advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else can’t handle tren’s side effects?

headtrainer

Registered
Tren just isn’t worth it to me. I can’t breathe, get headaches, experience insomnia, become isolated and experience anxiety and anger often, my blood sugar becomes unstable, and I struggle to have an orgasm. It doesn’t matter if I run low dosages of test or high dosages of test along with it—I still get the nasty toxic side effects of tren.

Last edited:
Well, in some respects I think you are lucky then because I think the drug is really hard on the body, especially the heart. I used it a lot and didn't have side effects I could not handle. I think I would have been much better off without it though.

If you are that sensitive to the negative effects, perhaps you are also sensitive to the positive effects, try using way, way less...

Tren was a game changer for me. I tried a lot of gear but nothing compared to Tren.

The only side I ever got was acid reflux. But it was bad enough to never use it again...of course I never remembered how bad it was, so used it again, and again, and again..................lol

But now,,,,,,,,never again.

I was never that impressed by tren except for its metabolism increasing effects, strength gain is dramatic but is it necessary? I get almost zero side effects from lower amounts, it is nice for contest prep, I wouldn't use it outside of that.

Seems like nobody mentioned anger issues?? One reason that kept me away, i have somewhat of a short fuse figured this would make it alot worse

Low dose

I've experimented recently with 10mg/day for a couple weeks. I did notice a nice bump in metabolism and got much fuller. My weight went up about 6 pounds.
Then I bumped it to 20mg/day. My weight went up another 6 pounds and my blood pressure went through the roof 160/100. I dropped the tren and added lisinopril. All back to normal now :D

Tren just isn’t worth it to me. I can’t breathe, get headaches, experience insomnia, become isolated and experience anxiety and anger often, my blood sugar becomes unstable, and I struggle to have an orgasm. It doesn’t matter if I run low dosages of test or high dosages of test along with it—I still get the nasty toxic side effects of tren.

I completely understand, if the Tren-look and -feel wasn't so superior to what other AAS give you, I doubt any of us would use it because apart from those 2 things, I doubt anyone would voluntarily put up with it.

Besides, like Kaladryn said, I'm also of the opinion that it's not necessary for non-competing BB'ers. (and even then, what is 'necessary'?)

Yes, 50mg/ED kicks the shit out of me.

I can't sleep properly and get acne and notice behavioural changes. It does transform my body though.

Pretty sure I'm done with Trenbolone. I may try low dose Tren E as I never have previously.

I have noticed blood sugar issues with Tren also, it took me awhile to figure it, I don't really know why but it happens everytime within a few weeks of starting it.

I can't even run 150mg/week of Tren A without severe gastrointestinal problems and impaired kidney values. Just not worth it. So many other compounds out there.

Didn't Dan Duccaine (RIP) say unless you are getting paid for bodybuilding, you have no business using tren?

Even in small doses it caused my BP to go up. Tren and orals are just something I've written off ever taking again. At 50 there's just no point.

That's why I really like Primo. But proper dosage is required.

Didn't Dan Duccaine (RIP) say unless you are getting paid for bodybuilding, you have no business using tren?

Pretty much what I think now.

Love the. Only sides I get for a few weeks is night sweats and insomnia but no problems once they fade away

I have noticed blood sugar issues with Tren also, it took me awhile to figure it, I don't really know why but it happens everytime within a few weeks of starting it.
Same for me : after a few days I had very low fasting bg and experience hypoglycemia 1h30 after a pre wo meal of whey and oats

Also would have ketones in urine although eating 150g+ carbs a day

À few weeks later things are back to normal

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws