over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

which drug is causing my heartburn

bbg420

Registered
ok im running test, tren ace 150mg eod and oral winstrol 50mg ed ,just recently I got bad heartburn everyday, I cant figure out which one is the culprit, its not bad enough to make me stop running them ,just a pain in the ass ,any of you guys experience that

Last edited:
Tren ace is known for causing gastrino issues. Nexium, apple cider vinegar, loads of water can help.

It's probably the tren, but I truly believe that by staying in an alkaline stage, you should not have a lot of problems with it. Anabolics + bad diet + too much acidic stuff = asking for trouble!
Just m2c

It's probably the tren, but I truly believe that by staying in an alkaline stage, you should not have a lot of problems with it. Anabolics + bad diet + too much acidic stuff = asking for trouble!
Just m2c

the body is always in an alkaline environment. If it wasn't, the individual would be in some serious trouble health wise.

Tren for sure

Anti acid plan on tren

- omeprazol
- T3
- clean diet. No junk food. Very important!
- glutamine 3 times a day
- a lot of veggies
- keep test low
- a lot of green tea and water
- use ace not tren E

Last edited:
ITS THE TREN BRO!!!!! :rolleyes:

couldn't possibly be the 9 chicken breasts in rice everyday.

:lightbulb:

Tren has always given me gastro issued, mild but still there.

Apple cider vinegar helped.

I've never taken tren but I know winny tabs give me some bad burn after a few wks of being on anymore than 50mg a day, any higher and it kills me so I usually keep it to 40-50

Tren and winny. Any liver toxic oral can irritate your stomach to the point where heart burn is inevitable. Get yourself a good proton inhibitor like prevacid, nexium or protonix.

i dont really have experience w winstrol, but i notice that some orals give me acid reflux. i had it so bad on methylstenbolone i had to ho to the ER.

tren always gives me acid reflux. i take 1 tablet of prilosec each day when i run tren and it relieves me from it completely.

Orals of any sort give it to me as well as tren so I would be dying on what you are taking.lol

It`s the tren for sure. I gotta eat super clean with tren, even to many sugars or tomato sauce, anything slightly acidic will flair up my heart burn while on tren. Like waking up at 4am to pee and popping tums, ugghh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tren ace never given me gastro problems. Tren e though is known for that. Are you sure your Tren a isn't Tren e?

Oooooooo ;)

Tren has always gives me killer heartburn. Most likely the culprit.

It's the tren, I get acid reflux in 2 days after a ten injection. Last time out was so bad it over powered everything antacids, Tums, you name it .. Had to pro my bed at a 30 degree angle just fur some slight relief.

ok im running test, tren ace 150mg eod and oral winstrol 50mg ed ,just recently I got bad heartburn everyday, I cant figure out which one is the culprit, its not bad enough to make me stop running them ,just a pain in the ass ,any of you guys experience that

Are you taking Cials by chance? Nothing gives me heartburn but Cials.

Its hard to say. Some people get the heartburn from orals but some injects can be a culprit too. Try some APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and see if that helps.

Tren + any oral for me = heart burn and indigestion. Anavar being the worst for me. I deal with it bc those two together is magic.

I get horrible heartburn when I drink a protein shake before bed...
No matter what compounds I'm on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner