advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are the best for explosive and raw power?

Bro science? Lmao have you ever trained in anything fight related?

Can we get someone else who’s in any MMA/Muay Thai/Kickboxing to actually comment?

I’m obviously not going to be believed because of course it’s impossible for people to comment with any real knowledge on this forum without getting ridiculed...

This place has turned to such shit lol

First off all maybe you should go back and have someone with a reading comprehension level above the third grade read and explain the title which is the OP's question as well.
He didn't ask anything about needing or wanting any sort of endurance , I'm he asked what was the best for explosive speed and raw power.

I actually have and do train for things that are "fight related" but I don't train for fighting in a ring , the fights I'm liable to get into are life and death , you end the fight as violently and fast as possible. We do train some MMA because it's good for defense but the rest is Krav Maga , Eskrima because even in places we can't have or use weapon's we'll always have a knife.

My cardio requirements are a mile and a half run in full kit under 10 min , I've been able to make that Everytime except once when i had the flu all the while taking 600mg test and 300mg tren and less.
Does tren zap your cardio?? Of course but it's not something can't be mitigated by conditioning yourself for it.

You mentioned that Mast is useless for a fight and only to look pretty , you do realize that it has antiestrogen properties which will help reduce bloat from test that will directly help with endurance and reduce weight gain , masteron is also very androgenic which is directly going to help with power.

If you think this place has turned to shit , that's an easy fix , just leave.
There are great members here that have forgotten more about drug uses , the inspection and outs , functional training for nearly everything than you will ever think you know. You spout off complete bullshit that anyone that knows anything can tell you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

First off all maybe you should go back and have someone with a reading comprehension level above the third grade read and explain the title which is the OP's question as well.
He didn't ask anything about needing or wanting any sort of endurance , I'm he asked what was the best for explosive speed and raw power.

I actually have and do train for things that are "fight related" but I don't train for fighting in a ring , the fights I'm liable to get into are life and death , you end the fight as violently and fast as possible. We do train some MMA because it's good for defense but the rest is Krav Maga , Eskrima because even in places we can't have or use weapon's we'll always have a knife.

My cardio requirements are a mile and a half run in full kit under 10 min , I've been able to make that Everytime except once when i had the flu all the while taking 600mg test and 300mg tren and less.
Does tren zap your cardio?? Of course but it's not something can't be mitigated by conditioning yourself for it.

You mentioned that Mast is useless for a fight and only to look pretty , you do realize that it has antiestrogen properties which will help reduce bloat from test that will directly help with endurance and reduce weight gain , masteron is also very androgenic which is directly going to help with power.

If you think this place has turned to shit , that's an easy fix , just leave.
There are great members here that have forgotten more about drug uses , the inspection and outs , functional training for nearly everything than you will ever think you know. You spout off complete bullshit that anyone that knows anything can tell you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I’m aware of what OP asked;

I specified towards the part where you spoke about fighting. And given his handle name and his other posts, I assumed he was interested more in that criteria than lifting something heavy.

I could be wrong.

And I believe we spoke about your career in another thread.. No doubt, very interesting and must require a lot more the mind can do than any drug on the planet.. Am I right?

My point wasn’t to fight with you. But you saying I study broscience felt like a shot taken for no reason when my knowledge backs it up in that specific criteria..

Speed is an element of power. Conor actually said precision beats powers and timing beats speed.

I can make quotations from individuals that have succeeded with their crafts, they are right so to speak and it reachesvolumes but they don't always apply to real-world applications... I can quote Ken Gable, I can quote Renzo Gracie, Ramon Dekkers, and even khabib.. they are Masters in their craft and they are very passionate and believe that their system is the most effective.. they are, and at levels that none of us will probably ever exceed..

These are theories and principles to take into great consideration..

But you can't expect the wrestler we'll walk around with domination using a high crotch or a 5-point throw religiously, or striker constantly cutting off your corners, or a World champ Abu Dhabi Jiu Jitsu master who makes a career off of leg locks to utilize all of these in every instance and scenario.. there is always loopholes and opportunities..

When you hear such quotations there simply to take into great consideration and have an open mind..

But at the same time I have learned it's never to fear the man that knows 10,000 different kicks or 10,000 different punches, for 10,000 different submissions... But rather fear the man that has done 10,000 of that single signature strong point of his.. anybody whos a master at their craft would very likely be your worst nightmare even a world champion Taekwondo competitor..

The best advice I've ever received: don't stress and focus on what your week to the point that it takes you away from other aspects, but rather focus on what you're the best at and become a master at that.. that's exactly what McGregor did, and that's exactly what khabib did.. two different matchups and they are both worlds Elite at what they do.. some enemies own the day and some enemies own the night..in combative Sports some days you're the bug and other days you're the windshield!

It's not the technique or the delivery from the practitioner but rather their fight IQ is what makes them unique..

I can make quotations from individuals that have succeeded with their crafts, they are right so to speak and it reachesvolumes but they don't always apply to real-world applications... I can quote Ken Gable, I can quote Renzo Gracie, Ramon Dekkers, and even khabib.. they are Masters in their craft and they are very passionate and believe that their system is the most effective.. they are, and at levels that none of us will probably ever exceed..

These are theories and principles to take into great consideration..

But you can't expect the wrestler we'll walk around with domination using a high crotch or a 5-point throw religiously, or striker constantly cutting off your corners, or a World champ Abu Dhabi Jiu Jitsu master who makes a career off of leg locks to utilize all of these in every instance and scenario.. there is always loopholes and opportunities..

When you hear such quotations there simply to take into great consideration and have an open mind..

But at the same time I have learned it's never to fear the man that knows 10,000 different kicks or 10,000 different punches, for 10,000 different submissions... But rather fear the man that has done 10,000 of that single signature strong point of his.. anybody whos a master at their craft would very likely be your worst nightmare even a world champion Taekwondo competitor..

The best advice I've ever received: don't stress and focus on what your week to the point that it takes you away from other aspects, but rather focus on what you're the best at and become a master at that.. that's exactly what McGregor did, and that's exactly what khabib did.. two different matchups and they are both worlds Elite at what they do.. some enemies own the day and some enemies own the night..in combative Sports some days you're the bug and other days you're the windshield!

It's not the technique or the delivery from the practitioner but rather their fight IQ is what makes them unique..
Wow that was all great. Thank you so much. I was simply letting the poster know he got the conor quote wrong. You meant Dan Gable btw.

Responsible use of EPO.

M1T, Anadrol, Mtren, Mibolerone aka Cheque Drops

All very heptoxic for the liver, way to go is to use injectable version 90 mins Pre WO

In and out of the body in a few hours, I recently ran
10 weeks of of 1ml Pre WO Dbol-mtren
50mg Dbol 500mcg Mtren in oil

Killer cycle and lipids were no worse than 4 weeks of Anadrol

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ran a lot of stuff over the years. Strongest I've ever been was on diendione , triumphalis, MK677 and test E.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear