over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which is better?

Saturating receptor sites has proved to be a myth. I personally noticed a huge change in my body when I went on for about a year. Plus, I kept gains better when I did come off. It was like a changed my body composition.

sounds great, galaxy
can you describe what you did during the year in terms of stuff used and # of cycles?

I think that year I used Sustanon at first then added in laurabolin for 3 months in the middle and towards the end I switched to prop and T200 and Eq. After about 2 months off I went back on and finally went over 3g's and noticed a huge difference. Made major gains using basically everything under the kitchen sink. Really no ryhme or reason. I was also using clomid while on because the trend at the time was that the clomid would keep your natural test normal. Ohh the trends.

monster_mass said:
very interesting.
anyways, for what it's worth, took this pics recently after completing the mini bulk up.

I bet they thought that you were a newbie :D

You've improved tremendously since we spoke last. Can't tell much from those pics, but maybe your legs need to catch up?

Regarding the cycxles, I pretty much just stay on. I found that because of that the body finds that size to be natural, so it maintains close to it even if you are natural.

Galaxy - 3gs sounds like alot ...Im curious to know - does it mean that once you use 3gs, anything less than that will not reap any results?

Big A - thanks. Everytime you prepare for a show and get cut up, you make some good gains on the rebound - but youre right, legs still need alot of catching up to do with my upper body. Which is why i plan to take 1 year off to address this imbalance. Also, I always wanted to know - how do you stay on stuff year round and still maintain good health?

No, I recently did a cycle of suspension,tren, anadrol and Eq that was under 2gs and made awesome gains.

I agree with BigA in that staying on creates more of a homeostasis with the body. If anything just stop everything for 2-4weeks and run clomid/hcg only with some DHEA,VitaminC. Dont worry about timing the clomid and hcg intake .Just start taking it when your done your last inj of gear.

As far as health goes. Get blood work done every 3months. The only thing to watch is Blood pressure and hdl in my opinion. Your liver should be fine and to many people get caught up in it. Keep diet low in fat and this will help hdl. And run some niacin and fish oils. In staying on all year though diet becomes more key.

Could you pls explain the state of homeostatis you are referring to. I am under the impression that staying on year round makes one dependent on an external source of supplements to maintain that bodyweight, and once you stop, your body's natural production will not be able to maintain that bodyweight? Am I missing something?

ryroid advocated 4 weeks on heavy high dosing and two weeks free, then repeat

staying on all year allows the body to adapt to its new weight etc. this is the rational with homeostasis. personally i have seen the best results with the following type cycle

weeks 1-2 prop,dbol, cyp,eq
weeks 3-4 dbol,cyp,eq
weeks 5-8 prop,fina,winny
weeks 9-11 or 12 nolva,clomid,hcg

interesting
is this cycle repeated back to back year round, or is there a break between cycles. If so, how long is the break typically?

I've been doing DC's burst/cruise method (when I was on last). I remember from his original post, it was 4-on, 2-cruise. But I just modified it to 4-on, 3-cruise to coincide with PCT clomid (yes, I realize this was not truely "post cycle"). His reasons were you don't keep hitting your HPTA hard, giving it a break. I believe he's modified his original program (or I should say individually tailors the program) from this.

Yeah I think by going the 4 on 3 off you could potentially go back online but it would be for only a day maybe 2. The thing is you wont lose gains. I say this if your using long acting esters.

galaxy said:
Yeah I think by going the 4 on 3 off you could potentially go back online but it would be for only a day maybe 2. The thing is you wont lose gains. I say this if your using long acting esters.
The longest ester I use is phenyl prop.

No enanthate? I dont really crash until about the 5th week after being off of enanthate. Thats why I like the 4 on 2 or3 off. No worries of crashing and you still make gains during that frame of taking nothing and giving your body a break. I would still advocate doing a 12 week bulker at least once a year.

agree with you galaxy. one 12 week long cycle per year. the rest of the time 4-8 week cycles followed by 2-4 weeks off

not to get off topic, how do you guys train during you 2-4 weeks off?

Curious...

BigBoyJ,

Where did you get the idea that short cycles "shut down the HTPA," and increase the risk of testicular and pituitary cancer?

One of the purposes of short cycles is to avoid the more pronounced HPTA axis shutdown seen in longer cycles. In an admittedly-quick search of MedLine using the keyword search anablic steroids AND testicular cancer, I found only one reference to a very rare form of testicular cancer in a case study on one patient. Using anabolic steroids AND pituitary cancer, I found a few references. In both these cases, these fairly rare occurances were, in fact, linked to very long-term, continuous use of hormones such as women being on hormones for years to treat endometriosis.

bump question

yeah, how do people train during off cycle?

After much deliberation, Im going to experiment with training just compound basic exercises during the offseason and leave out all the shaping exercises. Also, I am thinking of training 1 body part a day (instead of 2) with 2-3 basic mass building exercises and working to failure. This will continue for 2 months before embarking on another mini bulk up phase.

Any feedback?

monster_mass said:
Could you pls explain the state of homeostatis you are referring to. I am under the impression that staying on year round makes one dependent on an external source of supplements to maintain that bodyweight, and once you stop, your body's natural production will not be able to maintain that bodyweight? Am I missing something?

Hey MM, i have been on for over 2 years almost st8, anly a few 2-3 week breaks in there. i receently got hurt and had to quit training comepletly. i cmae off with just HCG and letro. it has been 7 weeks with no training and have not lost any weight, though a little softer, and strength is still close to where it was. i am about to start experimenting with short courses for a while. ill keep the board updated as i go along. ill post up the plans a little later today.

and bump for how to train when off? i guess it depends on how long ur gonna stay off, but it seems less is better!

BALDNAZI said:
Didnt Ry Roid advocate this type of stuff?Super high doses/short periods to break through plateaus....

yes he did

Vander_V said:
SHORTER WITH BREAKS, JUST MY OPINION.

hey vander, how many weeks on then?
And how long would you take a break?

Thanks in advance,

G.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator