over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who does SubQ shots with oils?

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
Been reading a lot of posts by guys who do low volume TRT shots via SubQ injection. I’ve never thought about this as I always thought it was a higher risk of infection or just getting a bad lump. With that said - I wanna run a ment cycle with about .2ml daily and it really gets annoying pinning daily when I already have enough scar tissue from years of use. For anyone that does pin SubQ or even uses 5/8 or 1/2 pins- can you please explain what size pin you are using and where exactly you inject. Also the max volume. I saw one guy who said he went sub in flute by pinching fat there abd 1/2ml oil. Idk but I’m trying to move away from the pinning. I’m even trying to make my own transdermals but no one carriers the bold base, nandro base, and DHB base rawzz. Any advice or opinions are welcomed. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is sick of pinning delts, quads? Glutes. Tricep shots can hurt like a bitch depending on the gear too.

I tried it to lumpy lol

I personally a little sketch on oils subq sounds like an infection or irritation of the skin. I've only done water based subq

I have some friend on trt who does Testo oil base on SubQ for less stress on muscle fiber and for the confort,
Personnaly I prefer intramuscular to avoid any problem and anyway depending on the dose the SubQ Sant take that much without problems,

I tried it. It's definitely irritating and lumpy to me. But I get the same if oil leaks a little from an IM shot.

Been reading a lot of posts by guys who do low volume TRT shots via SubQ injection. I’ve never thought about this as I always thought it was a higher risk of infection or just getting a bad lump. With that said - I wanna run a ment cycle with about .2ml daily and it really gets annoying pinning daily when I already have enough scar tissue from years of use. For anyone that does pin SubQ or even uses 5/8 or 1/2 pins- can you please explain what size pin you are using and where exactly you inject. Also the max volume. I saw one guy who said he went sub in flute by pinching fat there abd 1/2ml oil. Idk but I’m trying to move away from the pinning. I’m even trying to make my own transdermals but no one carriers the bold base, nandro base, and DHB base rawzz. Any advice or opinions are welcomed. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is sick of pinning delts, quads? Glutes. Tricep shots can hurt like a bitch depending on the gear too.
I run Ment as well at .2-.25 and you can stick that little amount literally anywhere IM (if you’re lean enough) with a slin pin and not get pip or anything negative from it. I hit the front of my quads a lot and move it around a lot so scar tissue isn’t really an issue.
Mine is enanthate and I started at .1 ED but recently switched to .25 MWF

aas is best intramuscular. subq is best for peptides. .25cc IM ED is nothing bro. rotate that shit and get it in you the right way. just my .02

Been doing my TRT SQ for years.

0.05-0.1ml per day.

Go over 0.2ml and get lumps IMO.

I personally wouldn't do it, sub q seems like the latest fad for the trt guys I see on forums. Im is the gold standard, no reason to try and do it a different way.

It's like if you know the fastest route to get to a place your going, why drive around and find different ways that may not get you there as fast or at all ?

Sub q sucks w oils. I tried I’d got lumps every time. Pain in the ass.

The AMA journal has run some fair sized studies with injecting oils sub-Q and found it as effective as intramuscular. I find a quarter ml injected slowly sub-q to have no down side and have done thousands of shots that way. Injecting quickly with such a small gauge is like a high pressure house it seems and disrupts more tissue then going slower in my experience. Much like putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose as opposed to letting it come out at the normal pace.

SubQ with testosterone has been proven to not raise your PSA..other than that I don’t see a reason.

I’m suppose to do my TRT Subq but I just use the insulin pins for IM..even though with Subq my test levels were the same with lower E2 and PSA

I do my normal TRT dose (.2ml per day) subq and almost never have any lumping or pip to speak of. I most often hit spots all over the glute; essentially anywhere I can pinch up a bit of fat, and use a 1/2" 27 gauge. I've done quite a few subq shots in the .5ml to .7ml range with virtually no lumping if I inject slow, though the larger volume shots sometimes leave a bit of tenderness for a day or two, but nothing too bothersome.

It’s really common in transgender mtf people for some reason. It does seem to hit plasma levels but I’m not comfortable putting an oil pocket in my fat cells.

I tried up to 1ml on my stomach without any lumps or other problems.

I seem to remember some study that used up to 4ml! of test in a spot without problems lol.

I tried up to 1ml on my stomach without any lumps or other problems.

I seem to remember some study that used up to 4ml! of test in a spot without problems lol.

I don't trust that study :D

I have read many studies over the years and it states there were minimal side effects for everyone and it's things like tren, anadrol, bromocriptine, pramipexole, melanotan 2 etc so whilst many get minimal side effects I know those studies are complete crap because there is no way 100's of people are not getting some bad side effects from certain drugs.

I would never inj large amounts of oil sub-q. I wouldn't even inj small amounts either. Even when injecting larger amounts (1ml+) of water based stuff sub-q I can get a temporary lump even if I took 2 mins injecting it super slow. If I am doing tiny volume shots (tren a for example) I use slin pins and inject normally in lean muscles such as delts or arms.

Never had a single issue with up to .5ml of compounded test cyp scripted in USA. Sore lumps MAYBE 5% of the time that are gone in a day or two.

To me the not having to use a 25g 1in. is preferable and I would prefer to save the "bigger" pokes for things of greater volume, were I to ever do such things.

Been doing my TRT SQ for years.

0.05-0.1ml per day.

Go over 0.2ml and get lumps IMO.

Exactly my experience.

.1ml per day is fine, for SUB-Q in my stomach. It's how my prescription says to take it. I backload a insulin syringe and it's so convenient.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws