advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which generic GH gave you the least amount of bloat?

Been using greytops for about 8 wks now and face is a little more bloated than when on blacktops. Diet probably plays a big part.

Which greys? The original anke bio ones that are still out there I say there is zero bloat. I will only use them as there is zero reason to try anything else. I started with Scirrox and had quite a bit of bloat. I believe I was late to the party compared to some of the original posters in this thread who posted a year ago....batches can change.

Which greys? The original anke bio ones that are still out there I say there is zero bloat. I will only use them as there is zero reason to try anything else. I started with Scirrox and had quite a bit of bloat. I believe I was late to the party compared to some of the original posters in this thread who posted a year ago....batches can change.

if you speak of ansonome from anke bio, it s not genric, ansonome is pharma gh, very good stuff

don t forget DIET is a bloat factor

Exactly! The legit greys are anke bio, never any bloat. Legit high purity gh

don t forget DIET is a bloat factor

Definitely a big one. GH Increases aldosterone which is hormone that signals sodium retention. Drink enough water and watch your sodium the the bloat and CTS sx will improve.

hi guys, any review of TP mauve tops? I have some kits

i can only speak from my experience

..went thru 10kits of DIRECT's GREYTOPS and i was giddy with the results
^^^my dose was 3.33iu/day

^^^really thought the G/Ts were the best going until i tried DIRECT's RACETROPIN and WOW ..it was even better/cleaner than the GREYTOPS
..this stuff had no bloat for me and felt like twice the dose (..again i was runnin' 3.33iu/day)
..had numbness in my hands for the first couple of wks, but then went away
..had to switch from taking my full dose in the AM to before bed cuz these were just too much and tended put me down
..when i switched to inj before bed, i slept soo soundly ..i really felt amazing
..i looked forward to inj in a way that hadn't in years just cuz the improvements seemed to come on daily

..before that the best GH i'd used came from "Homer"
^^^that was also very good GH and i used him almost exclusively for years

again, this post is not loaded ..i'm very much a "user" so this is just my own honest feedback and comes from what i use/have used
..to me, my experience is the only thing i can comment from
..do your own due diligence and seek out the test results/feedback

Last edited:

^^^really thought the G/Ts were the best going until i tried DIRECT's RACETROPIN and WOW ..it was even better/cleaner than the GREYTOPS
..this stuff had no bloat for me and felt like twice the dose (..again i was runnin' 3.33iu/day)
..had to switch from taking my full dose in the AM to before bed cuz these were just too much and tended put me down
..when i switched to inj before bed, i slept soo soundly ..i really felt amazing
..i looked forward to inj in a way that hadn't in years just cuz the improvements seemed to come on daily

again, this post is not loaded ..i'm very much a "user" so this is just my own honest feedback and comes from what i use/have used

it doesnt count when you rep them:D

Homer carries the same as another on here....bathroom time need some more .....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

everybody talking about "oh the purity".... What`s giving you the bloat is the dimmer count! If something is 97 or 99% pure the remaining % is not garbage filler, its more like broken, incomplete pieces of 191 amino. Look at your dimmer count people. Stuff I use is .2%. Average is 1%.

everybody talking about "oh the purity".... What`s giving you the bloat is the dimmer count! If something is 97 or 99% pure the remaining % is not garbage filler, its more like broken, incomplete pieces of 191 amino. Look at your dimmer count people. Stuff I use is .2%. Average is 1%.

I disagree. Just look at all the research out there. a MAJOR side effect of HGH is water retention. Why is it so hard for people to understand. i switched from TP's Black tops to his grey tops (the old ones that everyone insists there is lower retention). its been over a month now on the grey tops and no difference in water retention or any of the side-effects i had from the black tops. in fact ill be going back to the black tops after i finish the greys. why am i gonna pay more per iu for no difference in results or side-effects. this is why i laugh when people say they get no water retention on this or that.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10592455

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9701701

Last edited:
TP’s Greys

Mauves wasn’t bad either

Smaller more frequent injections helped keep bloat down
As well.

Thanktropin was probably 3rd then novotropin those were
From pep pharm years ago now

This is a good point

I disagree. Just look at all the research out there. a MAJOR side effect of HGH is water retention. Why is it so hard for people to understand. i switched from TP's Black tops to his grey tops (the old ones that everyone insists there is lower retention). its been over a month now on the grey tops and no difference in water retention or any of the side-effects i had from the black tops. in fact ill be going back to the black tops after i finish the greys. why am i gonna pay more per iu for no difference in results or side-effects. this is why i laugh when people say they get no water retention on this or that.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10592455

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9701701

The only times I have never got retention is when my gh has been fake. every other gh both eastern and western pharma and generics have all given me equal bloat

The only times I have never got retention is when my gh has been fake. every other gh both eastern and western pharma and generics have all given me equal bloat

i agree. ive use many different brands over the years and all same side effects. i got sucked into the grey tops cause numerous people claim less water retention but ive seen no change. i swear i think its in their heads.

Ive ran tp's blacks n greys, serostim from the pharmacy, and supply steroids bluetops. I pretty much got equal bloat off all of them. But i kno the sero's and blue's were most effective right off the bat. If i ran 4iu or more of serostim or bluetops from supply my hands couldnt take it and i couldnt stay awake. But fat melted off and i was full n round all day. Tp's were good but just not as effective for me personally. IME hgh causes water retention. The more u run and the better it is the more u retane water. Especially when u first go on or up the dose. Diets a big factor as well.

It’s youre diet folks.

No, it’s not. When you’re two weeks out from a show and pull GH and drop 7lbs of water with no other changes, it’s not your diet. When you introduce GH in the off-season and gain 6lbs of fluid with no other changes, it’s not your diet.

Could be purity, could be ADH, could be aldosterone—it’s probably a combo of all 3, but my money on the most is from ADH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws