over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who adds B12, B6 to Injections

itrain

Registered
? I have contemplated this for a while I have colleages that swear by it

anyone ? whats your experience

I disagree big time

b-12 injections has helped me big time with my hunger...helping me get in the needed calories to grow when I was having trouble eating. Also it gives me a good bit of energy. It only works if injected tho...oral is no good. Do a search..there is alot of info on this.

I use B12 injectable regularly.
It elevates my mood. I have been told my body doesn't absorb B12 very well, so that may be why I like the injectable and can actually feel a difference when I take it. I also notice an appetite boost.

I use B12 injectable regularly.
It elevates my mood. I have been told my body doesn't absorb B12 very well, so that may be why I like the injectable and can actually feel a difference when I take it. I also notice an appetite boost.

what kind of injection schedule do you follow, dosage/frequency?

I love syntheteks b-12.... That being said, on cycle I would not take it due to its ability to raise rbc's, hematocrit, etc... I'm always up near the top of the range anyways, so something to watch out for. I think big a wrote something about that in a thread I read so long ago I can't remember which one it was..

Perhaps on off time, as an appetite stimulator....

When I use a hrt dr I know for hg he almost always give me the saizen or compounded 6mg vials with b12 for mixing and i def notice a difference in energy def not near as lethargic, IMO

what kind of injection schedule do you follow, dosage/frequency?

I used to shoot 1,000mcg once a week, but after noticing the mood benefit, I began taking 250mcg daily. Since it is water soluble, you can't overdo it.

I am histadelic (under methylated), so I need more B12 than average. Sometimes I use methylated B12, Methylcobolamin, 1000mcg a couple times per week.
Most people won't feel as much benefits as I do from B12 because of my strange situation, but I still there are many benefits to it for the average person.

With a batch of test p that was very painful, I used it to dilute the prop and it helped a lot with the PIP. Other than that I have not used it for anything else.

don't do injections but I do take a good amount of b6/b12 vitamins

I take a cc of b12 a week. Dunno if it does anything. Can't hurt, water solvable, blow it out if overdosed.

I love syntheteks b-12.... That being said, on cycle I would not take it due to its ability to raise rbc's, hematocrit, etc... I'm always up near the top of the range anyways, so something to watch out for. I think big a wrote something about that in a thread I read so long ago I can't remember which one it was..

Perhaps on off time, as an appetite stimulator....

This, bad idea guys, especially those of us who are always on. Also I read that mixing oil and water based substances is not a good idea, forget why as I never do and the whole thing did not really apply to me.

B12 has a lot more going that just appetite stimulant. It's one of those that can really screw you up if your deficient.

Not to mention it can convert to SAMe at a fraction of the price in addition to all the other goodies.

The Science Behind: ‘Synthelamin – Appetite Stimulator’ | Synthetek
Vitamin B12 deficiency often strikes the nervous system causing damage to the soft fatty material called myelin that surrounds and protects nerve fibers. This damage (akin to a fraying of electrical wires) can cause mysterious and painful neurological problems from numbness, tingling, painful limbs, balance problems, vision loss, incontinence, impotence, memory loss, fuzzy thinking, personality changes, depression and dementia.

It has been estimated that up to ten percent of those diagnosed with multiple sclerosis don’t actually have the disease. 12 Most of the time if doctors rule out B12 deficiency in patients suspected of multiple sclerosis they do so by relying on a serum B12 test. This can be inaccurate. Most fail to order other tests such as the urinary MMA test and the plasma Homocysteine test.

Use to do b-12 , I loved the energy that I was getting but it thickens the blood so I stoppped because some AAS due also.

Use to do b-12 , I loved the energy that I was getting but it thickens the blood so I stoppped because some AAS due also.

You should be donating blood every month anyways, it's super healthy for you.

**broken link removed**

I can't donate because of having been 4 years overseas and they sent up mad cow beef out of england.

Last edited:
I imagine there are advantages of injecting b6/12 vs taking vitamins for them. But, for my peace of mind, do we still get benefit from b vitamins through pill form? I'm currently taking 2 b6/12 vitamins a day.

I imagine there are advantages of injecting b6/12 vs taking vitamins for them. But, for my peace of mind, do we still get benefit from b vitamins through pill form? I'm currently taking 2 b6/12 vitamins a day.

It's age related. I read a study maybe on synthetec's site that after 40 it's not getting picked up from digestion well.

Yes, but not much. I am not 100% on how much you actually get from oral version but I remember it being not much at all. Which is why I went with the injectable version. For me..its the only thing that will spike my hunger when I am bulking. But its weird cause I also take it when I am dieting down....and it seems to not spike it as much...its like the more often I eat the more hungrier I get on b-12....but if I'm not eating every 3 hours or so then it doesnt really effect me. This could all be in my head too...crazy things happen when you diet but the energy I get from it alone is worth it. I used to take 1000 mcg EOD...Now I cut back...1000 mcg maybe every 3-4 days or when I feel like it.

Yes, but not much. I am not 100% on how much you actually get from oral version but I remember it being not much at all. Which is why I went with the injectable version. For me..its the only thing that will spike my hunger when I am bulking. But its weird cause I also take it when I am dieting down....and it seems to not spike it as much...its like the more often I eat the more hungrier I get on b-12....but if I'm not eating every 3 hours or so then it doesnt really effect me. This could all be in my head too...crazy things happen when you diet but the energy I get from it alone is worth it. I used to take 1000 mcg EOD...Now I cut back...1000 mcg maybe every 3-4 days or when I feel like it.

That is very interesting. I've recently been taking
Syntheselen – Metabolic Stimulator
Synthetine – Lipid (Fat) Transporter
Synthergine – Liver Protectant
Synthelamin – Appetite Stimulator
and people think it's weird because of the appetite stimulation of b12. Except I'm taking it to reduce homocystine levels for heart health and dermatitus control. I don't get any hungrier with it, though it's only been a week. I usually only eat 1-2 times a day though I've been forcing more quantity and times to get my metabolism up the past few weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws