advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which is stronger, Pramipexole or Cabaser?

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I would like to combine two 19-nors in healthy doses (100mg of NPP and 100mg of trenA daily), but already know I will have some issues because I tried 50mg of each and my nips were tender. I was on 1mg of prami at the time, although it was a brand I don't trust very well right now.

Does anyone know if Caber is more powerful than prami? I have pharm grade prami now, so I might try it again at 1mg and see if it works well enough.
I figured I would ask though just in case someone had experience with both.

I had pharm grade Caber tabs but stopped using them after a week or two because I read it can damage heart valves, and it scared me. Someone on here told me the dose has to be high and the duration very long for that to happen, so I am willing to try it again if it will allow me to run my proposed cycle.

caber is prob the one with least side effects, the heart valve damage your speaking of is true but not at bodybuilding doses like 1 to 3mg week more like 3 to 5mg daily, i think those doses where for parkinsons if im not mistaken

I would like to combine two 19-nors in healthy doses (100mg of NPP and 100mg of trenA daily), but already know I will have some issues because I tried 50mg of each and my nips were tender. I was on 1mg of prami at the time, although it was a brand I don't trust very well right now.

Does anyone know if Caber is more powerful than prami? I have pharm grade prami now, so I might try it again at 1mg and see if it works well enough.
I figured I would ask though just in case someone had experience with both.

I had pharm grade Caber tabs but stopped using them after a week or two because I read it can damage heart valves, and it scared me. Someone on here told me the dose has to be high and the duration very long for that to happen, so I am willing to try it again if it will allow me to run my proposed cycle.

try 999s prolactin-x

got my tren gyno under control and gone pretty fast in general good anti prolactin/D2 agonist.

i have stayed on it sice then too. i would typically use dostinex but this as good as research grade, is cheaper and no side effects.

i just wanted to bump this up. i checked with the person that produces prolactin-x and he is accepting new orders.

this is the prolactin product of my choice. i have used bromo, prami and caber. i have used real rx from local dr and pharma, i have used product sourced on the internet and i have used research grade, basically i have used everything that is available.

i like this product as it has no side effects and is cost effective but most importantly it works!

in the early spring i ran about 300mg of tren a week for a short time, i hadnt used tren in many years. out of no where my nipple flared up really bad, almost over night. they were sensitive, puffy and at there worst had hard spots about the size of silver dollars. i was using ana and a little nolva so i was sure it was not e related. the site i was using for caber was going to be slower then i wanted and my firend suggested i give this a shot.

i was a little nervous testing a new product for some gyno that HAD to go away so i was given an rx back up for free. ( btw that prami is still sitting untouched in my cupboard ) i started with 3 caps ed spaced out durring the day. within 3 months the gyno was completly gone, no hard spots or anything left, back to normal. since i have cut down to 2 caps ed.

i found this product to function symilar to other anti-prolactin/D2 agonist meds. it provids a mild mood impovement, various possative sexual side effects and most importantly has no other negative side effects.

feel free to PM me for contact info.

prami makes me feel shitty and it never gets better in my case. Caber now thats the ticket. Don't hurt yourself nutting too hard! T

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws