advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

While on a cycle can taking HCG increase penis sensitivity during sex?

headtrainer

Registered
While on a steroid cycle, can taking HCG increase penis sensitivity during sex—leading to more intense orgasms?

It can have that effect for me. I believe it's from higher estradiol levels. High estradiol = more sensitivity and higher sex drive. Low estradiol = lower sensitivity and lower sex drive with sex sometimes lasting too long.

Sensitivity doesn't necessarily mean you'll have more intense orgasms. Mostly just means you might make it to climax faster but orgasms can still be very weak.

Never had this benefit from hcg other than indirectly, because hcg increases testicular estradiol production and estradiol and his ratio with androgens is the main factor that dictate libido, erections and sensitivity.

Interesting observation. Never noticed anything myself. I didn't think HCG directly produced E2 in males but after some brief research it seems E2 can indeed be synthesized by Leydig cells in men. Interesting, I learned something new today.

Interesting observation. Never noticed anything myself. I didn't think HCG directly produced E2 in males but after some brief research it seems E2 can indeed be synthesized by Leydig cells in men. Interesting, I learned something new today.

Read the last 4 pages of this thread. I've been posting on exactly this:

Testis are responsible of production of the 20% of circulating estradiol in males.
Intratesticular aromatase activity is directly stimulated by LH and FSH and so by HCG.
There is some evidence that testicular aromatase is weakly inhibited by AIs.

Testis are responsible of production of the 20% of circulating estradiol in males.
Intratesticular aromatase activity is directly stimulated by LH and FSH and so by HCG.
There is some evidence that testicular aromatase is weakly inhibited by AIs.

Do you mean by AIs inhibiting total/systemic circulating estrogen or do you have evidence AIs can penetrate the testis and inhibit testicular aromatase?

For those that use HCG on cycle - can you share your dosing schedule?

I'm sorry - not 'on cycle' , but on TRT (100-200mg wk). What do you find is a useful dosage for libido and sensation?
250iu E3D working fine for me. I use the Ovitrelle pharmacy.

Sensitivity doesn't necessarily mean you'll have more intense orgasms. Mostly just means you might make it to climax faster but orgasms can still be very weak.
I believe correct me if I'm wrong you thinking of amount of sperms that comes out of you not the sensation/sensitivity his talking about

It does me. My highest drive was when I was on a low trt dose with hcg and hmg alternated daily.

While on a steroid cycle, can taking HCG increase penis sensitivity during sex—leading to more intense orgasms?
Yea it does me and load size but most want their balls bigger and on cycle it doesn’t do that for me anyway. Why dudes sweat their balls is beyond me when I’m on my shit is bigger and harder by far, you don’t fuck with your balls. I’ve had lots of chics comment on on much harder I am than other dudes which I assume is due to RBC but they also have said my balls were cute, what matters is return patronage and test does that 😅

Yes ,but his solvent is for one use ,i dont think they use bac water and 6500 iu of hcg in one shoot i think is to much for these days
I pull out the insulin injection and split dose

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88