YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are the best for explosive and raw power?

jonjones229

Banned
Which steroids can help the most with explosive and raw power?

I have read about this, Dbol and Tren seems to be the common answer. Im still a newbie when it comes to steroids so I dont want to touch tren yet.

Can simple cycles like test e only jack up your powerlifting big three lifts and help with explosive exercises??

Thanks
Google

Mg for Mg my vote goes to Halo , problem is that it's really harsh.

If you're looking to run a cycle and get as strong as possible but keep weight gain to a minimum in order to stay in a weight class for power lifting or fighting then I'd run , Test/Tren/Mast/winstrol
Start with like 200mg Test , 100mg Tren , 100mg Mast a week and 20mg winstrol a day , after a couple weeks add 50mg to the Mast and Tren and 10mg to the winstrol , a couple weeks later add it again.
An HR before a meet or fight take 20mg Halo

That's personally what I would do , should keep weight gain to a minimum even help burn some fat and really increase the power.

Mg for Mg my vote goes to Halo , problem is that it's really harsh.

If you're looking to run a cycle and get as strong as possible but keep weight gain to a minimum in order to stay in a weight class for power lifting or fighting then I'd run , Test/Tren/Mast/winstrol
Start with like 200mg Test , 100mg Tren , 100mg Mast a week and 20mg winstrol a day , after a couple weeks add 50mg to the Mast and Tren and 10mg to the winstrol , a couple weeks later add it again.
An HR before a meet or fight take 20mg Halo

That's personally what I would do , should keep weight gain to a minimum even help burn some fat and really increase the power.
Thanks for the help!
I just read up about halotestin, says its 19 times as effective for strength than test. sounds insane!
Also, i never heard of it before, is it really rare and hard to get compared to regular gear?

Honestly all that is overkill if you’re a fighter...

Tren... Good luck fighting more than 30 seconds before you run out of breath... Yes even at 100mg per week. I wouldn’t take anything to compromise my stamina..

Mast... For what? To look pretty? Useless in a fight....

Halo? Maybe... Never used it... But too much pump can be an issue (as with all steroids)

Winny? You NEED flexibility and mobility.. Why take something that is notorious for shitty ligaments and drying you out?

What you need is TECHNIQUE and from there speed and power will come..

I would only take a bit of Test... Maybe a TNE so it’s out of the system fast and hits the system fast...

Remember if you’re a fighter;

Speed beats power and timing beats speed....

Tren... Good luck fighting more than 30 seconds before you run out of breath... Yes even at 100mg per week. I wouldn’t take anything to compromise my stamina..

Halo? Maybe... Never used it... But too much pump can be an issue (as with all steroids)

Winny? You NEED flexibility and mobility.. Why take something that is notorious for shitty ligaments and drying you out?

I would only take a bit of Test... Maybe a TNE so it’s out of the system fast and hits the system fast...

All the studying you've done in "bro science" has paid off.

Last edited:
this could be difficult to answer...Because it may come down to favoritism and personal preference with individual drug response.. Example - What Drol may do for one man with benefits, may just be an other mans poison..If you can't eat, you have no power!

in what time frame are you looking at, upfront raw power vs overtime but more consistent?

What type of power output are you looking for, just an initial 1RM quick and fast burst, or rather AMRAP while under the most load? What type or resistances are you looking at? Is it more isometric like in combative sports/activities? Is it free weights and/or machines.. What's the output?

So many different drugs have added advantages and disadvantages for so many different applications..

To answer your questions to the best of my understanding with your needs -
"Can simple cycles like test e only jack up your powerlifting big three lifts and help with explosive exercises"??

For explosive compound movements -
Test/Deca with "adequate" amounts or carbs/cals (drugs need food) is a great combo for a more sustainable/longer period of power output when it concerns being "ON" AAS for power/strength purposes .With your lack of usage this combo is more ideal, in fact it's still favored but most seasoned vets.. No glitter, no smoke and mirrors, just 2 simple compounds that are tested, tried and true!

500mg of testE /400mg of nandrolone for 12-14 weeks, and feed these drugs some food and you can see some numbers climb, if you put in the time!

What's the difference strength wise using Superdrol vs Halo? Is Halo just off the chart? SD makes me feel like a monster, in a good way.

Last edited:
What's the difference strength wise using Superdrol vs Halo? Is Halo just off the chart? SD makes me feel like a monster, in a good way.

This is just one of those things, depends on the user.. Halo if taken daily (keeping serum levels stable) provides me with just longer output, whether placebo or not (placebo is bonafide), I definitely have a more raw/aggressive output.. SD just makes me feel like garbage, same with MT1.. so guys swear by SD and MT1..15-20mgs of halo goes a long way for this guy right here.

I'm one of the lucky ones that feels good on SD. Goes to show we are react different to certain drugs.

I'm one of the lucky ones that feels good on SD. Goes to show we are react different to certain drugs.

I wish I had your experience.. I feel it's potential right when it peaks, I feel like trash soon after,but I know its there and wants to shine.. If I could push past it, I would love to tap into its potential..
I've added Tad, b12 injections and so on, it makes it tolerable, but not what it really could be.. I've even pulled bloods and bun was fine and liver was almost on point..

All the studying you've done in "bro science" has paid off.

Bro science? Lmao have you ever trained in anything fight related?

Can we get someone else who’s in any MMA/Muay Thai/Kickboxing to actually comment?

I’m obviously not going to be believed because of course it’s impossible for people to comment with any real knowledge on this forum without getting ridiculed...

This place has turned to such shit lol

Bro science? Lmao have you ever trained in anything fight related?

Can we get someone else who’s in any MMA/Muay Thai/Kickboxing to actually comment?

I’m obviously not going to be believed because of course it’s impossible for people to comment with any real knowledge on this forum without getting ridiculed...

This place has turned to such shit lol

I've been rolling on the sea of blue for a lifetime, for myself AAS causes Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS), and the blood volume consequently effects my ability with gripping the lapel and overall just fills the muscle belly to much, and even shins when when jump-roping or doing pad work..Test and peps are my go-to when I train more frequently.Sweeping and transitioning advancing positioning is my game, I'm very aggressive and always keep the pressure on , rather than stalling being defensive while someone rides the hell out of you.. Peds have there advantages and disadvantages with combative sports..Plus it sucks when you've got site irritation and someone is grinding on you, plus your mobility is cut in half!

I've been rolling on the sea of blue for a lifetime, for myself AAS causes Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS), and the blood volume consequently effects my ability with gripping the lapel and overall just fills the muscle belly to much, and even shins when when jump-roping or doing pad work..Test and peps are my go-to when I train more frequently.Sweeping and transitioning advancing positioning is my game, I'm very aggressive and always keep the pressure on , rather than stalling being defensive while someone rides the hell out of you.. Peds have there advantages and disadvantages with combative sports..Plus it sucks when you've got site irritation and someone is grinding on you, plus your mobility is cut in half!

THANK YOU.....

Thanks for the help!
I just read up about halotestin, says its 19 times as effective for strength than test. sounds insane!
Also, i never heard of it before, is it really rare and hard to get compared to regular gear?

I had it once and it really raised my liver enzymes bad. The doctor was so worried that he wanted to do an ultrasound of my liver. It did make me strong though, and didn't add any extra bodyweight which would be key for powerlifting. I never used it again though because of how it seemed to hammer my liver.

Speed is an element of power. Conor actually said precision beats powers and timing beats speed.

Speed is an element of power. Conor actually said precision beats powers and timing beats speed.

One can argue that being precise and timing are very close lol

And speed isn’t always an element of power when it comes to fighting, look at Francis Ngannou.. Hits like a bomb but slower than all hell and got schooled by a NATURAL chubby guy who can barely get under 15% body fat for a fight but with great skill (Stipe Miocic)..

In boxing; Mayweather is fast as shit but I’d bet my last $1,000 he couldn’t knock out some of the women in his weight class lol

But yes I understand what you’re saying.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity