training that style and it fits my personality, I guess I’m at the point in life where training has to change and I need to find a way to enjoy it just as much.

I’ve always been that guy that ENJOYs locking in mentally for…”ok motherfucker, 275 for 11” GO.

But now my joints are saying “would you knock that shit off”
I think that the only solution is going high volume with reps in reserve. Checkout Mike Isratel website.... Or his YouTube channel he made short videos about hypertrophy simplified

Hallelujah 😍

You can't go wrong with Dom. My wife and I met Dom in Las Vegas this year and he came highly recommended. Unfortunately my wife's coach passed away and he used to talk to me about Dom's knowledge and success.
I have another friend that is a pro, and has known Dom for 20 years and had nothing but praise for Dom. My wife will be using him for her next show after she gets squared away from having our baby.

I’m bigger and a lot more muscular now than I’ve ever been but not nearly as strong. I don’t focus on increasing weight on the bar anymore like I use to when I was younger. I focus on getting as much blood into the muscle as possible and keeping protein/carb intake high. Just my 2 cents

I’m bigger and a lot more muscular now than I’ve ever been but not nearly as strong. I don’t focus on increasing weight on the bar anymore like I use to when I was younger. I focus on getting as much blood into the muscle as possible and keeping protein/carb intake high. Just my 2 cents
I have exactly the same

My body just can’t take the beating it could when younger. I’m 45 now and every time I try to build poundage up, after a few weeks my joints ache. Flooding the muscle and not resting too long makes training so much more enjoyable nowadays

Do y’all ever do the thing like….I want to barbell OHP 225 today, because I think I still got it…..and your inner voice is like….your gonna regret this tomorrow….and you still do it 😂

Do y’all ever do the thing like….I want to barbell OHP 225 today, because I think I still got it…..and your inner voice is like….your gonna regret this tomorrow….and you still do it 😂
Occasionally…. 😂🤣🤣🤣

Yes but I don't think tomorrow it's more I will regret it in 5 mins :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity