Which would you go with

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I'm thinking about running one of these two. What would you pick if it was you.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday. Was there for almost 2 weeks. Had diverticulitis surgery done. They took out a piece of my colon. So I will be out of the gym for a few weeks. I was a few weeks into my cycle which got cut short. For now I'm just doing hrt dose 100mg test a week. Which is what I get scripted from my Dr normally. Prior to surgery I was doing 600mg test and 600mg of eq. So I was thinking of running

500mg test e, 200mg tren e, 600mg eq

Or 500mg test e, 200mg tren e, 400mg npp

Now I have never ran eq before prior to my surgery was my first run with it.
Npp I ran it once on my last cycle but was not impressed at all after hearing so many people loving it. Even though I got it from a sponsor here. Most have told me it must of not been real Npp because if it was I would of notice good results. Sooo that being said I would not mind trying it again but I would have to make sure I get real Npp from one of our sponsors here. Now I'm sure you all know I'm no rookie and I have competed plenty of times. So those that are new here and don't know me don't come asking questions like I'm a noob

Sorry to hear about surgery brother, been in your shoes before. I would be cautious with the tren. If I'm not on my meds it can do some serious gut damage...you may want to steer clear for a while.

What are your goals for this run?

Sorry to hear about surgery brother, been in your shoes before. I would be cautious with the tren. If I'm not on my meds it can do some serious gut damage...you may want to steer clear for a while.

What are your goals for this run?
Really I never thought tren would mess with your gut. I'm glad you mentioned it. My goal is to put some solid noticeable size on. I have good size but I'm lean as hell year round. I like to make my muscles look fuller. Funny thing is everyone and everywhere I go people complement me all the time. Like Damm your a big boy or I wish I looked like you. And I'm talking about all the time on a constant bases girls turn there heads to look even with there man next to them.all ages not just youngers. I'm not exaggerating or trying to sound like I'm the shit. It the honest truth. Even my girl tells me Babe going out with you is like being with a celebrity everyone has to talk to you or comment on your looks. So that being said I'm just not happy with the look I want to be fuller. I feel I look to lean. Which is good I don't want to loose that but want it to look fuller.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've never tried NPP and don't think EQ is worth the sides at the high doses that peiple see results from.

Personally I'd use legitimate primo in place of the EQ or NPP.

what are your goals for rhis cycle?

I'm with gunsmith. I'd go with test and primo and maybe one other. Wish I had the "problem" you have! Lol

Something like 500mg test and 400mg npp would be great. Although you could up things. A good cycle for you in regards to fullness, well being and not overly toxic would be something like:

400mg test
350mg npp (100mg eod)
600mg primo

You got out of a 2 week hospital stay yesterday and wanna jump on a gram plus? You understand that all those things/doses raise inflammation in your body, right? Shouldn't you heal properly first? Your not gonna be moving much weight in your condition so missing an opportunity to optimize the drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got out of a 2 week hospital stay yesterday and wanna jump on a gram plus? You understand that all those things/doses raise inflammation in your body, right? Shouldn't you heal properly first? Your not gonna be moving much weight in your condition so missing an opportunity to optimize the drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt he plans to jump back on straightaway. He even stated he can't train for a few weeks and his on hrt at the moment. I am sure he will let his body recover before jumping back on.

He just said he'll be out of the gym for a few weeks. He's getting his ducks in a row.

I've got some npp/primo ill be adding to my off season eventually. I also have never ran npp/deca. I was micro dosing post surgery myself for 2 weeks and stopped.

Curious, who's NPP were you previously using?

I'm thinking about running one of these two. What would you pick if it was you.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday. Was there for almost 2 weeks. Had diverticulitis surgery done. They took out a piece of my colon. So I will be out of the gym for a few weeks. I was a few weeks into my cycle which got cut short. For now I'm just doing hrt dose 100mg test a week. Which is what I get scripted from my Dr normally. Prior to surgery I was doing 600mg test and 600mg of eq. So I was thinking of running

500mg test e, 200mg tren e, 600mg eq

Or 500mg test e, 200mg tren e, 400mg npp

Now I have never ran eq before prior to my surgery was my first run with it.
Npp I ran it once on my last cycle but was not impressed at all after hearing so many people loving it. Even though I got it from a sponsor here. Most have told me it must of not been real Npp because if it was I would of notice good results. Sooo that being said I would not mind trying it again but I would have to make sure I get real Npp from one of our sponsors here. Now I'm sure you all know I'm no rookie and I have competed plenty of times. So those that are new here and don't know me don't come asking questions like I'm a noob
I've ran npp with tren but never long esters. Test npp tren short esters is amazing. Npp is great. Add some strength lean muscle. Nothing like the water associated with deca.
Many people wont run. 2, 19nor at the same time.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I don't like mixing nandrolone and tren together due to prolactin sides. Then again that is a pretty low dose of tren. Eq + tren together messes with my head so I avoid those together.

Kind of a pick your poison situation. For what it's worth I've run eq and npp together and I liked what I saw. One of my favorite blasts.

Really depends on your goal, but working with the info given I'd go with test, eq, tren. I would use 200mg of tren ace though so you can discontinue if the eq + tren combo messes with your head.

I would probably keep it real simple and just run two compounds like:

TEST/PRIMO
TEST/NPP
TEST/TREN E
TEST/EQ

You can tailor the dosages per your personal needs. This also gives you the opportunity to see how you do respond to the other anabolics like the PRIMO,NPP,TREN,EQ etc...When your running too many things its sometimes hard to determine whats doing what.

What about Test / Mast / Tren

I seriously doubt he plans to jump back on straightaway. He even stated he can't train for a few weeks and his on hrt at the moment. I am sure he will let his body recover before jumping back on.
Thanks mate for replying for me. I thought I was clear that I wasn't going to train for a while so obviously I wouldn't jump into a cycle lol. Not to mention I stated I'm no noob. I'm a competitor and I'm very aware what drugs do and don't do to your system. [emoji47] [emoji4]

I've never tried NPP and don't think EQ is worth the sides at the high doses that peiple see results from.

Personally I'd use legitimate primo in place of the EQ or NPP.

what are your goals for rhis cycle?
I want to make the muscles look fuller

I want to make the muscles look fuller

EQ did give me great pumps , IGF1-LR3 did also as well as 3iu HGH a day.
those latter two may also be beneficial for post op rehab.

I'm with gunsmith. I'd go with test and primo and maybe one other. Wish I had the "problem" you have! Lol
Lol I get that all the time from the boys in the gym. To rub it in more I eat clean that's my bread and butter. That's what builts the muscles. But at the same time I eat all kinds of cheats and I still stay lean like a motha for. My metabolism is insane bro. And when I through Gh in OH my lord. I always have Gh on hand but don't run it all the time. I'll do 2 to 3 months on then off for a few months

EQ did give me great pumps , IGF1-LR3 did also as well as 3iu HGH a day.
those latter two may also be beneficial for post op rehab.
I ran igf1~lr3 a few years ago and I liked it. I might give it a run again. But it's been a while so I forgot how to run it. I forgot how much BA water I mix it with and how I doses it. I might have to ask one of you to do me the favor and pm me and run it by me again and find a good quality sponsor here that carries it

What about Test / Mast / Tren
I ran that cycle a few times and really liked it. I was trying to try something different. Just to see how results would be like

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity