over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who drinks raw eggs? (eye of the tiger)

if i make some boiled eggs, i will try some salt! i appreciate the tip.

and eggs are whole foods no? i also put blueberries or banana, some walnuts.. true mass is the add on to my meal in a blender. and when i said solid gains, i guess i just mean im seeing results i wanna see. i am not trying to be a mass monster. fit beach body is what i want and and very happy with what i got going.. this was taken about 10days ago? i dont care what other ppl think, im happy with my raw eggs in blender. i dont like even like eating so... drinking a meal is perfect!:headbang:

Yes they are whole foods, I was referring to addin chicken/beef/fish in there too. If you are happy with the gains you're making than keep at it. I guess I assumed you were trying to put on some serious weight to be a mass monster, my bad.

Not me!gross!

I used to drink the pasteurized egg whites a lot. I used to make this shake with them which is pretty damn good:

1 small carton egg whites
1-2 tbs Nat. PB
a little sugar free maple syrup
a little cinnamon

you can add some splenda if you want it sweeter, you can also add some oats if you want carbs. Blend it all up and enjoy.....

Last edited:
id rather chug some egg whites which i cant even taste then eat eggs every day, they get gross after a while its so much easier!

"guys im sure he was

raw protein of any sort is a waste right? we dont have enough stomach acid to completely break it down? like animals and dogs have higher acid content so they can eat raw no issue. I dont think we have a system thats efficient enough to break down raw meats or any proteins.

thats why i always spit it out ahahhahaha j/k "

Cooked eggs and pasturized milk both give me gas and bloating. That would be a sign of incomplete digestion right? Raw milk and raw eggs do not cause this problem. I would submit to you that there is a more complete digestion with them raw

Actually, its better to eat as much raw food as you can. We have enzymes to help digest food. Raw food contains enzymes as well and when you add heat, those enzymes are destroyed. The reason cooked eggs give you gas is the digestion was incomplete. The digestion was incomplete because when you cooked the eggs, you destroyed the natually occuring enzymes that help humans completely digest the egg.

Raw foods and enzymes

I take about a dozen raw whole eggs, from a small farm out in the country, a day, Rocky-style. The chickens get to roam about the property and do their thing.

The study about raw egg being 50% digestible was dealing with just the white and did not take into consideration the addition of hydrochloric acid tablets which may be used to boost protein digestion.

Raw eggs are 99% digestible according to 'the great' Vince Gironda.

And remember, only sick chickens lay salmonella contaminated eggs.

Ultimate raw shake

- Raw milk (from free-range goats)
- Raw eggs (from free-range chickens, individually inspected)
- Raw chicken (from the same chickens. Since you have inspected them, you might as well eat some of them.)
- Raw supplemental avidin (to avoid excess biotin)
- Raw cipro (from a small, family-owned Walgreens. Just in case.)

:headbang:

Just kidding ... enjoy your raw foods!

ive tried doesnt work with me...if i fart i can easily clear a room, sometimes I cant even stand them.

Right now I am putting down between 20 and 24 eggs a day. About 16-19 raw. The eggs are from the chickens I raise on my farm and collect daily. I feel great, and can tell that they digest well as I do not experience any discomfort. I usually make a shake consisting of 6 raw eggs, 1 cup raw milk, some natural pb, and 2 scoops of chocolate isolate - delicious!

Right now I am putting down between 20 and 24 eggs a day. About 16-19 raw. The eggs are from the chickens I raise on my farm and collect daily. I feel great, and can tell that they digest well as I do not experience any discomfort. I usually make a shake consisting of 6 raw eggs, 1 cup raw milk, some natural pb, and 2 scoops of chocolate isolate - delicious!

Holy shit that's alot of protein for 1 shake

I do "all whites" liquid pasteurized egg whites. I drink them all the time, did raw eggs at first then learned about samonila poison.

pasteurized def is the only way to go...pretty tasteless in a shake and great source of protein

I used to drink egg whites international. Id take a cup of whites which I think is about 25 gs of protien and mix that with a scoop of whey isolate also 25 grams protien. Yelding me 50gs same as about 8oz of meat. The egg whites break down slow in the body while the protien powder absorbs fast.

I throw down at least one carton of 100% whites daily. So much faster to drink than cook & eat IMO.

I love egg whites, this is my morning meal(its a shake)

2 cup egg whites
1.5 cups oats
1 scoop wpi
1 banana
2 tbl natty p-nut butter

blend it 30 seconds and slam it. I fuckin love it :D

I love egg whites, this is my morning meal(its a shake)

2 cup egg whites
1.5 cups oats
1 scoop wpi
1 banana
2 tbl natty p-nut butter

blend it 30 seconds and slam it. I fuckin love it :D

that actually sounds good in a chocolate flavored powder mix. :rolleyes:

I love the all whites pasteurized eggs, i started taking them cause i hate cooking eggs it was alot easier to just pour in a cup and drink

My current shakes are 3 whole eggs + 1 heaping scoop of True Protein ion-exchange whey isolate + 1-2g of their flavoring powder. My FAVORITE shakes are 6-8 whole eggs + 1 heaping scoop + the flavor powder.

If you have gas with the eggs, you need to get the free range organic eggs. I tried the egg shakes years ago... but with commercial eggs. I could clear 50 people of a room my gas was so bad. I tried again this year for contest prep with the free range organic and I literally have NO gas. Not less gas, but NO gas. I have less gas drinking these shakes than I do eating normal food. My skin, hair, joints all feel better.

When I have my off-season, I plan on having 8+ meals a day. I'll alternate the following...
a) 6-8 whole eggs + 1 scoop whey + TP's flavor powder + 1/2 cup oats
b) 10oz fish/chicken/steak + 1-2 cups brown rice or a yam + 3 TB natural PB

I'll of course throw in some veggies as well. I'm convinced this is my ticket to reaching 290lbs with visible abs. I've never digested protein this well in my LIFE.

I used to do the pasteurized egg whites but they get expensive. I've heard so many mixed opinions on whether raw eggs fully digest or not. I killed 6-8 every morning and will start doing it again if the general consensus is that they fully digest.

The whole salmonella thing is not much to worry about, it's like 1 in a million chance you will get an egg with salmonella, and even then it's on the shell not in the egg istself

that actually sounds good in a chocolate flavored powder mix. :rolleyes:

yes its chocolate bro, and it is great bro!!

I used to do the pasteurized egg whites but they get expensive. I've heard so many mixed opinions on whether raw eggs fully digest or not. I killed 6-8 every morning and will start doing it again if the general consensus is that they fully digest.

The whole salmonella thing is not much to worry about, it's like 1 in a million chance you will get an egg with salmonella, and even then it's on the shell not in the egg istself

Yeah i buy the pasteurized egg whites and there actually not that bad, i think mine are 5.00 for 4x4 2 cup cartons. Depending on how many shakes you have a day. I think it 50g protein per carton.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear