Which one do you prefer

• CJC 1295 Dac

Votes: 134 58.3%
  • CJC No Dac (Mod grf)

Votes: 96 41.7%

• Total voters
That's a nice stack.
How do you like the 150mg oral primo.
I never tried it in oral form. I love the sense of well being I get from inject primo.
I've always wondered what a high dose would feel like.

There's nothing wrong with breaking up the DAC dosing, even if it is legit.
I found a study on mice that showed better results from daily dosing of
CJC-1295DAC than from only dosing it every 2-3 days. But blood work posted here in the labs section showed very high IGF1 from twice a week dosing. Even so, when I get my pack of cjcDAC tomorrow I'll dose it every night. I prefer more frequent dosing on all bodybuilding supps.

I just use the raw powder and weigh the dose out. It's easy to eye it after a few times. You only absorb 50% of oral primo so 150mg per day is basically around 500mg/wk which is an avg dose. I feel the same as when I run 500-600mg/wk primoE but it's nice to use the ace version without injecting everyday and no pain.

I just use the raw powder and weigh the dose out. It's easy to eye it after a few times. You only absorb 50% of oral primo so 150mg per day is basically around 500mg/wk which is an avg dose. I feel the same as when I run 500-600mg/wk primoE but it's nice to use the ace version without injecting everyday and no pain.

I guess with primo, raws are the only way to make it affordable. Price is why I have only used it a few times.

before i found out semorelin was useless, I bought 2-5mg vials (bogo). If Im running dac and Ipam at night, and ghrp 2 during the day, would it hurt to pin somrelin with my ghrp 2 or would that be overkill on the PG?

before i found out semorelin was useless, I bought 2-5mg vials (bogo). If Im running dac and Ipam at night, and ghrp 2 during the day, would it hurt to pin somrelin with my ghrp 2 or would that be overkill on the PG?

It wouldn't be overkill as it's active for such a short time. So sure you can try adding it onto your GHRP-2 injections. Although it would probably be best waiting till you are off cjc-dac and trying it then to see exactly what it does for you.

Since you have it you might as well stack it with your GHRP2, but DAC really covers all the GHRH you need.

Been using dac at 450mcg for the last week and honestly I like mod a lot better. Dac seems to elevate my heart rate. I want to go back to mod 129 how long should I wait seeing I dosed dac last night?

How are the results looking thus far?
I'm liking it alot. I was doing Mod - grf and ghrp2 for awhile and swapped it for the DAC to stop blowing through pins lol. I haven't noticed a big difference between the two so I'll do this until precontest I think.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Been using dac at 450mcg for the last week and honestly I like mod a lot better. Dac seems to elevate my heart rate. I want to go back to mod 129 how long should I wait seeing I dosed dac last night?

Anytime would be fine. Most would just pin it the next time they injected a GHRP but you can wait a few days.

I'm liking it alot. I was doing Mod - grf and ghrp2 for awhile and swapped it for the DAC to stop blowing through pins lol. I haven't noticed a big difference between the two so I'll do this until precontest I think.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

DAC is definitely a lot more user friendly on Slin pins.

I've seen tremendous results from both with and without DAC depending on the rest of the protocol. Like everything in this sport, I feel cycling between the two is optimal.

I've seen tremendous results from both with and without DAC depending on the rest of the protocol. Like everything in this sport, I feel cycling between the two is optimal.

That's true. The best results come by shocking the body, mix things up and keep it guessing.

I've got an igf test scheduled for tomorrow. I have been on 500mcg cjc Dac for about 8 days now. I know exactly where my IGF levels should be with the other peptides and HGH I am using so I'm wondering if only eight days is enough to increase them more. We shall see.

I've got an igf test scheduled for tomorrow. I have been on 500mcg cjc Dac for about 8 days now. I know exactly where my IGF levels should be with the other peptides and HGH I am using so I'm wondering if only eight days is enough to increase them more. We shall see.

MK677 caused IGF1 elevation after the first dose. I'm not sure with cjcDAC.
The test I saw here in the testing section was done after 8 weeks of 5mg cjcDAC twice a week and it scored over 400.

MK677 caused IGF1 elevation after the first dose. I'm not sure with cjcDAC.
The test I saw here in the testing section was done after 8 weeks of 5mg cjcDAC twice a week and it scored over 400.

I would have waited more than 8 days. I would have waited at least 3 weeks before you had your IGF-1 levels tested on your new protocol (cjc-dac at 500mcg per day).

I would have waited more than 8 days. I would have waited at least 3 weeks before you had your IGF-1 levels tested on your new protocol (cjc-dac at 500mcg per day).

I agree. Two months makes the most since to me in order to get an accurate number, atleast one month.

I will do another IGF test later I just have this one scheduled for today to keep track of my IGF and prolactin levels to see if there's a correlation of the two since I stopped taking cabergoline. I know where my IGF levels should be so if there is a increase at least I will know only eight days of CJC at 500mcg did something.

Last edited:
I will do another IGF test later I just have this one scheduled for today to keep track of my IGF and prolactin levels to see if there's a correlation of the two since I stopped taking cabergoline. I know where my IGF levels should be so if there is a increase at least I will know only eight days of CJC at 500mcg did something.

It will be interesting to see what your bloodwork shows. I love when blood work gets posted for HGH and IGF-1. :D

It will be interesting to see what your bloodwork shows. I love when blood work gets posted for HGH and IGF-1. :D

x2

It's great to see people so proactive in knowing how their bodies respond to different drugs/peptides etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws