over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which cycle would you choose???

MOTORHED

Newbies
If you could ONLY choose 1 of the follwing which would you choose.
1) 1gr of sust for 8 wks with arimidex and clomid
2) 75mg eod of finaplex with arimidex and clomid
3) 50mg of winny tabs ed.

GOAL to gain some lean muscle, around 5-10 lbs (not a lot of bullshit weight), and stay hard and lean.

STATS 6'2" 205 @ 7% bf.
please help with my decision. THANX in advance....MH!!

:) :) PS my diet is tight!! 350gr pro. / 250gr carb. / low fat
+ UDO's perfect blend.

Last edited:
I would probably go with the winny out of the three choices. You will gain water with the sus (I don't like it anyway), and I wouldn't run the tren without test as a base.

#2, the tren.

But.....always use TEST! It shouldn't be hard to pick up a bottle or 2 of t200 and run a couple cc's per week...at least.

agree with pusher, tren would give the best muscle gains but test and tren would be synergistic and also keep ur dick up, but if we are strictly talking one compound for muscle regardless of wether u can get a woody then tren is it.

if you decided to go with just fina. YOu should check out www.gotfina.com alot of people there just do a fina only cycle and have great results. THe average results for a week 8 week cycle at 75mg ed is about 10lbs of pure muscle. Cant be that!

YA KNOW, I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD OF THE TREN DICK SYNDROME but, have never experienced it. i love tren. i have done cycles with tren and eq and tren and winny and even tren by itself and have never had a problem. i could be wrong but, alot of the stories related to tren causing erectile disfunction are from years ago when alot of dealers were selling fake tren which was actually deca. being that tren does not readily convert to progest (i know a certain type of tren did but, not the compound we are talking about) i do not know what would cause it. i remember , i believe, palumbo addressing this a while back and had a explanation of why people had thought this about tren. when i find it i will post it later. anyone actually experience this first hand???

I have not experienced it first hand, however if you check out the aforementioned www.gotfina.com, I gaurantee you will find a mess of individuals who can attest to getting finadick as some point in their fina career.

Incidentally I'd choose number 2, but if possible I'd go with 75mg ED, rather than EOD, and of course tren + test is highly recommended by many.

Test and arimadex is the best out of the three. You will gain the most muscle and with the arimadex you will stay lean!!

I always say use test first. Then add other goodies. Even competitive BBers use Test right upto a show!!

Macdaddy

just checked out the forum. your right, there is alot of guys complaining of this. i guess i have been lucky about experiencing this. i will have to try and figure out the reasons why this happens. give me something to do for awhile.lol

I got fina dick for a few days at the end of my last cycle. But I ran fina and test right to the end. This time, I'm going to stop fina a few weeks before the end of my Test. It should prevent the droopy dong.

Macdaddy

I agree with pusher, I'd run the fina with test. T-200 is good, but if your worried about water, use prop. or just make sure that you run a-dex at a quarter to a half tab a day through out the cycle and that should keep your water in check. let us know what you come up with bro.
good luck and be safe..

bigger...

Hello - my name is xcelbeyond; and I'm a Finaholic :)

I vote for tren and test, preferably TNE or prop. My favs!

xcel

If you decide on Tren only, does waste your money on anastrozole - tren doesn't convert to E.

xcel

Thanx for the info. Keep it commin'!!! I don't want to do a lot or spend a lot of $$$$$. new wife, house etc. would like to try one of these but don't have the means of hiding it well!!!

Id have to do a variation of the first cycle.
Instead of sust, do prop (like QV prop)
or even IP prop/susp. If you cant to prop or p/s,
do enanthate. 8 wks of sust will leave you waiting 3-4wks
for the sust to kick in. The other stuff will hit you faster.
And the other 2 choices as you gave them are just to weak
for any descent gains.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member