advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which one of these oral anabolics would you choose for a mass accrual phase?

I would pick

1st Anadrol (makes me the strongest out of all other AAS, muscle fullness is great)

2nd SD (I find glycogen supercompensation is second to none on this but makes me lethargic)

I do test and deca non-stop along with Drol and dbol combined 4 weeks on 4 weeks off non-stop.
I've been doing this for the last 5 years or so.This is what works for me

I do test and deca non-stop along with Drol and dbol combined 4 weeks on 4 weeks off non-stop.

damn bro, hows your lipids/ liver enzymes looking? :eek:

I think I saw this (ur statement) in more than 1 thread. It may mislead someone for sure. Or post a pic up or a recent blood work to back ur claim that it works and that ur health is fine.

YOU: "I'm 60 and I've been training and juicing for over 30 years now.
I've tried every cycle theory known.I never go off test and deca,I also do drol and d-bol combined 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off non-stop.
I've done many test only cycles with 2 grams plus.But I would only do so for 8 weeks."

At 60, you are playing a dangerous game. I had 2 friends now in their 50s have heart attacks cycling like that.

Start at 10mg sdrol brotha. That stuff is harsh, but is amazing, especially when dosed preworkout.

Also I'd start at 50mg anadrol, 100 is a lot to take, especially if it's your first go around.

Why is Dbol not an option, am I missing something here? In any case, I limit the orals to pre workout use in off season.

It really depends on how you handle these drugs from a side effect standpoint. SD is easily the strongest muscle builder of the bunch, but if you can't eat on it defeats the point.

However, if you can pack away the food you can gain so much potential muscle on this stuff--so quickly--that its sick. I am talking 12-20 hard pounds in 30 days (8-15 of which is keep-able). That's nuts. With SD, the more you eat, the more you will grow. It's NOT this way with all other steroids either. With most drugs, if you push the cals too far above your maintenance intake you just start to get fat, but I've found that with SD you can increase your cals far beyond what you can with other AAS and not gain any fat. You will just gain more muscle. It's like every calorie is converted right into muscle tissue, but at the same time, if you can't eat, your muscle gains won't be that great. You absolutely must eat with this drug...a lot, if you want to take full advantage of it. If you can do this your strength gains will be through the roof as well.

I would place Anadrol in the #2 spot (in terms of muscle building potency), but again, Anadrol also kills some people's appetite, so only personal experience can teach you what is best for you.

T-bol is actually a fairly weak drug, but it doesn't affect the appetite nearly as much, so for many guys it could be a better choice than either SD or Anadrol.

Mike due to that do you think 100 mg of tbol is a good run for an experienced person?

You can always add 1mg of M-1-T to every dose of d-bol or t-bol. Almost everyone would claim S-drol, except certain veterans and their A-drol. At a certain level, people don't have problems with appetite so that is not a factor.

Mike due to that do you think 100 mg of tbol is a good run for an experienced person?

I was using 60mg of T-bol pre and man did it give me some bad anxiety, so went down to 20 and got great pumps out of it.

A-drol is probably one of my favorites for a good hard pump taken pre!

When one goes up to 20 or 30mg Superdrol, is it still optimal to take a bolus(all) pre workout or would you put dosing(s) at other times during the day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well, if you're doing the MK-677, then you could take it every four hours (5,10,25mg) That'll help everything including hunger. A lot of top level pros take GH every four hours. You could take the S-drol with it. At that rate, the bolus dose isn't as big of a deal.

i would do it preworkout for like 1-2 hours before.

i would get the high peak with all of it a ones

When one goes up to 20 or 30mg Superdrol, is it still optimal to take a bolus(all) pre workout or would you put dosing(s) at other times during the day.

If maximum muscle gain is your goal, definitely break it up into two or three doses per day when using 20-30 mg/day (if you don't have appetite issues). Morning, mid-day, pre-bed.

Like Mike said, splitting it up 2-3x a week would be best for maximal muscle tissue accrual. But if you want to keep it some what healthy, keep it to pre-workout days only.

I'd say adrol followed by tbol, but for a longer duration. In the "old days" I would have said sdrol but I haven't come across any sdrol that I thought was actually real since it went off the shelf (or M1T for that matter).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131