YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which pro bodybuilder impressed you the most in person?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I remember seeing Jay 12 years ago when I was very young; I had never seen a man with such wide shoulders. He looked like a doorframe for a mansion.

Dallas McCarver, never seen anything like it before. His calfs are ridiculous in person. Didn't even know who he was at the time.

Sergio Oliva, the first non-whites player win Mr. America, Mr. Universe and Olympia with flowing freely lines and solid muscle

Sergio Oliva, the first non-whites player win Mr. America, Mr. Universe and Olympia with flowing freely lines and solid muscle

You saw Sergio in his prime?? :eek:...how old are u Rachel?

Nasser at 330.....2003. fucking enormous.
nicest pro I ever met....very humble.

honorable mentions...

Kovacs in clothes standing at an airport baggage claim:eek:
was a dick head

Gunter at 300+.....2002...in clothes....typical phoney smile

Ruhl.....2002....not sure, but he looked serious.....focused

believe it or not.....Shawn Davis UK.....huge arms

funny mentions....

pissed with Ronnie in a hotel restroom bar....funny as hell, tries to make
everyone laugh ALL THE TIME...

Craig Richardson...at a highway truck stop taco bell/pizza hut, at 2 in the AM.

all the other ive seen or met were just....EHH

pros ive been on stage with...

Frank Roberson
Centopani
Skip Lacour
Delorosa
Robert Youells
im sure there is a couple more..

theres a shit ton of other pros ive been backstage with,
but not on the same stage.

:cool:

Shear size.. Kai Greene around 2011

Maxx Charles is wide mofo

Branch around 2010 was a freakin rhino

Evan Centopani suprised me the most becaus he doesn't look huge on tv but in real life Evan was freakin massive

Shear size.. Kai Greene around 2011

Maxx Charles is wide mofo

Branch around 2010 was a freakin rhino

Evan Centopani suprised me the most becaus he doesn't look huge on tv but in real life Evan was freakin massive

I was back stage with Kia one time.....

he was a middle weight....:cool:

Ken "flex"wheeler,before he took off 1991,came to my friend Kerry's gym to workout.I was 16,the experience was fucking unreal!I live in a small town in central Cali.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Biggest pro bodybuilder I've seen in real life (albeit I haven't met a lot)

Luca Pennazzato.

Dude is 6'3"/6'4" probably pushing 280/290. Vascular as hell. Just a scary presence and huge as fuck. Pictures online don't do him justice.

IMG_5654.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Baker, first pro BBer i had ever seen in person.. 6'2" i believe and was around 340ish lbs doing mil presses for reps w 405.... i remember being a cardio junkie tho at the time bc of kick boxing and thought it was sad that this superhero looking guy would be breathing like he did a hard set just from walking up stairs to the 2nd floor..

Vince Taylor- probably the best BBer i had ever seen/talked to in person... back at the same time I met Paul Baker... My cuz was and NGA pro and trained with these guys... never seen someone so impressive regardless of age and he was older then like everyone... his wife/gf was also huuuugeeeee :eek:

Micheal Ashley- another one of those guys that they tell you there age and you just sit there mouth open like, wtf lol.... the "prettiest" physique i had seen in person and got to talk to the guy... wasn't huuuuge, but big with just amazing shape, sooooo lean everyday....

Paul Baker, a lot of people don't know who he was... fuckin monster

Attachments

• 2008-ironman-35_20090831_1186265676.jpg
    2008-ironman-35_20090831_1186265676.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 205
  • getbig1.jpg
    getbig1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Dennis wolf blew me away how stupid wide he was!!

Took a piss next to Branch in 2011. Dude literally had to angle in sideways to the urinal because he was TOO WIDE.

Worked out arms at Bev's a couple years back and saw Max Charles posing. Insane arms and wide as a house.

Akim Williams is also scary looking, bubbley muscles that hang off of his joints. Saw him inside a supplement shop in Brooklyn and had to say whatsup.

Kovacs was largest human ever seen
Seeing how much terrible shit Nasser ate all day 4 weeks out from o
Mike francios was incredible
Palumbo probably most muscle, had cross situations everywhere at 315 and was eating an entire McDonald's bag full of fries
I was at 98 Olympia when Ronnie won first time and was most incredible everything and talked to him lobby of hotel next morning and couldn't of been nicer
Flex wheeler looking little in clothes and riduculos on stage after claiming he hadn't even trained in 6 weeks.
Dennis Wolfe and branch Warren had a different grainy look than anyone else ever seen.
Jay Cutler probably coolest, he asked if he could have seat beside me at Jr nationals. Was movie type seats and I had to hold it down for him because he couldn't reach around

Cant really think of anyone offhand I havent seen, met, or known from Yates to Coleman and onward. Big Ramy I have never seen him. Coleman in his heyday in the offseason was a massive human being. Musclemag Intl photog Steve Neece asked me to take a couple pics with Nasser in the lobby of a San Diego show he was guest posing at and Nasser was a human water tank at about 330lbs, I was about 300, we both had shorts on and I saw the pictures after.... It was god damn embarrassing how my calves looked next to his and I asked Steve to please never release those (and he didnt thank god).
This is kind of easy for me because since im taller (6'1-6-2") I really get impressed with the taller guys who have filled out their frames...Coleman like I said was monstrous but proportion wise Ive never seen anything like Paul Dillett in the late 90's. Early 90's he hadnt put all the muscle mass on yet, and the early 2000's comeback he was a shadow of himself but late 90's he was seriously crazy looking at 6'1" He would do a front double bicep and even with a flattop his arms were higher than his head. Just havent seen anything like that then or since.

Attachments

• Scan10333.jpg
    Scan10333.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 631
Dilletts arms...they were just freaking ridiculous

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 536

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads