over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which hgh generic would you go with-red,grey or blacktops

Hotbody358

Registered
Well for people who used both red and grey tops which do you prefer?
I'm holdingblot of water with the grey tops with a very strict diet ,are the red tops causing the same water retention I look pregnant,lol.very miniscule sodium intake.
I also heard those new black tops are overdosed but we don't have any real world tests done.
I look a lot bigger and pumps are crazy but this water weight almost hurts sometimes.
So red or grey ,for the ones who did both ,which do you prefer and why?
I know there's serum tests and reviews on both but om asking for those who used both,which do you prefer and why?

From who?anyone can slap a lid on whatever they want. Grey tops arent all the same...I'd be more concerned with who you are getting it from than which plastic top they decide to slap on it.

I guess he is meaning TP greys and 6 fingers reds
Im interesting in answers too although I read diferent reviews meanining some holding more water on reds some on greys depending off person. Me just starting greys at 5 iu edbut too soon to tell something about.

Last edited:
I guess he is meaning TP greys and 6 fingers reds
Im interesting in answers too although I read diferent reviews meanining some holding more water on reds some on greys depending off person. Me just starting greys at 5 iu edbut too soon to tell something about.

how long have you been on the greys? what gh were you running before?

OP - You do realize everybody is different and how one responds to a certain product may have zero bearing on how you personally respond don't u?

Last edited:
Well for people who used both red and grey tops which do you prefer?
I'm holdingblot of water with the grey tops with a very strict diet ,are the red tops causing the same water retention I look pregnant,lol.very miniscule sodium intake.
I also heard those new black tops are overdosed but we don't have any real world tests done.
I look a lot bigger and pumps are crazy but this water weight almost hurts sometimes.
So red or grey ,for the ones who did both ,which do you prefer and why?
I know there's serum tests and reviews on both but om asking for those who used both,which do you prefer and why?

Plenty of info in the HGH Testing thread that you can draw your own conclusions. Both 6 and the provider are invited to my wedding. Hell you guys can marry my sister if you want, thats how much respect I have for them.

Last edited:
Plenty of info in the HGH Testing thread that you can draw your own conclusions. Both 6 and the provider are invited to my wedding. Hell you guys can marry my sister if you want, thats how much respect I have for them.

:yeahthat: BOTH of these guys are tops and i don't say that about ANY other sponsors ....

Generic GH is not the best choice. When i just started it was difficult to find some good phararma. That's why I used all shit that I could find . My body didn't thanks to me in return. So better use pharma GH there are huge market with this today. Sure it costs more money but you can't buy your health pal. Think about that.

Generic GH is not the best choice. When i just started it was difficult to find some good phararma. That's why I used all shit that I could find . My body didn't thanks to me in return. So better use pharma GH there are huge market with this today. Sure it costs more money but you can't buy your health pal. Think about that.

and what makes pharma so much better...?

how long have you been on the greys? what gh were you running before?
Just starting TP greys. Switched from Geno pens for financial reasons.
Lets see how big is the difference. First thing I can see is genos gave me 0 water and greys start to show some but should subside along the weeks so is too soon to talk yet.

I really had nothing but positive results from the providers stuff, or mexi's products when he was around. Never tried pharma grade so I couldn't imagine how that would be if it's so much better.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I really had nothing but positive results from the providers stuff, or mexi's products when he was around. Never tried pharma grade so I couldn't imagine how that would be if it's so much better.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Pharm grade- You know exactly what you're getting including fillers, the actual gh itself, etc. Results are pretty consistent all across the board. Most important being peace of mind knowing you are getting legit and clean product.

Generic- You don't know exactly what fillers you're going to get nor do you know for sure the purity of the product. That's not to say that it's going to be bunk or poison, as there are some very good generics. Results can be very inconsistent from different colored tops, or even batch to batch.

I enjoy TheGreyTops and don't seem to hold water like I did on good blues from a few years back.

Pharmacy grade is far superior there is no comparison to generic hgh . I recently bought hgh power kefei it seems to be fine it's too soon to tell but I'll keep you posted .just make sure you buy enough for a year as once you get on you'll not want to stop ...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If you can afford real hgh try genotropin it's nice seemed to lean me out and bring out the fullness in my muscle .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pharm grade- You know exactly what you're getting including fillers, the actual gh itself, etc. Results are pretty consistent all across the board. Most important being peace of mind knowing you are getting legit and clean product.

Generic- You don't know exactly what fillers you're going to get nor do you know for sure the purity of the product. That's not to say that it's going to be bunk or poison, as there are some very good generics. Results can be very inconsistent from different colored tops, or even batch to batch.

Thats what am talking about

Buying generics is like going out to gamble sometimes you get lucky an it works out an other times not

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131