over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

White hair... suddenly getting covered!

Talking of dye, have you guys noticed how the latest ultimate trend in the fashion world and among music/movie stars - specifically women these days but that was the case with men too not so long ago - is to fully dye their hair in grey or white, as a symbol of so called timelessness of Art? :cool:

Funny how we as humans are always seeking to reverse Nature's work... :)

Btw, and without any desire to turn this thread into a political mess, :D what's the reality or at least major consensus behind Donald Trump's hair? Dye, wig or natural? I'm HONESTLY curious... :eek::eek::D:p

I have them sprinkled throughout my beard. Looks cool imo and there is always just for men if I want it black again.
I seen my dad yesterday...and his hair had changed. He's been using that Just for Men grey reducing shampoo.

He said you just use it as regular shampoo and it gradually dyes your hair. You stop using it when you get the look you want...then only use it 1-2 times a week to maintain.

It actually looked pretty good. He didn't get rid of all the grey...just got it toned down some.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

For those of us that still have hair (and out of pride deliberately choose to NOT go the smooth skull route :D)... how old were you when you noticed a change in color, and was it rather progressive or quick, as it seems to be the case with my already slightly featherless head?

Most women will tell you they find it attractive, well... I still have a hard time sharing their enthusiasm... LOL! :eek::eek::D

In any cases, it's now official... I'm old. Crap, never thought it would be happening to me... :p

Get your hair dyed at the salon once a month. My dad dyes his. He looks 20 years younger than his friends who leave their hair grey/white.
I’m 49 and no grey hair on top but my goatee is getting grey. I try to cut out the grey hairs but they’re beginning to win the battle. I’ll need to start dying it soon.

I seen my dad yesterday...and his hair had changed. He's been using that Just for Men grey reducing shampoo.

He said you just use it as regular shampoo and it gradually dyes your hair. You stop using it when you get the look you want...then only use it 1-2 times a week to maintain.

It actually looked pretty good. He didn't get rid of all the grey...just got it toned down some.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
That's the route I would go as well. Your Dad is a smart man. These guys who dye it where it looks like they dipped their head in a bucket of paint look idiotic. Half the old guys in my office are walking around the jet black hair looking stupid lol.

That's the route I would go as well. Your Dad is a smart man. These guys who dye it where it looks like they dipped their head in a bucket of paint look idiotic. Half the old guys in my office are walking around the jet black hair looking stupid lol.

Hahaha check out a new Steven Segal movie. He dyes that tupee jet black.

Mine started at 35 or so. Hair in beard much earlier probably 27 or 28. Women love to tell you that they love your gray hair and your beer gut. It makes them feel safer if you are undesirable. Yet they will dye their gray out in a second! I personally dont care anymore. I tried to dye it for a while and realized im too lazy to do this so often.

Btw, and without any desire to turn this thread into a political mess, :D what's the reality or at least major consensus behind Donald Trump's hair? Dye, wig or natural? I'm HONESTLY curious... :eek::eek::D:p

It is natural. I read somewhere that he had a scalp reduction surgery and that is why the comb over looks a bit strange. I don't know about the color.

I was really losing my hair bad and in August of 2016 I had a hair transplant...best thing I ever did. Bald wasn't a good look for me. I was also getting big gray streaks on each side of my head, like the Chargers logo. Seriously, it was awful. Now I get some color put in each time I get my hair cut, which is every 3 to 4 weeks. People tell me I look 32 to 35...I'll be 49 in April. It's hair dye until I die..LOL!!

Last edited:

That’s not his hair, it’s a dead raccoon

I'm 39. I'm starting to lose my hair in the front fairly fast. I'd say in a year or so I'll have to start shaving it. I have a little grey. Honestly if I had a full head of hair and it started going grey I'd dye that shit. But since I'm losing it faster then its turning grey looks like I won't have to worry about that.

Do any of you think hgh has slowed it's progression or hasn't made a difference?

I'm 39, I have a full head of hair and a full beard. Beard is about 75% color 25% grey. On my head I only have some salt and peppering on the sides but I keep the sides tight with a #1 blade on the clippers so can't really see it.
I earned my greys, won't dye my hair either for the same reason I won't shave my arms or legs.:D

Well... in this case, I might as well accelerate the process and indeed dye mine... but in full white! :p I am (was :eek: lol) blond, so the contrast shouldn't be too gross... :p

It is natural. I read somewhere that he had a scalp reduction surgery and that is why the comb over looks a bit strange.

That, for once, looks like some real FAKE NEWS!!! :D:eek::eek:;)

Well... in this case, I might as well accelerate the process and indeed dye mine... but in full white! [emoji14] I am (was :eek: lol) blond, so the contrast shouldn't be too gross... :p
Seriously, you blond guy's don't have to worry about grey, it blends right in. Lol, quit your complaining, how about dark black hair with whites sprinkled in.
That, for once, looks like some real FAKE NEWS!!! :D:eek::eek:;)
His supporters will believe anything he says. He's the master con artist. Conned his way to the most powerful position in the World.

Enough politics, I don't want to piss Bio off, yet again! Sorry Bio!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws