advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which of these set/rep schemes is better for growth?

also....

one of the worst things to do is bounce around from program to program and not stick with something long enough to make it work.
god bless
lucian

Something along the lines of 4 to 8 working sets per bodypart after warming up on the first exercise done once per week with mostly compound exercises, 3 to 4 exercises per bodypart and trying to add 5 pounds per week to those exercises or doing more reps with the same weight done 4 to 8 reps per set should get results going upward in the mass department.

10 sets of 10 reps with 55% maximum weights OR
6 sets of 6 reps with 75% maximum weights?

For a 350 pound max bench press it would either be 10 x 10 x 195 pounds OR 6 x 6 x 265 pounds.

Which one is better for muscle breakdown and growth?

Jay, I know with the thirty some posts that I have, your going to take what I have to say with a grain of salt. BUT, I'm going to tell ya anyway.
BUY PHIL's WORKOUT! I had been all over the map trying sets versus reps and weight. With gear and proper protein intake my growth was limited. I was over training. I just didn't get it. I can't give up what Phil is selling but what I will tell you is I have never looked this good in my life. I'm growing like a weed. When I first recieved the workout I was mad. I felt ripped off. It looked to easy.
If you do the workout exactly as he say, it is exhausting and converts to little next day pain. And it's over in about the time it took to drive to the gym. What you listed as two ways to do the one body part may work for you. But doing Phil's workout for that body part your training looks WAY WAY different than this. I think your objective is to probably get as big as Phil isn't it? Who, except a select few here wouldn't? If I wasn't such a computer retard I would post a pick of me to show you I'm not a smooth nerd that thinks he's in shape. But I can't. I'm 5"10 at 228 and a six pack. I gotta warn you! When you get his workout your going to smack your forehead. LOL
BTW: I'm not a Phil cheerleader. I have been reading about Phil's workout and these LBA's until I was tired of reading about it. I finally gave in and now I wish I had done this years ago.
Bro, the only reason I'm telling you this is the question you posted reminded me of me.
I think there is alot to be said about how little it takes and why muscle grows.

Phil, I haven't called or e-mailed you to tell you how well this has been going for me. I hope you got better things to do than listen to crap like that. But it's all good dude! Thanks again!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws