advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which do you think is better for health in the long run?

What is healthier in the long run?

• Using high dose blast and cruise style for a shorter period of time

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Using low-moderate blast and cruise style for a much greater period of time

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Which do you think is better for your health in the long run? Less risk and long term damage.

Let's assume that with all options, starting age of gear usage is 20-25.

Option A: Using high dose blast and cruise method for a shorter period of time, blasting out of the gates at doses of up to 2-3 grams with orals and cruising at 1-2x TRT doses for say, 5 years, to get bodybuilding "out of your system" and then using TRT for the rest of your life at 75-100mg/week of test for healthy living (diet, checkups, active lifestyle). During the high doses period you do whatever you can to keep your vitals in check but you realize they won't be perfect to get where you want to be.

Option B: Using low-moderate doses blast and cruise style for life, or say, until age 60 or so. Blasts are, for example, 600mg test 600mg deca/eq/tren, cruises are 75-100mg test. Do this for ~40 years to build up to and maintain whatever body you desire to seek, but trying to keep doses somewhat sane. You try to keep your body at its healthiest as possible, by using meds to regulate cholesterol/bp/etc and utilizing bloodwork to keep your levels in control and backing off doses or taking prolonged cruise periods when necessary.

get in and get out

likely healthier to use hard and then get out then use for long time. not sure if any of us heed that logic but seems to make sense imo
-JS

I think with the right diet and training, 2-3g is just more than would ever be needed. Also your question is framed in a way that there is no BBing competition factor. Why bother with the side effects of the high doses?

not sure what "getting bodybuilding out of my system" would be. I can be on crutches and heart operated on and I still have dreams of making a comeback. LOL...

I think your much safer with long term doses in the TRT range...monitored by a doctor to keep you just above High normal range. Granted with this dose you will never be a "contender"...but lets be honest, if you don't have perfect genetics, you will never be a "contender" anyhow..no matter how much gear you take. That is fact, genetics can not be changed ...no matter how much you take. You will meet guys in your life that blow up off 100mg of test...and guys that just seem to get more bloated and no bigger off 1000mg of test.

not sure what "getting bodybuilding out of my system" would be. I can be on crutches and heart operated on and I still have dreams of making a comeback. LOL...

I think your much safer with long term doses in the TRT range...monitored by a doctor to keep you just above High normal range. Granted with this dose you will never be a "contender"...but lets be honest, if you don't have perfect genetics, you will never be a "contender" anyhow..no matter how much gear you take. That is fact, genetics can not be changed ...no matter how much you take. You will meet guys in your life that blow up off 100mg of test...and guys that just seem to get more bloated and no bigger off 1000mg of test.

i know exactly what you mean. i myself plan on having a great physique for as long as i can. But i mean, some guys lose interest and have things like career, family, etc that tends to take over in priority in their life instead of mega-juicing. Or some guys don't plan on being so big and lean all the time because of how much drugs it takes for them to continue to maintain that level of muscularity and condition. It was hard to frame this question, but I suppose in terms of being the biggest and leanest you would ever want to be as in that monster size and leanness "freak factor", and then just having a "pretty good" physique later on I suppose.

i know exactly what you mean. i myself plan on having a great physique for as long as i can. But i mean, some guys lose interest and have things like career, family, etc that tends to take over in priority in their life instead of mega-juicing. Or some guys don't plan on being so big and lean all the time because of how much drugs it takes for them to continue to maintain that level of muscularity and condition. It was hard to frame this question, but I suppose in terms of being the biggest and leanest you would ever want to be as in that monster size and leanness "freak factor", and then just having a "pretty good" physique later on I suppose.

But the truth is..even if you took 5grams a week of gear...you may not have the genetics to ever be a FREAK or MONSTER. I would go slow grasshopper..and see how your body responds, rather then some, who don't respond well and think the only answer is to "up the dose"

I'm doing option A right now. Hopefully I will be able to stop option A while it is still option A LOL.

I think a little for a long is better than a lot for a little plus gains are better.

you are gonna lose a lot of the gains once you go on trt for a while...I mean there are gonna be times in your life that you wouldn't be able to lift for a couple weeks, shit happens , and you are gonna lose your muscles

take it slow bro, don't rush ! bodybuilding takes time, TIME is a huge factor in bb

This is really hard to answer because I would answer it different ways for different reasons. It depends on the compound, on how well you react to them, on your goals, and what exactly you mean by high and low doses. Also does it only mean gear, and not hgh and insulin, peps, myo etc?

If you were to do say test with hgh insulin etc, then I would start at an amount and slowly ramp it up as it goes along over a period of time. This would be for every average guy out there, and would give steady gains that you would keep more of.

Now if I were competing it would be completely different, and I would be blasting with high amounts of gear for short periods with things like npp and the sort.

Then there's cases like Tren, where you could be on 700mg a week and not have a single side effect like me, but anything over and things get out of control. (Which is why I never go over 700mg and run it alone, gear wise)

So there's no simple answer to this question, it all depends on your goals, and both blasting and mid level cruising can be good but depends entirely on how a person reacts to the compound through blood test etc.

This question doesn't have a definite answer as people's bodies react differently. Person A goes with option A might have health problems later on as a result of his heavy use. Person B might have the same problems later doing option B as well. There are too many variables and genetic factors involved to say for sure which choice is healthier.

I tend to think option A is safer. It depends on how you define "high" and "moderate" doses.

My gut tells me A for sure. The less time your on the better, and when you're younger you body can better deal with things like that. Not that there may not be serious health issues that arise from A.

What do you think is healthier, to smoke 2-3 packs a day for 5 years, then quit for life or smoke more moderately for most of your life? From what I've read, the first option is much healthier, your risk of dying from diseases affected by smoking drops to almost the same as a non smokers after 10-15 years after quitting.

The better question is after option A, and becoming a monster, could you just let it go at 30? Or would you have dreams of competing, or be competing at a higher levels? I'm 30 now, and although I can feel the tug of everything else in life trying to pull me away from it, and little injuries slowing me down sometimes, I'm in no way ready to give it up.

I think to put it simpler. Find the dose that BEST responds to YOUR body.

Blood tests are a bb'ers best friend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity