over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which Oral Should I Go With ?

4stang6

Newbies
I've researched quite about around on different sites about several orals to take.Sometimes its gotten a bit confusing to me because people suggest to take them with other products as well..alot of the other products they suggest is besically french to me and just dont understand some of them.But maybe ya'll can point me to the right direction and right decision.

Products that are considered are...Anavar,Winstrol,D-Bol and D-Rol...
Can someone with expeirence explain better the results of each.Sum them up good for me.

My goal in the product is to pick up a bit more mass,Possibly with a good definition cut.But im wanting to keep the look and the results.
I do workout 5 times a week,Hit the gym HARD for 2hrs..And doing cardio EVERY OTHER WEEKEND(Sat & Sun)

Which one of the Products could do the most damage to me(side effect Wise)

Now i know they do each have their own pros and cons,but i've just been reading mixed reviews everywhere.I need some good acturate info.

Info on myself. 23 Yrs old, weigh 176(lots of belly fat i would like to lose BTW) and am 5ft9"...My max bench isn't impressive but it's currently 325lbs.
I have been working out for 2+ years now.And have NOT i repeat,HAVE NOT gone any weeks without hitting the gym.I havent skipped any weeks.I am very dedicated to my goal.Getting stronger,and getting a better looking body.

Someone please help me out with the extra info i NEED to know to make the right choice

I know this isn't what you want to hear but...
176 lbs., 5'9", and admittedly fat.

Drop the fat, get up to 190-ish clean, then come back and ask about AAS ...

Your right man, Not what i wanted to hear,BUT i did ask for opinions and advice so its ok.Your just trying to help
Man i've tried to lose weight but its so hard for me.I made a BIG diet adjustment,Helped a bit,But its the cardio that kills me.seems like it just doesnt work on my end.Im thinking i have to push myself to the edge on the cardio subject but always seems impossible to lose the fat

ALOT more info....

You will need to list-

: Previous diet and training
: Current diet and training

You could be overtraining, training wrong, dieting wrong, etc, etc.

And, I agree with Hawkmoon :) At your age, if on the right track, can still do a lot naturally.

hit it hard and consistant for a few years.. watch the diet and train smart.. you will make great gains.. then see how ya feel.. but get a base first..

hit it hard and consistant for a few years.. watch the diet and train smart.. you will make great gains.. then see how ya feel.. but get a base first..

So if i decided to get on Tbol,It would basically be a bad choice ? I didnt know if i could get on Tbol and do 2x more cardio,heavier and more aggressive streghth workouts and editing my diet a bit

X2 ...couldnt agree more. Just by the things your saying..you obviously have a lot more to learn before getting involved with aas. 5'9" 176 lots of belly fat. Cardio every other weekend? Training for 2 hours 5 days a week? listing your "max" bench..lol. No offense brother, but you need to learn more about diet and training in general. Looks like your under the impression that the only thing to bb is the drugs, and that couldnt be farther from the truth. Do some reading on here. Good luck.

U haven't taken a week off from the gym in 2+ years?

Your body does need some rest now and again. In order to make any progress with fat loss you will have to get over your hatred for cardio. I had the same problem, and refused to do it for years. IMO before you start anabolics try taking a good ECA stack, eat a very clean diet, and do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.( 5 days a week instead of every other weekend) This has helped me lose a good bit of chub.

X2 ...couldnt agree more. Just by the things your saying..you obviously have a lot more to learn before getting involved with aas. 5'9" 176 lots of belly fat. Cardio every other weekend? Training for 2 hours 5 days a week? listing your "max" bench..lol. No offense brother, but you need to learn more about diet and training in general. Looks like your under the impression that the only thing to bb is the drugs, and that couldnt be farther from the truth. Do some reading on here. Good luck.

Fair enough, Thanks for the info...Ill be taking ya'lls advice...Ill be hitting the gym a bit harder now...

Question though,Why is it that yall have been taking it ? Would it be because ya'll want the extra edge to ya'lls workout, or what would be ya'lls reason?

Also i know i need to be adjusting my diet good,Where would be the perfect place to learn everything specifically about learning what needs to be learned about dieting

I'll Repeat Myself :)

Fair enough, Thanks for the info...Ill be taking ya'lls advice...Ill be hitting the gym a bit harder now...

Question though,Why is it that yall have been taking it ? Would it be because ya'll want the extra edge to ya'lls workout, or what would be ya'lls reason?

Also i know i need to be adjusting my diet good,Where would be the perfect place to learn everything specifically about learning what needs to be learned about dieting

You will need to list-

: Previous diet and training
: Current diet and training

You could be overtraining, training wrong, dieting wrong, etc, etc.

Hitting the gym "harder" DOES NOT MEAN better gains... also, it depends on one's definition of "harder"

Diet- this sight... "search", read, take notes, and read again :) ALOT of people think they were doing things right only to have the rug swept out (me too! :D)

What you are sharing is too vague for anyone to help.

You definately need to give your body at least 7 days of rest once every 6 month. Do more research on training, nutrition and aas and should find the answer to your question very easy.

However, if you do decide to jump the gun... dbol for 4 weeks 25-30mg/day Keep Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. Lots of water, lots of strength. Downside- you will piss it all out after seizing your cycle, But hopefully it will give you enough motivation to get working on above mentioned subjects

Good luck

"doesnt work on my"

Suck it up and just do it.....CARDIO that is. It works ...it hurts... if looking lean wasnt hard everybody would look lean and hard.
Dig in and put your mind to it....dial in the diet and keep up the hard work.

^I agree. I end up taking a week off at least every 3 months. Also what does your split looklike? How many exercises and how many sets per exercise are you doing? Your 23 and haqve been working out for 2 years you should be doing mostly compound movements and I would say 3 exercises per body part. Do cardio 3 times a week and eat fairly clean if you want to lose weight. Also if I were you I would try and focus on one thing at a time, are you trying to gain weight or lose weight? Do one or the other IMO. But look more into your diet and workouts. Also one of the best pieces of advice I could give is keep a journal of your workouts and keep track of what you eat. That way you can constantly try and improve on lifts , you always want to be adding some kind of intensity to your workout like weight or reps.

U haven't taken a week off from the gym in 2+ years?

Your body does need some rest now and again. In order to make any progress with fat loss you will have to get over your hatred for cardio. I had the same problem, and refused to do it for years. IMO before you start anabolics try taking a good ECA stack, eat a very clean diet, and do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.( 5 days a week instead of every other weekend) This has helped me lose a good bit of chub.

Great Advice man

Rather than spend money on gear that will likely exacerbate your issues, hire one of the qualified trainers that advertise here. Cheaper than gear, they'll get your diet in line, and then you'll be ready when the time comes to make real progress. Jumping the gun will simply waste years of your time. As knowledgeable as they are about training, they're even more knowledgeable about diet, which is the game. You're working hard now, something is out of line if you still are holding on to excess fat. These guys work miracles here, just look at some progress pics. You're 23, what I'd have given to have guys like Phil, Shelby, Alex, etc. at that age, would have saved a lot of mistakes.

nobody ever wants to get detailed about their diet and/or training.

These posts make you seem like you dont really give a shit so why should anybody help you?

"Which Oral should I go With?"

Well there are three good ones to choose from..............In no particular order

Chicken..........................about 1000 grams ed
Fish...............................about 1200 grams ed
Steak.............................about 1200 grams ed

Or here's a better idea, why not stack all three and really get big???
Best fucking cycle right there. Throw in some ancilliaries like Broccolli, green beans some yams and don't forget the water!!! This is to combat the sides like fat gain. You will need to take your orals at least four to five times a day to maintain steady blood serum levels. Stay on this cycle for about 12 months and then come off and do a different cycle..!

FUCK, did I just break the rules? I hope DAD does not see this, I might be in for a vacation!!!! Please DAD I'm sorry, I know we are not supposed to set up cycles for guys............Must be my old age creeping in again!:banghead:

Bump what everyone has said. If you want to take an oral, get a fat burner and keep up the hard work

My goal in the product is to pick up a bit more mass,Possibly with a good definition cut.But im wanting to keep the look and the results.
I do workout 5 times a week,Hit the gym HARD for 2hrs..
Just losing fat will give you a bit more muscle.

And doing cardio EVERY OTHER WEEKEND(Sat & Sun)
And Here is one of your main issues with being over weight.

Someone please help me out with the extra info i NEED to know to make the right choice
The first choice you should make is the realization that something besides discipline and hard work is going to make you eat less and lose body fat...
taking AAS will not be your easy way to a fit body...and that's pretty much what your looking for ...an easy way to losing fat...

Well.... your fat because you think you can have your cake and eat it to...your fat because your not disciplined enough to lose your fat....its a simple answer...but not an easy one.
Eat less...More cardio...then and only then will AAS benefit you.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner