over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which do you prefer CJC Dac or CJC NO Dac

Which one do you prefer

• CJC 1295 Dac

Votes: 134 58.3%
  • CJC No Dac (Mod grf)

Votes: 96 41.7%

• Total voters
You guys take things out of context too much. It's simple. If you are comparing using mod vs dac alone then dac wins. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs dac, then combo wins hands down. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs ghrp/dac combo, they are similar.

You guys take things out of context too much. It's simple. If you are comparing using mod vs dac alone then dac wins. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs dac, then combo wins hands down. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs ghrp/dac combo, they are similar.

Well said RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the far less frequent injections of DAC with a GHRP, but I prefer the results I get from frequent (4-6x per day) Mod GRF shots with a GHRP alongside it at saturation doses. Very inconvenient, but it works better (for me), doesn't cause a bleed/massive desensitization, and is cheaper.

Plus, I have never had fake Mod GRF, but I've definitely had bunk DAC before.

Last edited:
Both are different and it depends on what results you want out of your rat however CJC-1295 no DAC is a lot cheaper.

Based on my own research CJC-1295 no DAC with GHRP-2 at 200mcg each 3x a day along with 12.5mg mk-677 2x a day yields the best results for my lab rats.

Both are different and it depends on what results you want out of your rat however CJC-1295 no DAC is a lot cheaper.

Based on my own research CJC-1295 no DAC with GHRP-2 at 200mcg each 3x a day along with 12.5mg mk-677 2x a day yields the best results for my lab rats.

I agree. It depends on your goals. Cjc no DAC with a ghrp gives the pituitary a break which is the way the body naturally pulses hgh. It seems safer. But cjc with DAC really seems to accelerate fat loss.

Just came across a couple bottles of DAC recently so tossed them in with ipam...seems the fullness and leaning is SLIGHTLY better than ipam/mod twice daily.

Personally wouldn't bother taking a GHRH alone but after reading through this I think I will do MK at 12.5mg and 500mcg DAC in the near future...cuts down to just the one pep pin every night before bed and have the benefit of ghrp/ghrh all day...

I agree with RamboStallone generally:
"If you are comparing using mod vs dac alone then dac wins. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs dac, then combo wins hands down. If you are comparing ghrp/mod combo vs ghrp/dac combo, they are similar."

Do you notice any bloating on cjc1295 dac?
Does 2mg once a week cause noticeable leaning effects?
Is there any blood sugar issues, hypoglycemia on it?

Do you notice any bloating on cjc1295 dac?
Does 2mg once a week cause noticeable leaning effects?
Is there any blood sugar issues, hypoglycemia on it?

Minor bloat...

3-4mg spread through the week seems to be superior...500mcg daily would likely be ideal with the ghrp of your choice...

Not that I have experienced.

What's the lowest effective dose for DAC alongside 15mg mk?

Would cjc no dac with mk work well, since it's cheaper than dac

for Some poor mans gh excretion:(

What's the lowest effective dose for DAC alongside 15mg mk?

Would cjc no dac with mk work well, since it's cheaper than dac

for Some poor mans gh excretion:(

I think 4mg is about as low as i would go on cjcDAC per week. MK-677 is such a kick ass hgh secretagogue that possibly 2mgDAC could work. Even though cjcDAC has a possible 16 day half life, i would still dose the cjcDAC every night before bed.
Yes, this would easily be as good as 4-5ius HGH.

I injected 2.5mg cjc-dac last night and my energy has been none existent today. Even though it's Sat I was planning to get loads of stuff done today and I slept 5 hours past my alarm. My gf isn't here so was woken up by the sounds of my dog growling at me to get up :eek::D What a waste of a day but I guess it will do the recovery from my injury good. I have felt exhausted all day as well. I get this now with any effective gh booster which is annoying. I thought I may be ok with cjc-dac as I have used it in the past but I guess I was wrong. It's a shame as I used to love this stuff. I will leave it until I get back from a holiday then start dosing it at 500mcg per night as that should reduce side effects.

Delt123... as little as 2mg could be good but 4-5mg per week would be better. Although I have had good results in the past with 2mg per week (no mk in the mix). Combined with 15mg mk-677 and it should give great results and is definitely worth trying.

I'm assuming that the need for much higher dosing with DAC is due to some of the weight being the drug affinity complex itself...much like the weight of a long ester vs no/very short ester changing the amount of active hormone in anabolics?

Planning to try the 4-5mg DAC weekly with 12.5mg or so of MK this winter when I won't mind the bloat as much... seems like that combo would yield gh pulses all day (high IGF) and I could take break from taking/buying gh for a few months.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear