advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids cause the most joint pain?

Which AAS cause the most tendon or joint paint? (Select upto 3)

• Total voters
Winstrol all day long, but I love it. I have taken deca with it to help with joint pain before.

I only get joint pain when my estro drops below 20. when its at 15 i have to take aspirin just to go to bed. thats how i know i crashed my estro with too much adex. joint pain becomes unbearable

**broken link removed**

Since being diagnosed with Severe Oste-Arthritis my joints hurt just thinking about Winstrol!!! Hands down it's the worst for causing joint pain!!

Heavy compound movements on fixed bars in vulnerable positions? :p

If i use too much deca I get edema in joints, elbows, hands. Ouch!! And little bloat!!

If i use to much dry tren, mast, proviron and low test shoulders and hands ache but once I dial in I am good. Adjusting AI helps either way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm curious to hear what you feel actually causes joint pain directly?

I can see it being an issue through getting stronger -> more wear and tear of the joints.

But directly causing joint pain I can't name any one of the AAS.

If i take winstrol(only ever tried oral) i can barely walk! My bad knee becomes excruciatingly painful. I have to constantly extend it, then pull it back. Every 5 to 10 mins it becomes so painful. It also cause discomfort in my shoulders alittle. Basically any joint i already have alittle issues with become 4 times worse on winstrol. And it doesnt take long. I dont remember for sure but the couple times i tried it. Within 2 to 4 days i would say i was start having issues and just get worse from there until it got so bad i couldnt continue. And to put it in perspective ive suffured through 1000mg plus of dnp aday so i can deal with discomfort. Lol but not winstrol!

Could winnn be the creaky culprit simply from its place in a cycle? You're usually towards the end of prep or just a cycle in general. You've probably been pushing hard for weeks in a row. Just cut cals, potentially up cardio, sounds creaky to me.

So... the overwhelming consensus is that Winstrol causes the most joint pain.

Do we know why this is? What specifically about Winstrol tears up the joints?

Random musings...
  • If it is an anti-estrogen effect, wouldn't Masteron and AIs have similar effects?
  • If it is the diuretic effect, wouldn't standard dietetics also dry out the joints?
  • If it is the strong DHT effect, wouldn't other DHTs also have similar effects? (Anavar, masteron, Primo)?

Winstrol is prescribed for hereditary angioedema, the swelling of the face throat and limbs caused by fluid under the skin. Winstrol makes your joints hurt because of the diuretic type effect it has to your body therefore drying out your joints.

If i take winstrol(only ever tried oral) i can barely walk! My bad knee becomes excruciatingly painful. I have to constantly extend it, then pull it back. Every 5 to 10 mins it becomes so painful. It also cause discomfort in my shoulders alittle. Basically any joint i already have alittle issues with become 4 times worse on winstrol. And it doesnt take long. I dont remember for sure but the couple times i tried it. Within 2 to 4 days i would say i was start having issues and just get worse from there until it got so bad i couldnt continue. And to put it in perspective ive suffured through 1000mg plus of dnp aday so i can deal with discomfort. Lol but not winstrol!

You're right. I totally forgot about Winstrol when typing that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws