YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which to choose...test or relationships?

If you're with someone and you love them, you aren't going to cheat. I've been in situations where I was with someone and contemplated cheating, 9 times out of 10 it's because you AREN'T HAPPY and are probably with the wrong person anyway, so move on.

When you find a girl who gives you what you want physically and emotionally, and you actually give a damn about her, cheating should be a non-issue from thereon out.

Will you still fantasize about sleeping with other women? DUH. Just don't actually do it.

If you're with someone and you love them, you aren't going to cheat. I've been in situations where I was with someone and contemplated cheating, 9 times out of 10 it's because you AREN'T HAPPY and are probably with the wrong person anyway, so move on.

When you find a girl who gives you what you want physically and emotionally, and you actually give a damn about her, cheating should be a non-issue from thereon out.

Will you still fantasize about sleeping with other women? DUH. Just don't actually do it.

only read the first sentence. and agree 100%.

:)

I don't think you ever stop Wanting !!!
You gotta ask yourself is it worth it !
Lust is a 7 Deadly!

ohhhh yea....

and PRIDE....is the worst one of all...

hmmmm

show us all your toys bro!!!!!!

we love that...!!!!

:headbang:

Everyone should have Pride, IMO

I am not greedy at all, I share all I have happily!

Howabout, Wrath = to annoyance
Envy, of what others have that you will Never.
Sloth, To get A real Job and stop livin off your Wife!!!

Everyone should have Pride, IMO

I am not greedy at all, I share all I have happily!

Howabout, Wrath = to annoyance
Envy, of what others have that you will Never.
Sloth, To get A real Job and stop livin off your Wife!!!

LMAOO

that's it????

nice one...

:D

You say this but then most stories I've heard is the exact opposite meaning no sex at all.

Not in my experience...If I'm not putting out my wife thinks I'm getting it from somewhere else. (Not really).

But I guess that's what I get for marrying someone so much younger than me. It's weird.....I'm the laid back type...and she is the jealous one.

Not in my experience...If I'm not putting out my wife thinks I'm getting it from somewhere else. (Not really).

But I guess that's what I get for marrying someone so much younger than me. It's weird.....I'm the laid back type...and she is the jealous one.

right, well you are quite fortunate.

I think the most common case is the wife gets hilariously and grotesquely fat after the man signs the providership contract... in which case the man is essentially left sexually destitute

this was a funny and illuminating thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fe-get-shape-after-getting-way-out-shape.html

right, well you are quite fortunate.

I think the most common case is the wife gets hilariously and grotesquely fat after the man signs the providership contract... in which case the man is essentially left sexually destitute

this was a funny and illuminating thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fe-get-shape-after-getting-way-out-shape.html

Skimmed over it....I will go back to it this evening when I have a little time. Looks like it will be a good one.

My wife will go to the gym with me on weekends if one of my training days lands on it. But that's about it. But she's like 5'2" and weighs maybe 105lbs.

But I can take her to a buffet...and she can almost hold her own with me. She had to take after her mom who is about the same size as her...but in her 60's.

Her dad and brother are the opposite. Dad is 6'3" and still doing block work at 70 and looks in shape. Brother is almost 6'6" and easily 260+...but not fat. He does the same work. They are both very imposing looking. :D

Look like some jacked up Duck Dynasty dudes.

Skimmed over it....I will go back to it this evening when I have a little time. Looks like it will be a good one.

My wife will go to the gym with me on weekends if one of my training days lands on it. But that's about it. But she's like 5'2" and weighs maybe 105lbs.

But I can take her to a buffet...and she can almost hold her own with me. She had to take after her mom who is about the same size as her...but in her 60's.

Her dad and brother are the opposite. Dad is 6'3" and still doing block work at 70 and looks in shape. Brother is almost 6'6" and easily 260+...but not fat. He does the same work. They are both very imposing looking. :D

Look like some jacked up Duck Dynasty dudes.

it's an excellent thread IMO.

you really get to witness the evolution of the protagonist (OP), as he wrestles with the experience that so many married men are so familiar with - having a bloated wife who really couldn't give less of a shit (because she is legally guaranteed his financial provision).

at the end of the thread, you see OP come to accept the reality of his circumstances - that they will never change.

another mind so broken that denial has completely taken over. a man appears to gleefully accept deprivation.

As he listens to the war news, he reassures himself of both the great victory he has won over himself and his newfound love for Big Brother.

Are sex is Great after 27 yrs together...
Better than ever, just not as often.
Cant do the 3 times A day thing like in your 20's but EOD works well...

A little less come Concrete season as it weakens Knee's..lol

Tennys still beating it like a Dead Horse.......Too much Oppy!

Last edited:
Being with the "right person" fixes everything.

I used to be that shady dude who woulddd get lured and do stupid shit on the side. Felt horrible about it but kept on doing it. You feel like a POS—but i had convinced myself that this was just something I was always going to have inside of me...cant help it.

Until I met my lady. Once you meet the right person, you dont wander.
Yes, women are still sexy as fuck...but you will never cheat.

Finasteride, get on it

but what's wrong with fucking around? it's what I do. Never getting married, it's a lose lose

Last edited:
1st Day of meteor logic Spring and A full Moon!
Plus Tren is Kicken in Nicely.......

See Ya in a couple hours..lol

Last edited:
I understand ur problem. I do have a sex addiction, my problem is I need a new girl as often as I can. Sexing a new girl gives me a high feeling and I can't live without that. I'm 40yo and I always been this way. But I learn how to live with it . First be true to urself and accept not to ever have a serious relationship, as u will end up hurting the other person. Second give urself a limit, don't just go wild at every girl u see, I limit myself to 3 new ones a month. That's it, I did try to fight this addiction and it's not worth it. This is how I am and it makes me happy and feeling alive. Just be smart about it.

Little Slice was right about my above comment - but in truth I have to admit that my wife is an outlier. I am pretty damn lucky. I think she mistook my lack of self-awareness as confidence!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws