advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which stack do you prefer in a 10 week blast?

Alex30

Registered
Hello, Which stack do you prefer in a 10 week blast? in a recomposition
1. 600 Test E - 350 Tren E - 40 Win ED
2. 600 Test E- 500 Tren E
Which would be less hard on lipids / liver, kidney? Better to remove the oral and increase the tren?

That’s a long time to run an oral for 10 weeks straight especially if you’re worried about lipids. Personally I also don’t see the need point in running tren that high. I’d rather do 600mg test and 300-350mg tren for a recomp maybe slowly bump up tren but to start right off the bat is a little extreme for me anyways

That’s a long time to run an oral for 10 weeks straight especially if you’re worried about lipids. Personally I also don’t see the need point in running tren that high. I’d rather do 600mg test and 300-350mg tren for a recomp maybe slowly bump up tren but to start right off the bat is a little extreme for me anyways
Yes, you are right that the 10 weeks of oral is enough but many people run many weeks of oral even reaching 75-100 Win, think that i am not small, my weight is 110kg with an excellent form. I had also thought of a change

-1-5 weeks 600 Test - 350 Tren E - 40mg Win ED
-6-10 weeks 600 Test - 400-450 Tren - 400 Mast E
Although masteron never liked me to gain muscle / recomposition, only to lose fat and get cut.

Which would be less hard on lipids / liver, kidney? Better to remove the oral and increase the tren?
I don't run anything shorter than 16-20w.
10 weeks to make your aas do their job and build muscle is too short time.

I used orals for a max of 16-20w and a total of 100mg ed of usual orals with no issues (no Epistane or superdrol, things like Var W Drol etc) AST ALT barely hit 100-120, kidneys were always fine.
Depends what you want from a cycle... i use orals only when i need too keep calories in check since they lower my appetite.

All orals and Tren will hit hard on your lipids.

If you don't want low HDL (which i don't care tbh, if u do cardio and workout, you will be pretty safe anyway), just use Test Bold Nandrolone Primo Masteron. My lipids/kidneys value were always good on any stack including those aas.

I agree that 10 weeks is too short, 16-20 weeks will be optimal, you won't come up with anything new here

test + nandrolone or test + trenbolone

personally, I would recommend high test medium nandrolone and low tren, very productive cycle eg

700mg test
400mg nandrolone
200mg tren

Plus gh and a proper insulin protocol without any freaks, eat right, train hard with a progressive overload and you'll be in a new size after 20 weeks like this

Testosterone / Masteron / Trenbalone
Equal dose of each

As much HGH as you can afford per day

I agree that 10 weeks is too short, 16-20 weeks will be optimal, you won't come up with anything new here

test + nandrolone or test + trenbolone

personally, I would recommend high test medium nandrolone and low tren, very productive cycle eg

700mg test
400mg nandrolone
200mg tren

Plus gh and a proper insulin protocol without any freaks, eat right, train hard with a progressive overload and you'll be in a new size after 20 weeks like this
Would you run those doses for all 20 weeks?

I think that masteron is not a good choice for bulking.
But You didn't say you were bulking , you said "recompensation"
why do you think its not a good choice for bulking.???

But You didn't say you were bulking , you said "recompensation"
why do you think its not a good choice for bulking.???
I'll second gunsmith on this.. I love mast in bulk cycles. Helps libido while running deca and such. Also helps keep a tighter appearance.

I think that masteron is not a good choice for bulking.

mast being “cosmetic only” is bro lore. It’s about as good as adding tissue as anavar.

the difference between primo/mast/var and nandrolone/test/drol is glycogen retention/nitrogen retention.

If we could compare pure contractile tissue accrued during a cycle, yes the 19-nors and test would win, but after glycogen super compensation goes away and intracellular water dissipates, pure lean mass accrued would probably be 75% of the “bulkers”

I LOVE some test/nandrolone/mast cycles using nandrolone and mast as the anchor. Like 400 test/400 nandrolone/400-500 mast

And winstrol for 10 weeks is a great way to cause some nasty patella and elbow pain

Orrr if you wanted more anabolism a test/nandrolone/primo cycle would be da bomb

Test+npp+gh+mast and Proviron

Luki and juggy have some great options.
Personally, i'd roll with some Test/Nandrolone/Mast...but i know for a fact that Test/Nandrolone/Tren is god's gift to cycling.

Either way is a win. I personally would not add an oral in unless you are dieting hard.

What are you currently running? If the pic you just posted is recent then why do you say "recomposition"?

Currently 150test, 200 mast in cruise, now my intention is to blast and gain some shoulder / tricep muscle while still losing some fat before competition season. I'm not looking for a bulking season.

Currently 150test, 200 mast in cruise, now my intention is to blast and gain some shoulder / tricep muscle while still losing some fat before competition season. I'm not looking for a bulking season.
Well then honestly don't expect to build shit. Pick a goal either fat loss or lean tissue growth.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws