advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroid(s) kills *YOUR* sex drive. Post your Exp.

TrinityD

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Title says it all.
Btw , AI , SERMS, and other 'supplements' are included in this discussion. So if caber does a number on you,say it.

Some people get extremely 'uppity' while running Nandrolone and others are completely numb...unable to maintain any kind of erection.

Be completely honest. I think it's an interesting topic to discuss.

If somebody wanted to destroy YOUR sex drive, what would do it?

:cool:

Last edited:
Destroy probably wouldn't be the word but tren definitely makes me less interested in sex. Never bothered me when I was younger but here lately after my last bout I noticed while I was with my lady I could get it up but it took a lot to keep interested.

Back off the tren and on test and I'm like a damn buck in rut.

High tren/low t?
high t/ lower to moderate tren?
what else was being used?

I'm guessing you weren't doing higher tren and trt?

Destroy probably wouldn't be the word but tren definitely makes me less interested in sex. Never bothered me when I was younger but here lately after my last bout I noticed while I was with my lady I could get it up but it took a lot to keep interested.

Back off the tren and on test and I'm like a damn buck in rut.

Pretty much the same tren 'dampens' my interest.

What was the test:tren ratio though?

Same here - if I have Tren any higher than test - my mojo is lessened... I only noticed that as I have aged.. In my 20's saltpeter couldn't control me.. Problem is that if I raise the test I am a sweathog imsomniac - which seems to "lessen" the wife's mojo for some reason:confused:

Last edited:
Tren regardless of the test ratio, I'm ready to hit anything that walks...at the end of 10weeks no real interest. Most things we run do thisvto some extent with me, but the nors do it the worst.

Primo with test is the only combo that I have that 16yr old libido all the time.

which steroids killed my sex drive: ran tren and drol with no test

my experience: my sex drive was dead

Tren regardless of the test ratio, I'm ready to hit anything that walks...at the end of 10weeks no real interest. Most things we run do thisvto some extent with me, but the nors do it the worst.

Primo with test is the only combo that I have that 16yr old libido all the time.

lold at first sentence.

Letro destroys my sex drive EVEN IF E2 IS IN RANGE. This has been theorized as a side effect of letro acting directly on certain brain specific aromatase that other AIs don't reach. I believe this one of the reasons letro gets the reputation of being stronger than other AIs, when it is not.

High dose deca seems to have some effect.

Any cycle that goes over 2g seems to have an effect.

Remember, androgens block out estrogens (due to co-binding factors that compete for the ER and AR), so if you have enough androgen in your system, the effects of estrogen will be low even if you have a lot of estrogen in your system.

SHBG may be involved also. SHBG is NOT what the dogma says, it an active transport mechanism that grabs sex hormones and actively transports them into the cell to the AR and ER. Look up "SHBG membrane receptor" to learn more about what SHBG really does.

How much letro were you taking ?

Moderate tren, moderate test 400 mg/500 mg kills my sex drive , no interest at all. Also high deca / moderate test 600 mg/500 mg kills my sex drive to a lesser degree but will have deca dick. Also ghrp/ghrh lowers my sex drive. Unfortunately theres more aas and peptides that hurt my sex drive then help. Seems like the only way my sex drive increases on supps is with test only at moderate ranges. Ill get crazy sex drive if i add dbol, proviron or mast in with a moderate dose of test.

Anything having anything to with prolactin. :eek:

Surprised I haven't seen Caber or Prami posted yet.
It's not as common as Letro complications, but I have seen it do a number on people lol.

My new insurance program starts next month. I can finally take the caber I was prescribed but couldn't afford due to my old insurance not covering it. It was $300 for 8 tabs.

It will be $3.50 under my new plan.

LOL $300 for 8.

Reminds me of Celebrex. I had a great insurance and thought it was going to be covered. I went to the pharmacy and the next thing I knew...they said it was going to be $449.99 or something completely ridiculous. I lol'ed and left.
Didn't even need it....stuck with ibuprofen until the headaches went away.
It's hilarious how much they try to rip you offf.

Here's another way to put it. Who has lost their sex drive and never found it again? Not quite a eunuch but I do feel I have suffered a hormonal death.

How much letro were you taking ?

2.5mg on 1g test, I had switched from adex (1mg) to letro on the same dosage of test and my sex drive evaporated. E2 almost identical on bloodwork (97 vs 105 if I remember right).

Surprised I haven't seen Caber or Prami posted yet.
It's not as common as Letro complications, but I have seen it do a number on people lol.

I have played with prami a bit, crazy drug, I did get used to it and seemed to function normally after a while, didn't have much effect on sex drive, but I never went past .5mg.

Here's another way to put it. Who has lost their sex drive and never found it again? Not quite a eunuch but I do feel I have suffered a hormonal death.

Sounds like your are suffering from "marriage"?

Last edited:
2.5mg on 1g test, I had switched from adex (1mg) to letro on the same dosage of test and my sex drive evaporated. E2 almost identical on bloodwork (97 vs 105 if I remember right).

Is that per day?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner