advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which generic GH gave you the least amount of bloat?

Best results I have had were on the original Hygetropin's, which are no longer around. Very little bloat with a great full muscle belly look, slept great, awesome pumps, FELT great,

Worst results were the Riptropins. So bad that I have sworn of GH since. Bloat, headaches, miserable...

I too would like to get back on, however I have been so hesitant because I do not want to end up with $2k worth of sides.

I urge every GH user look up Dr. Scott Stevenson's series on Growth Hormone.

When you realize the genetic variability in response to GH in people: you'll have a better understanding of this whole topic.

You'll also experiment with other brands and stick to the one that is more suited to your own physiology.

This is also why some people say GH sucks, it's a waste of money, some say its miraculous, some get bigger feet and hands from it (usually the good responders), some bloat like a tic...a LOT of variability due to the enzymes and catalysts present in each individual.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Best results I have had were on the original Hygetropin's, which are no longer around. Very little bloat with a great full muscle belly look, slept great, awesome pumps, FELT great,

Worst results were the Riptropins. So bad that I have sworn of GH since. Bloat, headaches, miserable...

I too would like to get back on, however I have been so hesitant because I do not want to end up with $2k worth of sides.

were the original hyge's a light blueish top vs brown?

I got some back in the day with brown tops and they were shipped with riptropns and boxes and labels and they looked and felt exactly the same ...made me feel terrible.

humatrope nothing else close

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Grey tops easily least bloat.

I urge every GH user look up Dr. Scott Stevenson's series on Growth Hormone.

When you realize the genetic variability in response to GH in people: you'll have a better understanding of this whole topic.

You'll also experiment with other brands and stick to the one that is more suited to your own physiology.

This is also why some people say GH sucks, it's a waste of money, some say its miraculous, some get bigger feet and hands from it (usually the good responders), some bloat like a tic...a LOT of variability due to the enzymes and catalysts present in each individual.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly. It's great for me while I'm on it. Fun is over once I come off but I noticeably look better while on.

I got some back in the day with brown tops and they were shipped with riptropns and boxes and labels and they looked and felt exactly the same ...made me feel terrible.

I had some early on (I'm THINKING '07-'08) that were greenish blue top that were AMAZING!.. in 200iu kits!! I never looked more ripped and without keeping diet 100% I still was able to get single digit body fat levels. Haven't used any since though.

Good question....TBH, I cannot recall. I think they were aqua green. I got em' from HK, therefore they were the real deal. I bought 1000's ius my first time round and loved every iu.

I tried 1000 ius of Rips and it was a complete shit show as far as I am concerned.

The only reason I am bitching is because it has been years since I ran GH, and I am itching to make a run soon! I'll probably go grey top...

I stock up with TPs blacks and greys and the greytops definitely keep me leaner and vascular. So I just bulk on blacks and cut on greys.

I stock up with TPs blacks and greys and the greytops definitely keep me leaner and vascular. So I just bulk on blacks and cut on greys.

Those are the two best choices.

Im using expired (2015) , teal top Hygetropin (8iu bottles) at 2 iu a day and my IGF-1 level is 418.....

Generics used that I can remember:

Riptropin (2012) -- exploded , round and full
Hyge Teal (8iu per bottle) obviously did great on them considering they still work!
Hyge Brown (10iu per bottle) also good and no bad sides
Kefei - little more bloat less round look for whatever reason
Gonova red top- good results
Canada red top 191 - good bloods , good results
Angtropin - reminded me of riptropins boxed differently
Kigtropin- ripped off like everyone else, bunk
nordictropin - crap underdosed

Mostly used 4 iu on all which what I feel is the best dose overall.

-FF

Last edited:
Was running kefeis for 2 months and got real bloated.i ran kefeis years ago and they gave me alot less bloat
Power says its the same stuff but either my body changed or the formula changed.plus they recond cloudy.they still made me full and muscles look round but too much water.switched to greys and already lost 7 lbs water.greys are the shit..gotta tried TP blacktops

I still have 5 kits Kifei's but just Ordered A summer full of Karl's plus his IGF.
The best I have had w- No Bloat!

Hygetropin.cn from.dr lin was pharma grade quality..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear