advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which to choose...test or relationships?

the OP sounds like he has borderline personality disorder, possibly bi-polar.

Go get on some lithium or Depakote.

There are shit women, (I was married to one), then there are women who are beautiful through and through. just like men.

just gotta figure out which ones are the ones to hit it and run, or stick around for a little fun, or if shes a keeper.

Man this guy is GOOD! Mental illness diagnosis AND drug prescription all from ONE post on a forum! Must be one of the highest paid psychiatrists you can find!

I stopped following this thread after the 1st page, cant believe its still going. The tiltle sums up the stupidity

If youre having a tough time choosing between substance (physical) and substance (relationship), youre not relationship material... in the traditional sense of the meaning of a relationship. Any woman looking for a meaningful relationship wouldnt be your type anyway.

All these judgements and expertise being offered about how a woman is and what she wants is based on your own singular experiences. What you put out is what you get... so if all that shit on the outside is what you lead with, you'll find a partner of equal caliber.

Think its all about the other person? Wrong... its all about you, and being mirrored and met equally

Last edited:
Toss in some Deca, maybe some M1T, should nuke the libido quite a bit.

When it comes to choosing steroids or any other drug over a relationship, idk homes, the choice is pretty clear to me. Shame that others have to go through financial and emotional ruin to learn that pussy is an overvalued commodity.

All these judgements and expertise being offered about how a woman is and what she wants is based on your own singular experiences. What you put out is what you get... so if all that shit on the outside is what you lead with, you'll find a partner of equal caliber.

Think its all about the other person? Wrong... its all about you, and being mirrored and met equally

I think to some extent there is a self fulfilling prophecy. Some women do it too when they chose what men to be with. It is almost as if they seek out people they know deep down wont work out long term. Maybe they do it so that they wont ever have to commit to one person the rest of their life, it is subconscious. Seems too like they chose the same type of person over and over again. Part of them likes the conflict maybe.

Sometimes though a person hooks up with someone that just isn't cut out for long term relationships and gets burned bad. My ex wife cheated on me and we divorced. She remarried a few years later and had two kids, but then divorced again. Now she is single and has three kids by two different men. Meanwhile I remarried, had two kids, and am still married after almost 21 years.

I think to some extent there is a self fulfilling prophecy. Some women do it too when they chose what men to be with. It is almost as if they seek out people they know deep down wont work out long term. Maybe they do it so that they wont ever have to commit to one person the rest of their life, it is subconscious. Seems too like they chose the same type of person over and over again. Part of them likes the conflict maybe.

Sometimes though a person hooks up with someone that just isn't cut out for long term relationships and gets burned bad. My ex wife cheated on me and we divorced. She remarried a few years later and had two kids, but then divorced again. Now she is single and has three kids by two different men. Meanwhile I remarried, had two kids, and am still married after almost 21 years.

I definitely agree that these type of choices can be made by anyone... i just didnt see too many women chiming in on the post... this post... which has been varying shades of laughable to pitiful...

However, congrats to you,.. youve found the right one :)

Toss in some Deca, maybe some M1T, should nuke the libido quite a bit.

When it comes to choosing steroids or any other drug over a relationship, idk homes, the choice is pretty clear to me. Shame that others have to go through financial and emotional ruin to learn that pussy is an overvalued commodity.

The women's movement, telling younger women to go out and act like men, has made getting laid today, easier than at any point in history. College girls being sugar babies, and older women resorting back to picking up younger men for casual sex and so on. Sex and getting laid is everywhere. I can go out any given day of the week and take home a new girl, 99-1 odds in my favor.

A lot of younger women want commitment and old fashioned values, but they can't grab the right men, because all the women around them will shag any guy that comes there way and they can't compete.

As for me, I did the married settled down thing from 19-36, I'm now 50 and likely will never marry again. What for? To let someone own me, and get screwed in the end? No mass!

The women's movement, telling younger women to go out and act like men, has made getting laid today, easier than at any point in history.

I don't think the point is about them having the ability to act like men. Rather, they can satisfy their sexual needs (which are natural) and not have to view themselves as something less than human.

Last edited:
I definitely agree that these type of choices can be made by anyone... i just didnt see too many women chiming in on the post... this post... which has been varying shades of laughable to pitiful...

However, congrats to you,.. youve found the right one :)

Yeah, well we don't have too many women members I think. It would be good to get more feedback from women on here though. I'm glad you are here!

As far as my wife, its till death shall part us. I feel like I betrayed my wedding oath a bit on the first marriage, but I think when she committed adultery that it freed me from that oath. My present wife and I get along pretty good, its not perfect, but it works. She puts up with me! She has stood by me even after my heart attack and me not really telling her I was using steroids. I pretty much kept the extent to which I was using steroids a secret. She knew I was on some but not all the details. After the heart attack I felt like I betrayed her by bringing it on and realized that I was shortening our time together. I also shortened the time with our two girls and someday my wife will be left alone. I just hope its not anytime too soon.

The women's movement, telling younger women to go out and act like men, has made getting laid today, easier than at any point in history. College girls being sugar babies, and older women resorting back to picking up younger men for casual sex and so on. Sex and getting laid is everywhere. I can go out any given day of the week and take home a new girl, 99-1 odds in my favor.

A lot of younger women want commitment and old fashioned values, but they can't grab the right men, because all the women around them will shag any guy that comes there way and they can't compete.

As for me, I did the married settled down thing from 19-36, I'm now 50 and likely will never marry again. What for? To let someone own me, and get screwed in the end? No mass!

Great for people who are into that sorta thing, not so great for the people that actually grew up with their hearts set on a traditional nuclear family.

that was me, back when i was wide-eyed and naive

You sound like that punk in "SLC Punk!" I am not calling you a punk personally. The protagonist is a punk. He lives is his philosophy of anarchism while living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Which is hands down the most conservative city in the U.S.

You sound like that punk in "SLC Punk!" I am not calling you a punk personally. The protagonist is a punk. He lives is his philosophy of anarchism while living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Which is hands down the most conservative city in the U.S.

Stevo or Heroin?

what parallels can you draw between me and him?

Stevo or Heroin?

what parallels can you draw between me and him?

Stevo. Because I think eventually everyone recognizes the good in some of those traditional values. Just like how he ends up being a lawyer like his oldman. It turns out he was just a poser.

Stevo was legit. He lived and breathed his philosophy. Nobody can say otherwise.

Just to be clear, I think society is poison. But not everything in it is a facade for the weak minded to live. More power to you if break away from the mass.

Stevo. Because I think eventually everyone recognizes the good in some of those traditional values. Just like how he ends up being a lawyer like his oldman. It turns out he was just a poser.

Stevo was legit. He lived and breathed his philosophy. Nobody can say otherwise.

Just to be clear, I think society is poison. But not everything in it is a facade for the weak minded to live. More power to you if break away from the mass.

yep, i definitely do hold traditional values..

sadly, the politicians are promoting the destruction of the family in order to keep the government growing, and to keep their cushy jobs in Washington DC

and a lot of people are taking the bait, sadly.

im just glad that i was able to see the light before i did something irreversible which would make the rest of my life much harder.

Last edited:
yep, i definitely do hold traditional values..

sadly, the politicians are promoting the destruction of the family in order to keep the government growing, and to keep their cushy jobs in Washington DC

and a lot of people are taking the bait, sadly.

im just glad that i was able to see the light before i did something irreversible which would make the rest of my life much harder.

Politics attract people who seek power. So whatever is in their best interest and taking their own opinions as facts.

People take the bait because it is easier that way. They forfeit their freedom because making choices implies accountability and unknown consequences.

Life is hard period. Home is a place you can suffering comfortably and with content.

That being said, you have to break away, figure out who you are and choose how you want to live. I think that is what Stevo did. What will make him stand out, is he will be his own person with character.

*Correction: I was on a different page, I wasn't aware eyes-wide means innocence. I thought you referring to a "hive mentality" with eyes wide and naive. People live a certain way because that is how they were taught. Continuing to live that way without ever reflecting upon themselves or question "why" they accept what supposedly the values they live by.

Last edited:
*Correction: I was on a different page, I wasn't aware eyes-wide means innocence. I thought you referring to a "hive mentality" with eyes wide and naive. People live a certain way because that is how they were taught. Continuing to live that way without ever reflecting upon themselves or question "why" they accept what supposedly the values they live by.

yeah that's definitely not me lol..

I bought into all the false promises that society fed me.. now I know better.

was a tough pill to swallow, but I'm better for it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws