over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who drinks... :-)

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349916628.116566.jpg

Some nice hot tea during the fall and winter?! Just curious if anyone else does this? I do earl gray tea with a tablespoon of honey every night during the fall and winter.

I always feel much healthier doing this every night when it starts to get cold.

And yeah I know the cup is a purple/pink. Girlfriend made it for me and put it in this giant cup! No judging just drink the damn thing!

Not gonna lie, i do like my alcohol :)

Im more of a coffee guy myself unless Im trying to detox. Sometimes a little bourbon may slip into the cup tho

I love hot tea. Hot green tea is a staple, but my wife will brew various other concoctions. Another thing I love during winter is some hot Apple Cider.

Damn man cider is big where I live. I drank a half gallon on Saturday. We
Can go right to the orchard and grab it anytime. Amazing stuff! A little bourbon helps too :)

Damn man cider is big where I live. I drank a half gallon on Saturday. We
Can go right to the orchard and grab it anytime. Amazing stuff! A little bourbon helps too :)

Oh yeah, fresh cider is where it's at. Not the pasteurized stuff from the store. And damn right some bourbon helps!! :D

I won't drink hot drinks. Always hated them even as a kid. I love my black and green tea iced though. :D As for alcohol, I've never taken a liking to it so I absolutely abstain from it.

I have about 2 english breakfast (everyday) teas each day... basically black tea with milk and sugar. I am gonna start having more white, yellow and green tea and no sugar to be healthier. Just ordered some blackcurrant and acai and also mixed berry tea so will have them in the next few weeks.

If your after a good green tea check out matcha tea (expensive) far more antioxidants than normal green tea.

I love my tea... I guess I got it from my parents... I have seen my mum and dad go through 40 cups of tea between them in a day :eek:

Hot cider or pumpkin coffee....Banging!

Matcha is amazing! We always get cool gifts from other companies to my business and I have a huge box of assorted matcha teas they sent me. The antioxidant values are insane!

I get another tea from brazil that has honey already in it. Brazilian and Chilean honey is now linked to actually "killing" the mursa or however it's spelled bacterial infection. Amazing stuff

The only things I drink are in order from rise to sleep: Coffee (black) then I go for my morning jog/walk around the lake outside...
... Diet green iced tea with meals, (I mix in knox gelatin for the joints) water between meals and at workouts... Red wine after my workout and prior to bed...
I've been feeling pretty damn good from this...

I finally quit ( I hope) dipping skoal mint; the thing that saved me was chewing peppermint flavored tea bags. I go through about 10 bags a day, and have for the last month. So yea I think I qualify as enjoying a daily cup of tea or ten

Haha that's a great idea. I also chew mint skoal. May have to give that a try!

Haha that's a great idea. I also chew mint skoal. May have to give that a try!

Bro I'm telling you it works. The first week ( they say 3days) it sucks because the nicotine cravings. After that though I just missed having a chew in and it works. It's $1.00 at Walmart for 20 small bags. They are a perfect size.

Thanks duff. I'm going to go get some tomorrow and give it a try.

Hope it works for you bro, I know quitting is a bitch but my jaw bone started hurting at night and it scared me straight. Good luck!

My gf wants me to stop for my wallet most of all. We figured it out and I spend 60-100 bucks a week... A lot of wasted money I could spend on food, supps, vacations, etc.

I'm Turkish. I can't live without tea. Some day 5-6 large cups... :D

The only tea I drink is iced tea, mixed with flavored vodka...too often in the summer months

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131