over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who do you like at the O

Swolecows

Registered
I saw pictures of Dennis James 11 days out and he is as big and thick as he has ever been. I know Jay got the flu during contest prep and he is coming in smaller this year.

Swolecows said:
I saw pictures of Dennis James 11 days out and he is as big and thick as he has ever been. I know Jay got the flu during contest prep and he is coming in smaller this year.

I like everyone on stage for getting that far.. dennis james ur the 2nd person today ive heard mention on his conditionging he'll prob make top 5 thats about it...

I still say regardless to cutler's flu, the line up is going to be exactly like this
1) ronnie coleman (they always want to keep the champ the same just bec gunter beat him last show together doesnt mean anything, ronnie is looking great from what i hear, and gunthers very low placing in the olympia just weeks earlier to the GNC proves that its a lot more juding then physiques. I think the fact that thier has only been so few olympians is partly why they make it more biast ofr the champ to win again, just for plubicity to make it look more of an achievement.
2)gunter, he did beat him at the GNC, judges will not forget this they will give him his credit this year I think and give him a close run with ronnie but I dont think hes taking it..
3) cutler, he was 2nd runner up last time him and ronnie competed also in the lead before posing round, I think around that yr his weight is the same as this yr, he also has been focusing so much on arnold and skiping olympia for $ purposes that weider may decide for fan attracation they need to pay this bastard to motivate him to come back instead of skipping it the following years again, this may also be a reason why he could take it all..
4) not even put thought into it, no clue really until I see them all I think.

This is just what I think, im sure some of you think its all about phyiques I disagree with this particular show for sure, I think its almost 60% judging 40% physiques.

Phil I know you communicate with a lot of judges do u or have u ever talked with some who have judged for the O or other really big events.... Im just wondering if anyone has ever fessed up to picking someone for thier name instead of body...

an example too of horrible judging bec of your name is tommy thornsdale little bro, wooping ass in competition beating guys taking 1st when the 9 under him should be beating him...

any inputs on my thoughts guys... Im be thier to find out im so excited in a few days, liked to hear some predictions ands why before its done with.

Last edited:
thanks for all pics post, when are these from?

Emerald Cup - this year! :D

xcel

DJ always looks like a total freak, almost like unbeatable, 1mo out. Then he shows and is not so good. He has to prove he can come in comditioned with the freakieness that he has 1mo out.

he wasn't one month out, he was 11 days, freaky is an understatement. Chad is doing his contest prep, I'll find the pictures if I can.

I'll try to post a photo

Attachments

• dj11_days_out.jpg
    dj11_days_out.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 164
Front

Attachments

• dj11_days_out_1.jpg
    dj11_days_out_1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 153
Here is a pic of Ronnie looking Huge

Attachments

• ronnie.jpg
    ronnie.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 145
Is it just me?

Or do those last pics of DJ and Ronnie look a bit touched up / enhanced??

actually Ivan its hard to believe, but DJ actaully posted those pics over on chad's site. he's a fucking monster isnt he.

as for the ronnie pic, i have no clue if that has been edited or not, but i can say that DJ is for real. i hope he does well, he sure has came a long way.

Later,

Todd

Then

all I can say is DJ is cracking top 5 for sure.:eek:

I too have always been a fan of DJ's. I like his thickness and freaky size. He just has never dialed it in for a show yet, which is scary! It looks like he is on track this year though! It will be interesting! Time will tell!

TH

Look at those Lats on DJ!:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner