YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which is worse on the hairline, masteron or primobolan?

anabolicscuba

Registered
I've got a friend who is prone to hair loss as it runs in his family. He has taken propecia for 10 years now and that keeps it stable. My question is what would be a better option for him, masteron or primobolan. He will also be running EQ and test with it this spring.

I've got a friend who is prone to hair loss as it runs in his family. He has taken propecia for 10 years now and that keeps it stable. My question is what would be a better option for him, masteron or primobolan. He will also be running EQ and test with it this spring.

How are the side effects after 10 yrs straight using propecia? I've heard the sides can be nasty..

What about Halo?
Do u think its worst than mast or winny?

Halo is pretty rough too...never really.noticed much with winstrol

Never tried primo but winstrol is very harsh on the hair, more so than masteron.

How are the side effects after 10 yrs straight using propecia? I've heard the sides can be nasty..

Im the friend, and i've had 0 sides with being on propecia for that long. Never an issue ever. From what I'm reading I think I'm going to go with the Masteron. What would you guys suggest I go up to on the dosage weekly? And should I up my propecia intake while I'm on Masteron? I currently take 1.25 mg of propecia daily.

I'd go with Primo. Hairloss is caused by high DHT (and genetics) and Mast is the closest thing to to DHT. The only thing that's ever caused me to lose more hair than normal is Masteron.

Im the friend, and i've had 0 sides with being on propecia for that long. Never an issue ever. From what I'm reading I think I'm going to go with the Masteron. What would you guys suggest I go up to on the dosage weekly? And should I up my propecia intake while I'm on Masteron? I currently take 1.25 mg of propecia daily.

Propecia won't work with masteron, only test and veryslightly with eq etc. Its a 5 ar inhibitor and will only reduce androgenicity of drugs that are capable of 5 ar reduction.

Well I guess i'm going to have to stick with crappy Anavar or Tren I guess. Just really wanted to try out Primo or Masteron. Never done either of those and would love to see if I could get ripped with their help. Would really love to do Winny but that is def bad for the hair. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Go with Primo. I love the stuff

After 25+ years at this I always understood the DHT thing mainly related to how androgenic the supp was. Klingon's commment is interesting. Always learn something new everytime I log on.

Chuck999 (the other old guy)

Well I guess i'm going to have to stick with crappy Anavar or Tren I guess. Just really wanted to try out Primo or Masteron. Never done either of those and would love to see if I could get ripped with their help. Would really love to do Winny but that is def bad for the hair. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Hey bro if you can take tren then you might tolerate masteron, primo, or winstrol without problems. I found tren to be the second worst drug on my hair. Second to winstrol. Felt like tren thinned it out while winny it thinned and receded it. Scalp tingles came on quick with both drugs. Shedding followed soon after. Masteron gave me the scalp tingles but it took a while to come on and went away quick when stopped taking it. Everyone's different. Won't know til you try.

Last edited:
i've used both primo and masteron, not at the same time mind you but on thier own and mixed with other products on cycle.
for myself primo is the worst for hair loss out of any anabolics ive ran, even as little 200mg a week caused problems.
masteron has never affected hair loss and ive ran it as high as 600mg with no problems at all. everbody is different though. what might cause myself to shed will do nothing to you. i love the results from primo, once you get over 400mg it works very nice but i just cant stand the amount of hair loss so i dont touch it at all anymore

Was your primo ugl? With all the ugl stuff I'm a little skeptical to run primo as it might just be materon E. Might need to try a few different labs' primo just to be confident on how you respond to it.

If your prone to mpb the best thing to do is stay away from dhts and heavy androgenic steroids if you want to keep your hair.

I'd go with Primo. Hairloss is caused by high DHT (and genetics) and Mast is the closest thing to to DHT. The only thing that's ever caused me to lose more hair than normal is Masteron.

agree. Rule of thumb is the more androgenic the aas, the more it will effect hair loss. Primo is not very androgenic but more anabolic. Primo, var, deca are easy on the hairline in my experience. They may effect each person a little differently though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws