YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who do you go through for Hormone prescription?

Zarati

Registered
For guys that have Prescription for test and deca or whatnot, who do you go through?

TRT clinics are either money grabs or have zero clue. Doctors even worse.

Any clinic recommendations that don't cost arm and a leg? Especially for someone who has the basic knowledge of hormones

First my DO. Very liberal in dosing.

Second (now) my urologist. By the book.

Third. Don't know.

My family doctor is fine with my HRT ( 200 mg Cyp/wk) and GH if I want it .

My family doctor is fine with my HRT ( 200 mg Cyp/wk) and GH if I want it .
will your family doc script you real hgh? or the peptide version? it sounds like real hgh is very difficult to get scripted because it requires a lot of documentation and tangible blood work to support. supposed to be very risky for docs to operate in this gray area.

my advice is shop around. my buddy went with one place and like a month later found a place half the cost. half!

will your family doc script you real hgh? or the peptide version? it sounds like real hgh is very difficult to get scripted because it requires a lot of documentation and tangible blood work to support. supposed to be very risky for docs to operate in this gray area.
I use an anti aging clinic in Florida - they are fine with dosages up to 4iu per day. No hoops to jump through just insanely expensive.

I started with a urologist as they seem more open.
Went to a endocrinologist once ad he was a pain and didn't think e2 was an issue, but that was 20 years ago.
These days i just use my DO. Seems they may be more open the a GP. He is reasonably priced and my insurance cover most everything.

I use royal medical center. Would do it myself but just scared to get popped at work one day with the job I have.

defy..test, deca, anavar. I travel a lot so the rx is nice to have.

Yes Sir, Real Pharma GH.
I live in the Northern part of North America. My family Doc also specializes in anti aging and Geriatrics. I'm fortunate to have him in the second half of my life .
I ran real Pharma GH for 4.5 year period when working full time but became more expensive and not in my budget after retirement on a fixed income .

Asked my primary care doctor. He referred me to a urologist. Both are clueless but my insurance covers it. And I stay legal in case the looney X pulls some bullshit through the court system again having my blood drawn!

Cage

Yes Sir, Real Pharma GH.
I live in the Northern part of North America. My family Doc also specializes in anti aging and Geriatrics. I'm fortunate to have him in the second half of my life .
I ran real Pharma GH for 4.5 year period when working full time but became more expensive and not in my budget after retirement on a fixed income .
awesome for you... if you dont mind sharing how much was the cost per kit (or month if that is easier)

these folks are very "progressive" and prices are reasonable

For guys that have Prescription for test and deca or whatnot, who do you go through?

TRT clinics are either money grabs or have zero clue. Doctors even worse.

Any clinic recommendations that don't cost arm and a leg? Especially for someone who has the basic knowledge of hormones
Primary care doc

I use royal medical center. Would do it myself but just scared to get popped at work one day with the job I have.
Bro a job will never test you for aas or gh unless your a cop
Way to expensive for them and even as a cop they dont.you know how many cops are on aas.I know them personally more than I can count.also just for the record I know doctors and surgeon that are on aas and are so ridiculous big that it's so obvious they on and dont get tested. Just speaking from experience

awesome for you... if you dont mind sharing how much was the cost per kit (or month if that is easier)
$500 - $580 / month @1.5 iu/day during the years I could afford it. The period used was 3 - 7.5 years ago. The cost today after inflation is not known.
I retired 3 years ago and ceased GH use when my income level dropped.
Today, TRT CYP @200 wk with occasional Summer moderate aftermarket gear in conservative amounts seem productive but I have to focus on a cleaner diet and extra cardio to produce the same results I had using Pharma GH.

Bro a job will never test you for aas or gh unless your a cop
Way to expensive for them and even as a cop they dont.you know how many cops are on aas.I know them personally more than I can count.also just for the record I know doctors and surgeon that are on aas and are so ridiculous big that it's so obvious they on and dont get tested. Just speaking from experience
just paranoid, but you're 100% right. Most are a 5-10 panel.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws