over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

White hair... suddenly getting covered!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
For those of us that still have hair (and out of pride deliberately choose to NOT go the smooth skull route :D)... how old were you when you noticed a change in color, and was it rather progressive or quick, as it seems to be the case with my already slightly featherless head?

Most women will tell you they find it attractive, well... I still have a hard time sharing their enthusiasm... LOL! :eek::eek::D

In any cases, it's now official... I'm old. Crap, never thought it would be happening to me... :p

Last edited:
When I turned 39 a lot of my temples went grey. And the hair on my neck grew thick, wiry and grey. Happened in less than six months then slowed down. I won't dye my hair. Personal choice, I think men dying their hair is ridiculous but that's my opinion.

Mine started out slowly around my temples once I was about 37....now I'm 44 and have the "salt and pepper" mix going on although most of my hair is still black.

I get compliments all the time....but it still makes me feel my age.

My dad's hair didnt start turning until almost 50....and on my mom's side...they were about the same as I didn't know some of them.

Biggest thing is that both sides of my family had full heads of hair all the way into their later years.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Mine started Turning around 45....Now I would be a Q-tip if I did not Die-it.
Even have a couple grays coming in on my ankles...Wont be long till they meet in the Middle....Then it's time to Shave it!!!

Your against Dying your Hair but you Shave your arms and Legs ??? lol

I'm 35 and got some greys on my chin and... some grey nose hairs. Grey nose hairs just makes me feel old. Haha

Last year when I was in the hospital I couldn’t shave and as my beard came in the freaking thing was salt and pepper. Wife never dug facial hair much but begged me to keep it. A year later and there is about 80% salt and looks like pepper is making a hasty retreat.
I’ve never really given too much of a shit though so it’s cool

Edit - I guess I first started noticing a lot of greys at 40. 46 in a few months

Last edited:
This year within the last six months. 38

I started to find a few grey hairs in my teens. But in my 30's the bald/thinning was at a much faster rate then the greying of the hair.

I didn't start greying until sometime in my forties, but then it progressed real fast, especially the beard. So I routinely dye both now. If I didn't, my beard would be totally white. I guess if women can do it, men can too. At least I don't shave anywhere else, lol. The good news is that even at 54 I have a full head of hair and always have my barber thin it out when I get me hair cut and dyed :)

in theory sod has something to do with greying...

sod has to do with oxidation...

years of stress=years of oxidation
maybe something too it?
my dad was totally grey by my age...

i occasionally get, one.
;)

I started to go grey at 17. now at 34 its about 40 percent white. Temples have almost completely changed....and ive got a big white chunk on my beard on the chin. Like a reverse jay leno thing

Getting a few hairs now, and mainly over the past year or two. I'm almost 42. I keep it short on the sides for the most part.

I am usually clean shaven, but I have a lot on my face if I let it grow out.

That's about it. I get a strand here and there on my neck. I shave my arms/legs, and keep my body hair everywhere else either shaved or clipped short.

Not sure what helps. I had a professor in college that swore high dose pantothenic acid helped. I 'm not sure, and he got ran over while riding his bike so I can't ask him or find out more if he was correct, lol. A guy at another site who I mod with has stated that he feels GHRP2 has helped, though it was just a guess as well.

Around 33 started getting some on chest and facial
do not bother me much but when i see i got tendency to pluck them out lol

I have Had one or two Rogue neck Hairs...
F'''ckers like 2" long..

I am fairly young and I have white in my beard. I quite like it... it's the ginger that pisses me off :D I don't give a shit I will not shave due to laziness and rock my black, brown, ginger and white beard :eek: I started going bald at about 17 so not shaving my head looks bad but I regularly do that but it's something I don't like. Not bothered about being bald but it does look bad if I leave it for 2 weeks. Embrace it.

Last edited:
I go to the Salon and dye my hair the same colour as my hair to get the greys out also I shave from time to time. No grey hairs in my arse either :p

I'm only 28 and have tons of greys, even on my body lol my Dad was balding at this age so I'm calling this a blessing!

I'm staring at a grey arm hair now lol.
**broken link removed**

I once saw a white hair on my beard.

Turns out it was toothpaste

:)

P.S- I'm going to regret this comment in the upcoming decades

Im 36 almost 37 and have some on the sides. Not real noticeable unless you get up close

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws