YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which cutting steroid while on phentermine + test ?

ATLien

Registered
Hey guys. Need to drop at least 40 lbs by April and want to get started now. Currently cruising on 250 test e. Been on 30mg phentermine for a couple months but diet hasnÂ’t been clean, so just basically staying the same weight. I like the way phentermine helps w my appetite during the day, so IÂ’d like to stay on it. Just need to eat clean at night. Anyway, I LOVE mast, and would feel very comfortable adding it. But, IÂ’m about 40lbs overweight atm. I know it would be more beneficial to add 400mg tren instead of mast, but I worry about taking tren and phentermine together.

IÂ’ve also debated coming off phentermine so I can safely add tren and use a non stim OTC fat burner. Or adding var or tbol.

What would you guys suggest if I want to help cut without too many sides but most effective? Thanks

Last edited:
Not to be obvious here but why not clean up the diet?

Probably more effective than adding tren............

Not to be obvious here but why not clean up the diet?

Probably more effective than adding tren............

I’m doing both.. just like the benefit of something that will help with fat loss and muscle gain and overall aestheticness

The hell are your stats anyway? You seem like the type that just throws drugs at everything and then pisses and moans about why it isn't working.

Last edited:
The hell are your stats anyway? You seem like the type that just throws drugs at everything and then pisses and moans about why it isn't working.

5’9 240 20%bf and I have a good shape and decent size. Just too much fat. But I’m sure I’m not the only person on here who likes a little “help” to achieve their goals on a steroid forum.. Obviously I know drugs are useless without effort. But thanks for your enlightening response

5’9 240 20%bf and I have a good shape and decent size. Just too much fat. But I’m sure I’m not the only person on here who likes a little “help” to achieve their goals on a steroid forum.. Obviously I know drugs are useless without effort. But thanks for your enlightening response

You said yourself you're 40lbs. overweight. You're pulling your ace card before you need to.

At 20% body fat, all you need to do is STICK TO YOUR DIET, lift, do cardio, and the fat will come off. But above all STICK TO YOUR DIET.

Save the fat burners for the last 5 - 10lbs. that's really hard to lose once you've been dieting for months. Adding fat burners before that will just make your fat loss plateau sooner.

5’9 240 20%bf and I have a good shape and decent But I’m sure I’m not the only person on here who likes a little “help” to achieve their goals on a steroid forum

Yeah but the difference between you and most others here is that they actually know wtf they are doing before they utilize further "help" to achieve their goals.

20% is pitiful, and I'd even be willing to bet that you're underestimating that percentage. You probably even have fat on your shoulders. The last place it develops.

These substances will be of extremely little value to you if you don't know how to eat.

Last edited:
Yeah but the difference between you and most others here is that they actually know wtf they are doing before they utilize further "help" to achieve their goals.

20% is pitiful, and I'd even be willing to bet that you're underestimating that percentage. You probably even have fat on your shoulders. The last place it develops.

These substances will be of extremely little value to you if you don't know how to eat.

Willing to bet you’re the type that was born skinny and never has to really diet. Otherwise you wouldn’t be such a dick.

You said yourself you're 40lbs. overweight. You're pulling your ace card before you need to.

At 20% body fat, all you need to do is STICK TO YOUR DIET, lift, do cardio, and the fat will come off. But above all STICK TO YOUR DIET.

Save the fat burners for the last 5 - 10lbs. that's really hard to lose once you've been dieting for months. Adding fat burners before that will just make your fat loss plateau sooner.

That’s a good point. I plan on cruising until a couple months before spring break though. Guess I’ll add the other stuff then. Still think a little tren would help now, but maybe I’m the only one.

Willing to bet you’re the type that was born skinny and never has to really diet. Otherwise you wouldn’t be such a dick.

My own metabolism is irrelevant, but yeah you'd be correct.

If sticking to a diet is difficult for you, then you just don't want it bad enough. I'd argue that cutting is physically and financially far easier than bulking, psychologically fine, maybe not. The money you're going to blow on gear would be better spent getting a coach honestly.

Do what you wanna do fam. Of course adding hard androgens will burn fat but I just think it'll look really goofy when you're another one of those people that's like "yeah I ran this that and the third" and still look like a wet noodle lol.

My own metabolism is irrelevant, but yeah you'd be correct.

If sticking to a diet is difficult for you, then you just don't want it bad enough. I'd argue that cutting is physically and financially far easier than bulking, psychologically fine, maybe not. The money you're going to blow on gear would be better spent getting a coach honestly.

Do what you wanna do fam. Of course adding hard androgens will burn fat but I just think it'll look really goofy when you're another one of those people that's like "yeah I ran this that and the third" and still look like a wet noodle lol.

Your metabolism is kinda relevant. It’s hard being an endomorph, especially when I have two younger brothers who are ecto. A coach is a good idea, and I’ve considered that several times. Just kinda sucks having a coach who doesn’t train at your gym. I’m not spending $50 a session for some dude at my gym who looks worse than me. And I’m not the type to brag about what I run. I’ll tell if someone asks, but I’ll never bring it up first. And bulking is MUCH easier. You don’t even have to do cardio...

I'm an endomorph too so I can relate to your struggle. Although for me, cutting is always the easy part since it requires less chowing and I feel better psychologically knowing that I'm burning lard off of me. But that's a personal thing.

Unless you really need someone to watch over your training (form) in the gym, most respected online coaches produce great results with their clients so that would be my suggestion as well. And if you can do it on less or no gear, you'll be that much prouder of yourself and you won't have done any health damage.

If I had to give you 1 name, I would go with John Meadows. He's who I would pick for me. Actually I would pick Scott Abel for myself but he's less known and I don't know how interested he still is to work with bodybuilders.

Last edited:
Hire a coach. Plenty on this site who are more than qualified. They'll tell you what to take, take it. They'll tell you what to eat, eat it. They'll tell you how to train, do it.

They make everything so simple and you can learn so you can eventually do it yourself. $300 for a coach is going to get you way more results than $300 of drugs.

This is the best answer you'll get.

I'm an endomorph too so I can relate to your struggle. Although for me, cutting is always the easy part since it requires less chowing and I feel better psychologically knowing that I'm burning lard off of me. But that's a personal thing.

Unless you really need someone to watch over your training (form) in the gym, most respected online coaches produce great results with their clients so that would be my suggestion as well. And if you can do it on less or no gear, you'll be that much prouder of yourself and you won't have done any health damage.

If I had to give you 1 name, I would go with John Meadows. He's who I would pick for me. Actually I would pick Scott Abel for myself but he's less known and I don't know how interested he still is to work with bodybuilders.

He wrote one of the best books about dieting i have ever read.

Yeah I like all of his work. It's a shame he left the bodybuilding scene. It could use his sanity.

Is it 'Beyond Metabolism' you're talking about?

it might very well have been. when my POS iPad's screen completely crapped out on me, i lost everything on it, which included his book that i purchased and downloaded. If i recall, he started to work less with bodybuilders and more with affluent everyday population.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131