over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which Whey?

Big Hock

Registered
I'm looking for some advice on Whey Protein. Id like to find one that is a good price and is overall good stuff.

what do you use?

whey or weigh? hahahha

proteinfactory.com

You'd be better off using a blended source of protein rather than Whey alone. Whey absorbs and oxidizes too quickly causing a rapid rise in aminos in the blood stream and then they fall off very quickly. A blended source (milk, whey, egg) will keep the amino acid profile in the blood stream longer so you stay in a positive nitrogen balance longer. In my opinion, Whey should only be used immediately after training. Use the blended source throughout the day.

optimum nutritions 100% whey protein--its only $20 and tastes good and mixes well. i have tried every kind out there--even the big $ ones and have stuck with optimums for the past yr

I have been using the IronTek whey-tek 65 for about 10 weeks and I really love this product and find it alot better than any other protein I have used and it was brought to my attention by a man that really knows his stuff....thanks wylde

I use "pure" (read - unflavored) Whey Protein Isolate. This form has NO lactose (milk sugar) and high 90's for protein percentage. I believe the reprecussion from all the "SHIT" sweeteners on the market will make roids pale by comparison. Unless your protein is sweetened with Stevia, you're putting yourself at risk.

Since I'm limiting my carb intake (lactose is a VERY SIMPLE sugar), I don't want to add to it with any blends. "Generally speaking," most companies "mix-up" different protein because IT'S CHEAPER!

xcel

i go to kilosports.com and buy isolate and concentrate and mix them...

xcelbeyond said:
"Generally speaking," most companies "mix-up" different protein because IT'S CHEAPER!

xcel

CORRECT! I only use 100% undenatured isolate - SynthePURE - since I discovered it I am addicted to it. Hell, and this is no shit, every time I make a shake, I have to give a part of it to my cat 'cause she loves it! After I saw that, I tried giving her other brands that I had left overs lying around and when I would put them in her face, she would scrunch up her face and run away LOL

Every time

I take Synthepure, I get noticeably stronger and I am no where near as tired as with other protein powders. It is absolutely the best out there. Thanks Big A for having that made!!! Most companies wotn do that because they are only concerned about making a huge profit!!!! Tell Synthetek thank you for me!!!

I know. I am glad someone has the money to make something that I suggest. I told them to make pure isolate with nothing added, no flavours no nothing, and guess what? It's a hit! Actually, of course it is, I thought about it! LOL

Speak to Jodie to send you more if you ran out. I am always on her back when I get low on my products hehehe

I WOULD ONLY USE MUSCLETECH STUFF GUYS. DONT YOU WANT TO GET HUGE LIKE LEE PRIEST OR GREG KOVACS?? COME ON GET WITH THE BULLSHIT NOW..

LOL

:D

Synthetek

When they first came out PhilH told me about them and I just thought it was just another company out making a buck. This stuff is awsome. Who to better take advice from but a IFBB Pro like BigA. Synthetek made a good move in listening to someone who is in the game instead of some scientist out there making crap up as he goes along.

If its not available in the US did you guys get samples or something? I'm really interested in the stuff.

Big Hock said:
If its not available in the US did you guys get samples or something? I'm really interested in the stuff.

Both Phil and I are sponsored by Synthetek so we get all the stuff before anyone else and also we make sugestions and reviews on it. Only after everyone is happy does it make it to production for the public.

Big A, I'll send you my address and you can send me a few tubs.

heheheh (that would be nice)

-HOCK

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear