over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which peptides for my cycle?

forklift28

Registered
I am very new to the whole peptide scene,I have never tried GH mainly because I could never afford it.I have researching the different types of peptides and it's so damn confusing so any help would be greatly appreciated.I am currently running:
250 mg test. enanthate 2x wk
200 mg deca 2x week

So what peptide should I run for gaining more mass(and I if it burns some fat too that would be a plus)..and how much should I take and how often?And also a reference to a good source..and how much can I expect to spend..I am not trying to be a bodybuilder,just the amount to enhance the effects of my cycle.This is not my first time on cycle..and my bodyweight is 215 with about 10% bodyfat.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am very new to the whole peptide scene,I have never tried GH mainly because I could never afford it.I have researching the different types of peptides and it's so damn confusing so any help would be greatly appreciated.I am currently running:
200 mg deca 2x week

So what peptide should I run for gaining more mass(and I if it burns some fat too that would be a plus)..and how much should I take and how often?And also a reference to a good source..and how much can I expect to spend..I am not trying to be a bodybuilder,just the amount to enhance the effects of my cycle.This is not my first time on cycle..and my bodyweight is 215 with about 10% bodyfat.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pm me if you want, and I will be more than happy to help you any way I can.

So you are almost exactly 100 kg. The saturation doses are almost all predicated on that weight.

You should take two different ones at the same time either: GHRP 2, GHRP 6, or Ipamorelin AND Mod Grf-129

100 mcgs of each.

At least 1x day immediately prior to bed. If second dose desired -- then go post workout for building.

A dose on an empty stomach prior to cardio will burn fat.

a 3rd dose could be in the morning.

As far as cost, there are 50 100 mcg dose in a 5mg container, and 20 100 mcg doses in a 2mg container. Obviously the monthly cost will be dependent on how often they are dosed.

Thanks for the advice..now i'm just trying to figure which peptide to add to the cjc-1295.I have no problem with appetite so the ghrp-6 would probably cause me to overeat so i'm considering the ghrp-2..from what i read it shouldn't cause such an increase in hunger.But I have encountered some new confusion..there is cjc-1295 without dac..is it really worth getting it with dac..whats the difference?Obviously i'm on a pretty tight budget.

Thanks for the advice..now i'm just trying to figure which peptide to add to the cjc-1295.I have no problem with appetite so the ghrp-6 would probably cause me to overeat so i'm considering the ghrp-2..from what i read it shouldn't cause such an increase in hunger.But I have encountered some new confusion..there is cjc-1295 without dac..is it really worth getting it with dac..whats the difference?Obviously i'm on a pretty tight budget.

No problem at all

I prefer the 6 right now, I don't get as good a sleep on 2, BUT 2 is more effective.

Definitely do NOT want DAC. Reason: we are looking for a pulsed release -- that is most effective.

BUT I AM LOOKING FOR THE GRADUAL GH BLEED FROM THE CJC-1295 WITH DAC..SO PRICE WISE I CAN GET PRETTY GOOD BENEFITS BY USING IT EVERY 4 DAYS WHILE USING A GHRP 3X TIMES A DY ON TRAINING DAYS.IF THIS IS WRONG,SOMEONE CHIME IN,IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

BUT I AM LOOKING FOR THE GRADUAL GH BLEED FROM THE CJC-1295 WITH DAC..SO PRICE WISE I CAN GET PRETTY GOOD BENEFITS BY USING IT EVERY 4 DAYS WHILE USING A GHRP 3X TIMES A DY ON TRAINING DAYS.IF THIS IS WRONG,SOMEONE CHIME IN,IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

You want cjc without DAC for a couple reasons. Endogenous GH releases are in pulses so it's closer to what your body is used to. I used cjc 1295 with DAC for about one month and felt lethargic the whole time. If you do get lethargy with the cjc without DAC, it goes away in a couple wks and isn't as bad anyway.

Bill (or anyone who knows) if you would...
What's the difference between "GRF 1-29" and "CJC w/out DAC"?

I've read that The DAC is what makes CJC. So, CJC w/o DAC =
GRF 1-29...is that right?

200 mg deca 2x week

Bro, check your PM! ;) :cool:

Bill (or anyone who knows) if you would...
What's the difference between "GRF 1-29" and "CJC w/out DAC"?

I've read that The DAC is what makes CJC. So, CJC w/o DAC =
GRF 1-29...is that right?

Yes I would like to know the answer to this also.

I looked up Peptide Chains and got this: From one of Dat's threads (of course): *I did some highlighting as I took this out of a thread. As far as what Dat wrote here, it looks like CJC-1295 is Mod GRF 1-29. Unless I totally missed something or the info has been updated, which is possible...

"- GRF(1-29) aka Sermorelin (Tyr-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Asn-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Gly-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Met-Ser-Arg-NH2) - the biologically active portion of the 44 amino acid GHRH = half-life "less then 10 minutes", perhaps as low as 5 minutes. - Ref-3

- Longer-lasting analogs of GRF(1-29):

-- replace the 2nd, 8th, 15th & 27th amino acids & get modified GRF(1-29) or CJC-1295 w/o the DAC (i.e. the part that will bind to albumin & make the half-life days) (Tyr-DAla-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2) = Half-life at least 30 minutes or so - Ref-5"

Last edited:
Thanks Ehren for the info. I have been working on reading that post of Dats just hard to get through that and study(full time student) and work plus I am in contest prep doing cardio 2 times a day and lifting only 3 more weeks to go till my show which I the leanest I have ever been glutes are just coming in. But I am planning on trying a run of this combo and IGF, but I have never ran any peps before. So trying to learn all I need to make it a good run.

Sounds good, mate. Good luck with your contest! Getting on stage is a big committment to make! Dat's info and site are a great resource, as are the people here. Ive read that stuff several times and keep finding new info.

As Genesis said above, give him a call/PM. I've been meaning to do so myself, just need a minute to sit down and do it at the right time... (Im 9 hours ahead in the EU).

I DID MY FIRST SHOT TODAY..GHRP-2 WITH CJC-1295 W/O DAC..I DID FEEL A LITTLE LETHARGIC AFTERWARDS,HOPE YOUR RIGHT AND THAT EVENTUALLY GOES AWAY.I ALSO ORDERD SOME WITH THE DAC AS WELL SO I WILL EXPERIMENT WITH BOTH AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.I DONT KNOW IF WAS A PLACEBO EFFECT OR NOT BUT I WENT TO THE GYM THIRTY MINUTES AFTER MY SHOT A WORKED BI'S..DUDE I GOT A CRAZY PUMP..I TAKE JACK3D TOO BUT THIS WAS MUCH DIFFERENT.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE LONG TERM RESULTS OF THIS STUFF.MY SUPPLIER SENT STERILE WATER INSTEAD OF BACT. WATER,SO I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID AS LONG AS I USE IT IN THREE WEEKS IT SHOULD BE FINE..ANY OPINIONS ON THIS?im pretty pissed he sent the wrong water.

If you want my 2 cents I suggest you cancel the order for CJC 1295 with DAC or atleast try to sell it.

oh and turn off your cap locks, people find this annoying and offensive simply because it seems like you are yelling :D

Gotcha..get a little bent sometimes and don't pay attention when I'm posting.

Hey post up when you seem to get a good answer, Im sure many guys would be interested . Peptides are still fairly newer and to me the jury is still out. I would never cycle without HGH after one time. Ive never tried any others but Im leaning toward MGF and Lrigf3

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws