over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which products - doses you take?

My staple is always

Offseason, depending on goals but usually starts with low test and HGH.

Meet Prep, staples are 1000mg - 1500mg test, up to 700mg tren, 100mg of Anavar and now have really gotten a liking to injectable anadrol from 25mg eod to 50mg ed. WHenI find a good preworkout blend I like to use on heavy days and plenty of cheque drops. Always looking for good cheque drops.

I do HGH, 3iu for me, I know many are up to 10iu or even more. But for fat issue, 3iu is enough.

Currently just 125mg test weekly.

Meet prep 250mg test, 50mg anavar and a toss up between tren and deca. I'm not huge on stacks and I'm progressing just fine on minimum doses but others may differ

I used to do high test 1,200 mg/wk and NPP 400-500 mg/week with a little masteron 300 mg/week and would throw in TNE 50 mg or mTren 1.0 mg or 30 mg Superdrol or 100 mg anadrol. That definitely helped the lifts.

Now that I’m older is 600-750 mg testosterone and 400 mg Masteron. Still doing well with that. Had a PR benchpress 2 months ago of 445 lbs.

I assume you are talking about AAS and other PED's? People are different as they are in bodybuilding or any other sport for that matter. I've been a part of bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman over the years. I'll refrain from commenting on the use of people at he entry and lower levels of any of these sports but my general consensus is powerlifters use less drugs than bodybuilders or strongmen at the higher levels. Thats not to say there is little drug use, quite the contrary.

A gram a week of test is pretty standard, usually long ester. As the meet approaches prop and/or TNE is added in. Those that use TNE will typically use it on meet day. Some at the beginning of the meet, some will take it before the squat, again before the bench, and again before the deadlift.

Deca or NPP are very popular as they help with adding water which helps the joints and can help gear to fit tighter. It can be a double edged sword though because if you get too much bloat then your gear may not fit properly and create other problems.

Tren between 700-1000/wk is pretty standard in a meet prep/ the heaviest training going in. Some guys prefer masteron over tren for various reasons and use it around the same dose though I know several people with either that keep it to about 300/wk.

Dbol and Anadrol are both very popular, depending on who you're talking with the dosage can vary drastically. Anywhere from 50mg/day up to 600mg/day for Anadrol.

Halotestin is an excellent tool in the box but is not quite as common due to the price. Cheque drops are highly sought after but there's been quite a drought in recent years.

GH is definitely used though it is generally done at lower dosages than I've seen in bodybuilding and strongman. Lasix is big for a lot of weight class lifters - guys dropping 20+ pounds to make weight. In this case you're also getting into multiple IV bags to get the weight back on by the time of the meet.

This is what I've experienced with many high level powerlifters but I've also seen people succeed with much lower dosages. I've seen records broken by people starting out at 500mg/wk of test and ramping up to 1g/wk for a meet and adding in 300mg/wk of tren 6 weeks out and 100mg/day of Anadrol the last 2-4 weeks.

It all depends on the person and what many people forget is that you cannot rely on drugs. They are there to help you recover. If you're taking an ass load of drugs but training like a school girl you're not going to get very far. The opposite i also true, you can take hardly anything and work your ass off and make great progress. Everything is a balance between training, diet, recovery, sleep, drugs, etc. The drugs are just one piece of the puzzle but people get very caught up in thinking thats the reason someone beat them.
Thank you for this post! This is the type of stuff Im here to learn.

What would be a stack that would help promote/maintain strength while you are cutting? Excluding Tren, because Im sure that is at the top of most peoples lists. I just can wrap my head around running Tren yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131