over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

which setup should i use

bostedtalon

Newbies
stats go as followed.... 6'0 160lbs, lifted for 4 years, but never had a set diet, but just started a high calorie high protein diet bout 4 months ago... my question is, for my first cycle should i go with 500 mg sust, or use just a straight test, 500mg test e!!! either way, i will also be stacking this with dbol and have proper pct!! my buddy that has lifted with me for 4 years, told me to use sust because that what he used his first time and he gained bout 20 pounds, its just that i heared that sust isnt a godd first cycle, so im just lookin for the right answer here cause its kinda in the air right now!!! any info would be great fellas!!!!

bostedtalon said:
stats go as followed.... 6'0 160lbs, lifted for 4 years, but never had a set diet, but just started a high calorie high protein diet bout 4 months ago... my question is, for my first cycle should i go with 500 mg sust, or use just a straight test, 500mg test e!!! either way, i will also be stacking this with dbol and have proper pct!! my buddy that has lifted with me for 4 years, told me to use sust because that what he used his first time and he gained bout 20 pounds, its just that i heared that sust isnt a godd first cycle, so im just lookin for the right answer here cause its kinda in the air right now!!! any info would be great fellas!!!!
I think you need to get another 40lbs on that frame of yours with some good training and diet. Stacking? Your first cycle...

Can I ask your age? I hope you're over 25 at least.

im 20, but im not lookin to get over 200, just need a solid 185 190!!! not sayin my new diet and supplemets isnt working, cause iv gained bout 8-10 pounds with those, but im lookin to gain another 25-30, goin natty will take awile for that, just lookin to pick up the pace u know!!! 1-2 cycles thats it, maybe 3 if i have too

Well all the answers you'll get here is your to young..I know I didn't start till I was 26 and that was 22 years ago...I personally would wait till your 23...Your natural gains at this time is very important for when your ready for the juice...

It's kids like you is the reason why the government is coming down on all of us
I'm not disrespecting you here...I just hope you understand about juicing before your body has reached it's full potential...with that said...I'm shocked that you would listen to someone who has less experience then you do...This is exactly how people get fucked up by listening to someone who has less knowledge than you...

I will tell you that sustanon on your first cycle is not a good thing...You'll have to shoot e/o/d/ to keep your levels in check...

If you were to do it....which I'm sure no one here will agree with you as far as juicing....Diet and correct training is the key for you right now...

But if you were to juice...Keep it safe and simple...test as a base...a single estered test is all you should be thinking about...save the d-bol for later when you have some cycles under your belt...You also never mentioned about having nolva on hand when doing d-bol so that tells me your all ready starting off on the wrong foot....You keep listening to retards you'll fuck your self up...

Test, deca and winstrol tabs is a good safe stack..500..300 and 25 mg's...
Be safe and stop listening to retards.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear