over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which products - doses you take?

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
I'm trying to understand how things work in Powerlifting

What do you take on a regular basis?

What are you taking to prepare for competition?

Thanks in advance,I am here to learn.

I assume you are talking about AAS and other PED's? People are different as they are in bodybuilding or any other sport for that matter. I've been a part of bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman over the years. I'll refrain from commenting on the use of people at he entry and lower levels of any of these sports but my general consensus is powerlifters use less drugs than bodybuilders or strongmen at the higher levels. Thats not to say there is little drug use, quite the contrary.

A gram a week of test is pretty standard, usually long ester. As the meet approaches prop and/or TNE is added in. Those that use TNE will typically use it on meet day. Some at the beginning of the meet, some will take it before the squat, again before the bench, and again before the deadlift.

Deca or NPP are very popular as they help with adding water which helps the joints and can help gear to fit tighter. It can be a double edged sword though because if you get too much bloat then your gear may not fit properly and create other problems.

Tren between 700-1000/wk is pretty standard in a meet prep/ the heaviest training going in. Some guys prefer masteron over tren for various reasons and use it around the same dose though I know several people with either that keep it to about 300/wk.

Dbol and Anadrol are both very popular, depending on who you're talking with the dosage can vary drastically. Anywhere from 50mg/day up to 600mg/day for Anadrol.

Halotestin is an excellent tool in the box but is not quite as common due to the price. Cheque drops are highly sought after but there's been quite a drought in recent years.

GH is definitely used though it is generally done at lower dosages than I've seen in bodybuilding and strongman. Lasix is big for a lot of weight class lifters - guys dropping 20+ pounds to make weight. In this case you're also getting into multiple IV bags to get the weight back on by the time of the meet.

This is what I've experienced with many high level powerlifters but I've also seen people succeed with much lower dosages. I've seen records broken by people starting out at 500mg/wk of test and ramping up to 1g/wk for a meet and adding in 300mg/wk of tren 6 weeks out and 100mg/day of Anadrol the last 2-4 weeks.

It all depends on the person and what many people forget is that you cannot rely on drugs. They are there to help you recover. If you're taking an ass load of drugs but training like a school girl you're not going to get very far. The opposite i also true, you can take hardly anything and work your ass off and make great progress. Everything is a balance between training, diet, recovery, sleep, drugs, etc. The drugs are just one piece of the puzzle but people get very caught up in thinking thats the reason someone beat them.

I assume you are talking about AAS and other PED's? People are different as they are in bodybuilding or any other sport for that matter. I've been a part of bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman over the years. I'll refrain from commenting on the use of people at he entry and lower levels of any of these sports but my general consensus is powerlifters use less drugs than bodybuilders or strongmen at the higher levels. Thats not to say there is little drug use, quite the contrary.

A gram a week of test is pretty standard, usually long ester. As the meet approaches prop and/or TNE is added in. Those that use TNE will typically use it on meet day. Some at the beginning of the meet, some will take it before the squat, again before the bench, and again before the deadlift.

Deca or NPP are very popular as they help with adding water which helps the joints and can help gear to fit tighter. It can be a double edged sword though because if you get too much bloat then your gear may not fit properly and create other problems.

Tren between 700-1000/wk is pretty standard in a meet prep/ the heaviest training going in. Some guys prefer masteron over tren for various reasons and use it around the same dose though I know several people with either that keep it to about 300/wk.

Dbol and Anadrol are both very popular, depending on who you're talking with the dosage can vary drastically. Anywhere from 50mg/day up to 600mg/day for Anadrol.

Halotestin is an excellent tool in the box but is not quite as common due to the price. Cheque drops are highly sought after but there's been quite a drought in recent years.

GH is definitely used though it is generally done at lower dosages than I've seen in bodybuilding and strongman. Lasix is big for a lot of weight class lifters - guys dropping 20+ pounds to make weight. In this case you're also getting into multiple IV bags to get the weight back on by the time of the meet.

This is what I've experienced with many high level powerlifters but I've also seen people succeed with much lower dosages. I've seen records broken by people starting out at 500mg/wk of test and ramping up to 1g/wk for a meet and adding in 300mg/wk of tren 6 weeks out and 100mg/day of Anadrol the last 2-4 weeks.

It all depends on the person and what many people forget is that you cannot rely on drugs. They are there to help you recover. If you're taking an ass load of drugs but training like a school girl you're not going to get very far. The opposite i also true, you can take hardly anything and work your ass off and make great progress. Everything is a balance between training, diet, recovery, sleep, drugs, etc. The drugs are just one piece of the puzzle but people get very caught up in thinking thats the reason someone beat them.

Thank you for taking the time to answer in such a detailed post!

It certainly answers questions that run through my head,I think to support a Powerlifting competitor,we are doing it now with competitors in bodybuilding, it could be interesting.

I'd love to see an Aurum Halotestin tab..10mg would be styling:love:
It's something bodybuilder and strength athletes would be interested in.

Last edited:
I usually blast and cruise. Like the first guy said as I get close to a meet I am typically upping the dose and or add fast acting esters. On meet day lots of guys are just eating hand fulls of oral and shooting TNE or tren base etc.

Im a Test/Tren/Anadrol fan. Fairly mild.
Test E 500 EW(1-12)
Tren E 400 EW(6-12)
Anadrol 50mg ED wk (6-11.5) 3 days out I go 150mg split in 3 doses.
last meet went 645/501/easy 600(already won class)

Test E 500 EW(1-12)
Tren E 400 EW(6-12)

At wich class you won? What's your record?

Test E 500 EW(1-12)
Tren E 400 EW(6-12)

I like it. Im gonna do my first meet in June and that looks pretty similar to what I was planning on doing. Im a fan of keeping it basic.

Honestly Ive had just as good of results running 350/350 prop/npp eod with an oral 4 weeks out from the meet. vs running mega doses of other gear but i also blast and cruise starting my blast at the beginning of the training cycle. The only difference Ive seen with the bigger doeses are the guys that run year round starting off low and when you plateau add more just ramping yourself up over time.

A gram of test with some EQ, tren and orals is the standard amongst my circle. We all love MK-677 too. I'm currently on test, EQ, deca, MK and just a little slin preworkout. As the meet gets closer I'll add in a little tren and Anadrol or Superdrol if I can find it.

I'd love to see an Aurum Halotestin tab..10mg would be styling:love:
It's something bodybuilder and strength athletes would be interested in.

We are working on few products,Halo is one of them.

We are working on few products,Halo is one of them.

Hell yeah! That would be great. Have u ever thought about bold cyp? That would be different. I think a lot of people like eq but hate waiting so long for it to kick in.

Last edited:
A gram of test with some EQ, tren and orals is the standard amongst my circle. We all love MK-677 too. I'm currently on test, EQ, deca, MK and just a little slin preworkout. As the meet gets closer I'll add in a little tren and Anadrol or Superdrol if I can find it.
Same here. Except the mk. Never tried that. What do you run the mk677 at? For how long?

Last edited:
Some of you must be in the super heavy class or something...all the guys I know and myself stick to compounds that don't add a lot of water. It's tough enough to hit your weight class as it is. We also only lift raw. A good dose of test and tren with a pre-wo oral does well for us.

Hell yeah! That would be great. Have u ever thought about bold cyp? That would be different. I think a lot of people like eq but hate waiting so long for it to kick in.

Yes..We did..Bold Cyp 150mg :D

I'm trying to understand how things work in Powerlifting

What do you take on a regular basis?

What are you taking to prepare for competition?

Thanks in advance,I am here to learn.

PMs are full buddy. Can't reply back to you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131