advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which stack do you prefer in a 10 week blast?

Well then honestly don't expect to build shit. Pick a goal either fat loss or lean tissue growth.
Mate, I haven't been bulking in years, I know my body and I don't need a cycle of bulking and gaining fat. When i'm on maintenance i gain muscle easily. Currently my weight is 98kg for 1.80cm and i would only have to lose 3-4kg for the competition.

Mate, I haven't been bulking in years, I know my body and I don't need a cycle of bulking and gaining fat. When i'm on maintenance i gain muscle easily. Currently my weight is 98kg for 1.80cm and i would only have to lose 3-4kg for the competition.
Ok well then you seem to know what your doing, why start this thread? YOU KNOW YOUR BODY

Well then honestly don't expect to build shit. Pick a goal either fat loss or lean tissue growth.
It seems that you had a bad day today, just ask which stack was more aggressive for your organs / lipids. Not which is the best to gain muscle

Yes, you are right that the 10 weeks of oral is enough but many people run many weeks of oral even reaching 75-100 Win, think that i am not small, my weight is 110kg with an excellent form. I had also thought of a change

-1-5 weeks 600 Test - 350 Tren E - 40mg Win ED
-6-10 weeks 600 Test - 400-450 Tren - 400 Mast E
Although masteron never liked me to gain muscle / recomposition, only to lose fat and get cut.
Well which is it

If you can read, you will understand the difference between current wheight and condition weighing 110kg.
My English is bad, i use the translator and it can be confusing, if you want to change the topic of the thread can close this :) thank you guys.

If you can read, you will understand the difference between current wheight and condition weighing 110kg.
My English is bad, i use the translator and it can be confusing, if you want to change the topic of the thread can close this :) thank you guys.

You are just contradicting yourself a little, no biggie. You are also not going to do nothing but put on lean muscle without some fat. I saw your picture, you look fairly lean. So either bulk up, lean out or maintain. You have to establish that first, then I am sure people can answer your question better.

I am so lean, when I put on 10 pounds it looks like I put on all muscle, but in reality when I diet down, I know I didn't.

Hopefully this will get you a better approach of what you want to do.

I can read just fine chief, your explanation of the discrepancy doesn't even make sense. Get a better translator or be prepared for people to question you.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear