YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which to choose...test or relationships?

swim15

Registered
I know I can't be the only one and obviously this isn't just an issue with test, it's test plus a predisposed personality type.

Either way, I am seeing a psych, have been for some time, and will continue to do so but I'm almost at the point of dropping test entirely to kill my sex drive. This will also likely kill relationships (with females) now that I think about it but at least I won't be destroying lives and self confidence in the process.

TLDR - how in the world can you guys stick to one pussy? I feel like like I've borderline given myself a mental disorder trying to fix this vice.

I'm not quite understanding, is the issue that your sex drive is too high?

sounds like you have ZERO self-control....

kind of an issue with all of us

TLDR - how in the world can you guys stick to one pussy? I feel like like I've borderline given myself a mental disorder trying to fix this vice.

not to be a dick about it but it's called growing up. It's not easy for most guys.

I know that's not helpful but really what else is it, you don't think committed guys want the same ass you do? they just know that there is more to life than getting your dick wet. We all figure that out at different times, if it's not a legit sexual addiction then you'll figure it out too, just at your own time. You seem to realize it's a problem for you and when it ultimately matters enough to you, you'll change your behavior, we all did.

not to be a dick about it but it's called growing up. It's not easy for most guys.

I know that's not helpful but really what else is it, you don't think committed guys want the same ass you do? they just know that there is more to life than getting your dick wet. We all figure that out at different times, if it's not a legit sexual addiction then you'll figure it out too, just at your own time. You seem to realize it's a problem for you and when it ultimately matters enough to you, you'll change your behavior, we all did.

Self control is something I have copious amounts of in all other areas of life so going to go with sex addiction.

Hell, if anyone has found a good way to fight/combat that then I'd love to hear

As long as your honest with these Women and you don't mind them sleeping with other Men....
There is No Problem!

I've been on varying dosages of test for about 4 years now... Have not cheated once. I do not say this to judge you, as I don't know you or your situation.... But sex drive AND self-control are not solely dictated by your test levels. Despite having above-range test levels at all times, my sex drive is not particularly high. There's something else going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why would you fight it? Are you married?

Ahhhh youth.... soon he'll see its all the same shit just in a different wrapper....lol...

As long as your honest with these Women and you don't mind them sleeping with other Men....
There is No Problem!

This would work for you. If you are just with women for the sex and having a good time then this is how you should live your life. Just have to find women that think the same way.

It sounds like to me though that you aren't happy with this, and that you want a real relationship. If that is the case then keep seeing the psychologist or find a new one. If you are truly a sex addict you have a long road ahead of you I think. Perhaps you are taking too much test? Take just a HRT amount, 100 mg/wk, and see if that helps you some. Lowering test would help but your problem runs much deeper than just hormones.

What's your age and how much testosterone are you on? If you've been using exogenous test for awhile, stopping cold turkey will most likely further contribute to your already cloudy mental health. As far as woman, you can't have it both ways. If you want to sleep around, then pursue that lifestyle. As long as you're being honest and not trying to have your cake and eat it too, there's nothing wrong with acting on these urges.

I loveeee when I see these threads.

Lets be real, you arent a heroin addict needing a fix.
You just like having sex and you are running test...congrats! You, me and the millions of other dudes on here have the same interests.
If all it takes is a couple more shots of test to make you cheat, i feel sorry for your significant other.

Less sex drive might be just what you need. I’m a romantic I guess but meeting someone and getting to know them for a time without sex a priority might just change your life in a big way.

Oh and the answer to your one pussy question is.. love

Lol I sound like I’ve been marathon watching Lifetime haha

Last edited:
It's Pretty easy when in Love.
Just imagine if she cheated on You!
Keeps My pants Up! 24 yrs this May!
Feeding the Ego is Another thing...lol

Last edited:
Self control is something I have copious amounts of in all other areas of life so going to go with sex addiction.

Hell, if anyone has found a good way to fight/combat that then I'd love to hear

nobody likes to admit they're weak in any aspect of their life but real addiction takes over your life. Real addiction is a sickness... you can't work, you can't have normal friendships, you can't function because your vice overtakes your life, real sex addicts will fuck anything, girls, guys, fat, ugly, they just need to get their fix...is that you, or do you just like to fuck hot new tail...cause i'm betting it's the latter and that's being a guy...you just gotta want something more than getting off, until you hit that point you're just in this holding pattern. The novelty hasn't worn off for you yet. Most of us are on test and horny as fuck, we all like new young tail, we'd all jump on it if we were free but we got more to lose than we'd gain, if you don't have that yet then enjoy the new tail til you find it. I think we get told too often that just enjoying getting our fuck on is bad and we should be over it by some set age and we start thinking we're fucked up if we aren't there but its different for each of us but as long as its not a real legit addiction and we do want it we all get there eventually.

Last edited:
There is No Problem!

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with you . Use protection and be young man becuase you never know how long that thing is going to work. lol And like Concrete said be honest. That is the most important part. Lying will affect your self esteem and life. If you have to lie then you need to stop.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear