advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who do you go through for Hormone prescription?

Free tip.

If you are prescribed true a TRT dose by a medical professional they usually scrip it for a single use vial.

If that is the case as was mine, I asked for a multi use vial because I travel a lot and don’t want to run out. Worked for me.

Then it is party time.

(Truth be told, I do a bit more than prescribed in which case I do run out even under normal circumstances.)

$500 - $580 / month @1.5 iu/day during the years I could afford it. The period used was 3 - 7.5 years ago. The cost today after inflation is not known.
I retired 3 years ago and ceased GH use when my income level dropped.
Today, TRT CYP @200 wk with occasional Summer moderate aftermarket gear in conservative amounts seem productive but I have to focus on a cleaner diet and extra cardio to produce the same results I had using Pharma GH.
1.5 sounds low....but i understand you ran it for years. how were your results? what did you lose when you stopped?

1.5 sounds low....but i understand you ran it for years. how were your results? what did you lose when you stopped?
I don't report any loss because I had more time after retirement to eat better, sleep better, work out with more energy and have sufficient time to do extra cardio .
Hence, everything balanced out so to speak .

The way I see it, GH allowed me to cut corners here and there physique wise and get away with it. I stayed lean year round even without trying.

I could sit down this second and make a hundred item list of "things to do." after retirement - Painting, caulking, window cleaning, power washing, cooking, working out and cardio, sidewalk expansion joints maintenance, garbage can platform repair, 5 small motor oil changes, drill sharpening, etc., etc., ad nauseum ...lol.
The more you own, the more it owns your time.

Welcome to the second half of your life.
Fit, strong and lean at 60 and loving it!

I see my GP....hes pretty chill about it...gives me 200mg test cyp/week...we do bloods every 3-6 months

Transcend for me. I have used MANY clinics over the last 15 years. Some were great and some were shady and did not last, like the 400mg/week TC script I had at one point lol.

Transcend has a slow turn around time, not sure why but the compounding pharma is SLOW, but they don't force anything on me I don't want. No AI/HCG mandatory which is nice. The market has really improved and competition has made pricing reasonable. "Exotics" which I consider anything other than test/AI/SERM/PDE5i is a little pricey, but basic TRT is not.

For guys that have Prescription for test and deca or whatnot, who do you go through?

TRT clinics are either money grabs or have zero clue. Doctors even worse.

Any clinic recommendations that don't cost arm and a leg? Especially for someone who has the basic knowledge of hormones

Most all TRT clinics will cost you, Your Best bet to save $$ find Source supplier that willing to provide you with List that you’re looking for by avoiding Clinics

I get my TRT from an endocrinologist and I know more about hormones than he does. Lol

Most all TRT clinics will cost you, Your Best bet to save $$ find Source supplier that willing to provide you with List that you’re looking for by avoiding Clinics
True! Now people who fly or leave the country need a legit doctors script and this is where TRT clinics can be of benefit. But they are way over-priced.

I get 200mg test and deca from TRT clinic. I want GH but they want $900 per month. Do you guys think getting GH from here or underground provides any real legal risk? Or do you know of Florida clinics or anywhere that offers decent pricing for GH?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws